First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why do you think Shugo Chara is liked so much?
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

xNiteSevr wrote:

Why is Shugo Chara is liked so much that it has over 20000K Members and 4.2 Million Article Views and stuff?
TBH, I don't see what is so great about it, Its just a buncha fillers and a boring storyline
.. .. And eggs which has little characters.. magical characters that can talk and can transform with their owner
I hafta admit though, the humor IS pretty funny.. But not THAT funny
Also, If you are one of those people who watch it only for Amuto, I don't know what to say
That is just my opinion though, so no offence to the fans.

Don't bash characters (Cuz its lame and annoys everyone, especially the mods) or do drugs

EDIT : If you wonder why the hell I am on the forums, I just have nothing better to do..


lol i think so too...especially the bashing.. so lame n childish...
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Strawberry-Chii wrote:


Did you seriously just call Shugo Chara overrated? I'm gonna rub my eyes. Oh. It's still there.

Most people don't know that this show EXISTS.


I think she was referring to it's ratings on CR. Well, I was anyway. I mean, it has 43096 favorites and 4.8/5.0, which it definitely DOES NOT deserve. And I'm pretty sure most anime fans must have at least heard of it at some point? :/



YES IT DOES. If you're not a fan,then what are you doing in the fan's forum? And I'm not talking about anime fans. I mean my fellow Tokusatsu fans. Take RangerTalk for example. I tried starting a thread over there and I got one reply.
Posted 3/4/09

fanoftokuandanime wrote:


Strawberry-Chii wrote:


Did you seriously just call Shugo Chara overrated? I'm gonna rub my eyes. Oh. It's still there.

Most people don't know that this show EXISTS.


I think she was referring to it's ratings on CR. Well, I was anyway. I mean, it has 43096 favorites and 4.8/5.0, which it definitely DOES NOT deserve. And I'm pretty sure most anime fans must have at least heard of it at some point? :/



YES IT DOES. If you're not a fan,then what are you doing in the fan's forum? And I'm not talking about anime fans. I mean my fellow Tokusatsu fans. Take RangerTalk for example. I tried starting a thread over there and I got one reply.


All right, if you say so. But I really think some people are being careless when they're rating this. Simple; I have nothing better to do. Well, I didn't realise you were being specific. I meant anime fans in general, every one I know has at least heard of SC!.
Posted 3/4/09

fanoftokuandanime wrote:


razellibabz wrote:

it's overrated, i agree--
very much predictable and not all that .

i quit watching it but after how many months i'm back watching it again..for no reason.

yeah, it's okay to spend a day watching it..
besides, tadase's gay. ikuto's hot.


Did you seriously just call Shugo Chara overrated? I'm gonna rub my eyes. Oh. It's still there.

Most people don't know that this show EXISTS.


Shugo Chara IS over-rated
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

xNiteSevr wrote:

Shugo Chara IS over-rated


What does it matter?

For example I am 29 years old. I think this serie is childish in many ways, but it is very cute.
It isn't meant for my age, so I have no reason to complain about that.

I read this serie just because I love how Ikuto acts around Amu.

I love teasing characters like Ikuto.
In most manga's I read, the teasing male is the dominating one (which I love to read), but Ikuto isn't dominating, which is making this a nice change.

And yes that is it, I love this serie only because of that.

I don't know how I would rate this serie, I am not into rating anyway. Ratings say not much to me.











Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

razellibabz wrote:

it's overrated, i agree--
very much predictable and not all that .

i quit watching it but after how many months i'm back watching it again..for no reason.

yeah, it's okay to spend a day watching it..
besides, tadase's gay. ikuto's hot.


seriously, try respecting the ppl who r gonna read dat ><......try reading a dictionary k? teecee

anyways, maybe bcoz the show is inspiring? well i watched the show because of dat XD....AND NOT COZ OF TADASE lols x]
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09
Ha ha ha! You can't stand the heat,get outta the kitchen!

I mean,it's the Shugo Chara forum.You'd expect Shugo Chara FANS to join.
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the other room
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

charavatar wrote:


razellibabz wrote:

it's overrated, i agree--
very much predictable and not all that .

i quit watching it but after how many months i'm back watching it again..for no reason.

yeah, it's okay to spend a day watching it..
besides, tadase's gay. ikuto's hot.


seriously, try respecting the ppl who r gonna read dat ><......try reading a dictionary k? teecee

anyways, maybe bcoz the show is inspiring? well i watched the show because of dat XD....AND NOT COZ OF TADASE lols x]


maybe the show inspires you.
but Before telling me to respect the people who are going to read my post,
try respecting the views of others that contradict to your own.

shugo chara is an okay show.
(and seriously, i didn't need a dictionary to find that out myself.)
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

razellibabz wrote:


charavatar wrote:


razellibabz wrote:

it's overrated, i agree--
very much predictable and not all that .

i quit watching it but after how many months i'm back watching it again..for no reason.

yeah, it's okay to spend a day watching it..
besides, tadase's gay. ikuto's hot.


seriously, try respecting the ppl who r gonna read dat ><......try reading a dictionary k? teecee

anyways, maybe bcoz the show is inspiring? well i watched the show because of dat XD....AND NOT COZ OF TADASE lols x]


maybe the show inspires you.
but Before telling me to respect the people who are going to read my post,
try respecting the views of others that contradict to your own.

shugo chara is an okay show.
(and seriously, i didn't need a dictionary to find that out myself.)


Oh yeah sure okay.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
y? cos its da ppl taste... totally ditch da anime... super lame... lik seeing da same transformation process over n over again... younger audiences lik it 4 its plot, lik saving ppl n all... older ppl lik 4 its art n music...

do w/e u wan wit tis post, idc
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
Im not trying to diss people who watch the anime TBH, just wondering why so many people like and watch this anime
If you misunderstood, then yeah

IN OTHER NEWS
I just read the SC Manga today, I see the manga is different (How Amu and Ikuto meet and some other stuff),
and I decided to skip to the last chapter, sadly, my Safari screwed me over and could not display any of the manga in the last chapter =/
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
^ u still lik lor?
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
I have no idea! xD I've never really thought about it >_<
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
art, media, or mayb da plot... either 1 of dem...
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
most probbly its bcoz of th story line :P!!

th cute shugo charas~

n ikuto XD!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.