First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Favorite alcoholic drink (mature people only please)
58165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Right now I'm proud to say thaqt I'm drinking a glass of Jonnie Walker Blue Label. It's O so good!
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Bombay Sapphire
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Real_Folk_Blues wrote:

Right now I'm proud to say thaqt I'm drinking a glass of Jonnie Walker Blue Label. It's O so good!


my own cocktail, the bitter sweet symphony

to my knowledge it is the only beer based cocktail in existence
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Sex on the beach.
Posted 3/1/09

Sunnyxx wrote:

Sex on the beach.


Agree.
Have you tried a Screaming Orgasm? It rivals Sex on the Beach =]

JD and coke
SoCo and lemonade
Apple sourz
Double vodka and coke

Some of my regulars.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
I would very much like a screaming orgasm.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

animoo_x wrote:


Sunnyxx wrote:

Sex on the beach.


Agree.
Have you tried a Screaming Orgasm? It rivals Sex on the Beach =]

JD and coke
SoCo and lemonade
Apple sourz
Double vodka and coke

Some of my regulars.


APPLE SOURZ?!??!! is a nice drink for you the kind that makes you vomit in the bed of a random stranger you met that night?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
tonic
Posted 3/1/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


APPLE SOURZ?!??!! is a nice drink for you the kind that makes you vomit in the bed of a random stranger you met that night?


Haha. Well apple sourz has been quite kind to me so far then.

Also remembered that I seem to drink vodka and tequila shots a lot as well.
Blue Diamond cocktail is pretty good too.
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
sake -.- so asian
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

animoo_x wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


APPLE SOURZ?!??!! is a nice drink for you the kind that makes you vomit in the bed of a random stranger you met that night?


Haha. Well apple sourz has been quite kind to me so far then.

Also remembered that I seem to drink vodka and tequila shots a lot as well.
Blue Diamond cocktail is pretty good too.


haha, i used to nail it too, one time i drank only wkd blue and blues lagoons (bols blue + vodka) all night...... man all my turds were lime green for a week!
Posted 3/1/09
Hennessy Brown.....one of the many. o.o
Posted 3/1/09
- gin
- tuba
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
its not my favorite but im drinking a bottle of Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
alize with some orange juice is the way to go
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.