First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
what anime made you cry in the middle, but happy in the end?
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
hmm , Myself ; Yourself !
2997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / yuMe no nAkA e>.
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
mybe dEath note???the episode where L died!!! ,..
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09

AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo

kanon 2006


I thought it was O:

I havent been in the forums in awhile >.>


oreopink wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


that first time see someone say

sweet god


and how the hell do you say freaking noob without it being rude


Assumptions, Assumptions.
Coming from two pathetic idiots.

WOOT!

Next time, be a little bit less impudent?
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Welcome to the NHK and Five Centimeters per Second
12102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sunny San Diego!
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
wow, anyway thanks for all the people who commented, I just been been looking for people's opinion on this topic so my friend and I could watch something nice to watch. We just needed a change of pace. Again, thanks everyone.

-HollowBastion_
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


I thought I would point out that your a noob at grammar =)

On topic, Clannad after story was happy then sad then happy again but I get the feeling its leaning towards sad again. D=
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09

sumit714 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


I thought I would point out that your a noob at grammar =)

On topic, Clannad after story was happy then sad then happy again but I get the feeling its leaning towards sad again. D=


I thought I would like to point out that your is not the same as you're.

hmm... now weren't you correcting my grammar? -_- ironic isn't to be corrected by the person YOU'RE correcting?

Also you probably thought that " Hey look at that dumbass on the forums; I think I'll correct him to make me look smart on the Internet" Instead you got corrected yourself.

I'd like to add that not typing * ing * is a typo while not typing * 'e * IS grammar mistake.

Why? because leaving off the * ' * and just typing youre is more reasonable; leaving off the * ' and e " is simply you do not know your grammar.

Now do you feel smarter now? Being lectured by the " dumbass " you thought you could correct?

What do you say noob?

If you haven't guessed I am now just taunting you... well more mocking your face in front of the whole Internet community.
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo

kanon 2006


I thought it was O:

I havent been in the forums in awhile >.>


oreopink wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


that first time see someone say

sweet god


and how the hell do you say freaking noob without it being rude


Assumptions, Assumptions.
Coming from two pathetic idiots.

WOOT!

Next time, be a little bit less impudent?


i did type imo >.> i dono why people thought i was being rude lol and look at my post up abovei PWNED him XD
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Yeah I've never cried because of an anime and I reckon that I never will...
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
The Snow Queen
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09

AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo

kanon 2006


I thought it was O:

I havent been in the forums in awhile >.>


oreopink wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


...Sweet God. You have got to be kidding me.
Just randomly calling someone a freaking noob because they thought it was a duplicate is rude.


that first time see someone say

sweet god


and how the hell do you say freaking noob without it being rude


Assumptions, Assumptions.
Coming from two pathetic idiots.

WOOT!

Next time, be a little bit less impudent?


i did type imo >.> i dono why people thought i was being rude lol and look at my post up abovei PWNED him XD


Grammar lessons from shin FTW XD.

Its not rude at all, I actually lol'd P:
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

sumit714 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


I thought I would point out that your a noob at grammar =)

On topic, Clannad after story was happy then sad then happy again but I get the feeling its leaning towards sad again. D=


I thought I would point out that you're indeed retarded.

Because maybe you didn't know that already ;D

Im just quoting for the heck of it, maybe you'll be dumb enough to quote back and try to make yourself sound smart in your as you may call it "grammar".

Thats how you use you're and your.

Have fun trying to refute.
12102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sunny San Diego!
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

pretty_red_love wrote:

The Snow Queen


come on ladies and gents, can we please all get along?

anyway, I heard about that. I'll give that show a shot. Thanks.

-HollowBastion-
dx1
11064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
THE ONES WHERE THE GUYS ALWAYS GET KICKED IN FAMILY JEWELS

I KNOW THEIR PAIN
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:


sumit714 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Ruki_x wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

Isnt this a dup?


what a freaking noob XD imo


Rude much?


no how in what way is call her a "freaking noob" rude?

honestly answer


I thought I would point out that your a noob at grammar =)

On topic, Clannad after story was happy then sad then happy again but I get the feeling its leaning towards sad again. D=


I thought I would point out that you're indeed retarded.

Because maybe you didn't know that already ;D

Im just quoting for the heck of it, maybe you'll be dumb enough to quote back and try to make yourself sound smart in your as you may call it "grammar".

Thats how you use you're and your.

Have fun trying to refute.




Hahaha, good point.

I accept defeat.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.