First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Official Obama 09 Thread
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
Obama is a two faced politician from the corrupt scenery of Chicago. The man is complains about how expensive the war is, yet has spent more money in one bill than the war ever has. Obama has horrible foreign policy and terrible economic policy. He is your typical Carter style Democrat. I hope president Obama fails and his policies don't pass, that way America can succeed. I don't hate Obama as a person because I think hate is wrong. However, I strongly disagree with his policies and recognize that they will hurt America and only push his own liberal agenda.
Posted 3/15/09

Deathguitar wrote:


What is your personal opinion if your in the united state's , or impacted by obama , the first african-american.
President of the united state's .

He is not doing so well.
shipping MORE marine's , military force to IRAQ.

maybe in my opinion.
Tax drops.


any thoughts?


Him, as a whitey. lol
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

digs wrote:

Obama is a two faced politician from the corrupt scenery of Chicago. The man is complains about how expensive the war is, yet has spent more money in one bill than the war ever has. Obama has horrible foreign policy and terrible economic policy. He is your typical Carter style Democrat. I hope president Obama fails and his policies don't pass, that way America can succeed. I don't hate Obama as a person because I think hate is wrong. However, I strongly disagree with his policies and recognize that they will hurt America and only push his own liberal agenda.


(waits for trolls to flame you)
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

digs wrote:

Obama is a two faced politician from the corrupt scenery of Chicago. The man is complains about how expensive the war is, yet has spent more money in one bill than the war ever has. Obama has horrible foreign policy and terrible economic policy. He is your typical Carter style Democrat. I hope president Obama fails and his policies don't pass, that way America can succeed. I don't hate Obama as a person because I think hate is wrong. However, I strongly disagree with his policies and recognize that they will hurt America and only push his own liberal agenda.



We could smell the right-wing ideology from a mile away!
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

wingdavid01 wrote:


digs wrote:

Obama is a two faced politician from the corrupt scenery of Chicago. The man is complains about how expensive the war is, yet has spent more money in one bill than the war ever has. Obama has horrible foreign policy and terrible economic policy. He is your typical Carter style Democrat. I hope president Obama fails and his policies don't pass, that way America can succeed. I don't hate Obama as a person because I think hate is wrong. However, I strongly disagree with his policies and recognize that they will hurt America and only push his own liberal agenda.



We could smell the right-wing ideology from a mile away!


so you're the first troll?
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09
Im not sure since i havent followed up on the news but i heard hes spending lots of money on things that are suppose to benefit us. If your gonna solve a problem arent you suppose to restrain yourself from doing the things that created the problem in the first place..? Hes got good intentions though..

I guess some action is better than no action at all.
Posted 3/15/09
My teacher says he wants school to go for longer . ):
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
WHAT!? Longer school. I'm not voting for him after 4 years.
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
How long has he been in office? I think its too early to judge a president, only time can tell to make his policies take effect and to know if it was for the better or not. Its better if this thread was made after his term.
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/15/09


by the looks of things, I'd say pretty damn good.
Posted 3/15/09
wow the amount of stupidity in this thread and by people that don't even watch the news or are to young to vote just wow, it's like I am really watching Fox news x3
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
i trust and respect Obama a lot more than Bush

Obama is allready in the History books he doesnt need to start a war to be rememberd in history !!

apart from that i dont really have a say, it has nothing to do with me i am not American, i am but an Allie ^^

2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09






That's actually about congress or whatever


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

wow the amount of stupidity in this thread and by people that don't even watch the news or are to young to vote just wow, it's like I am really watching Fox news x3


Since you say that you should've posted this image >_>

13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


What is your personal opinion if your in the united state's , or impacted by obama , the first african-american.
President of the united state's .

He is not doing so well.
shipping MORE marine's , military force to IRAQ.

maybe in my opinion.
Tax drops.


any thoughts?


Him, as a whitey. lol


oh my God that is the best photoshop i have ever seen woooooooow
Posted 3/15/09

CryAngel wrote:

He's a sushi.


I think so too.
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dullsville
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
I support him as our president. He is charismatic, empathetic, knows how to compromise, and is extremely level-headed and in control. I just bought a trademark Obama shirt today! I have great faith in him as our current US president. His plans are fair for almost everyone and he can keep his promises.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.