First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CRUNCHYROLL IS SHÍT
Posted 3/1/09
muhahahhahahaha this is why i love <3 crunchyroll ^__________^
14058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
i can't believe anyone actually responded to this thread in the first place or the fact that its not been deleted for being stupid. people are funny.
Posted 3/1/09
Necrophilia.
I learned something new today.

americanotaku23 wrote:

i can't believe anyone actually responded to this thread in the first place or the fact that its not been deleted for being stupid. people are funny.

Mods are kind of slow.
But this guy had to be bashed.


36051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...
14058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Yoshi634 wrote:

Necrophilia.
I learned something new today.

americanotaku23 wrote:

i can't believe anyone actually responded to this thread in the first place or the fact that its not been deleted for being stupid. people are funny.

Mods are kind of slow.
But this guy had to be bashed.




thats the reason he put it on here in the first place your just doing what he wanted.
Posted 3/1/09

mcslave wrote:

i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...


lol that retarded guy bought a member ship i guess
Posted 3/1/09

Yoshi634 wrote:

Necrophilia.
I learned something new today.

americanotaku23 wrote:

i can't believe anyone actually responded to this thread in the first place or the fact that its not been deleted for being stupid. people are funny.

Mods are kind of slow.
But this guy had to be bashed.




the most of them are slacking on the job anyway >_>
36051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mcslave wrote:

i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...


lol that retarded guy bought a member ship i guess


Roflmao. Dada dadada. da dada da. n00bs now-a-days.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
GTFO u fucking troll WE DONT NEED SOME PEST HERE ON CR !
Posted 3/1/09

mcslave wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mcslave wrote:

i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...


lol that retarded guy bought a member ship i guess


Roflmao. Dada dadada. da dada da. n00bs now-a-days.


lol you bought it too =P
81952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
This is nothing more than a desperate cry for attention
36051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mcslave wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mcslave wrote:

i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...


lol that retarded guy bought a member ship i guess


Roflmao. Dada dadada. da dada da. n00bs now-a-days.


lol you bought it too =P


hey, I didn't say crunchyroll sucked. >=[
11088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

XxvampirehimexX wrote:

crunchyroll has to remove certain animes due to copyright issues. its not their fault. besides, theres more to crunchyroll than just watching anime. so if youre immature enough to take it out on other people, then thats your problem. SO GROW UP AND GO RANT TO SOMEBODY WHO ACTUALLY CARES


If you dont care, why u answer then?
rofl, idiot.
11088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

mcslave wrote:

i wonder how he managed to get 1000+ CP...


hahahaha funny^^ stupid? :D
1 month membership
when there were more animes to watch
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Oh no! A four year old troll, what ever shall we do???


STFU.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.