Franklyn
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
The film is a split narrative set simultaneously in contemporary London and in a future metropolis ruled by religious fervor. It's the story of four lost souls, divided by two parallel worlds, on course for an explosive collision when a single bullet will decide all their fates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFCZBKfugg

i know you guys in the us have already seen it, but it is about to be released in the uk



34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

hikobuf wrote:



thanks for the vote of confidence


13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

hikobuf wrote:



your posts are always so negative

hey just saw the trailer looks pretty cool =]
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


hikobuf wrote:



your posts are always so negative

hey just saw the trailer looks pretty cool =]


yeah how they conviced pretty boy ryan phillipe to wear a mask for most of the movie, i have no idea



they don't make enough gothic/cyberpunk/paranoia movies for my liking!
Posted 3/2/09
I thought this was a British film.
Either way I'll watch it for Eva Green.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:

I thought this was a British film.
Either way I'll watch it for Eva Green.


yeah its got a british director, but i'm never sure whether they have been released in usa first

apparently it will have very little green screen (aka star wars) with most of the scenes shot in dark corners of london
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/2/09
Looks quite interesting & entertaining. Is it out already?

Oooh.. Think I saw a red hair..
Posted 3/2/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:

I thought this was a British film.
Either way I'll watch it for Eva Green.


yeah its got a british director, but i'm never sure whether they have been released in usa first

apparently it will have very little green screen (aka star wars) with most of the scenes shot in dark corners of london



Yeah, I don't think there's a release date for the U.S. yet, but it looks like something to check out.
Posted 3/2/09
It's look interesting.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


hikobuf wrote:



your posts are always so negative

hey just saw the trailer looks pretty cool =]


It seems to me your a stalker, not every post I make is negative.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

hikobuf wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


hikobuf wrote:



your posts are always so negative

hey just saw the trailer looks pretty cool =]


It seems to me your a stalker, not every post I make is negative.


dont be so conceited ur not worth stalking

anyway MOST of your comments are negative
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


hikobuf wrote:



your posts are always so negative

hey just saw the trailer looks pretty cool =]


It seems to me your a stalker, not every post I make is negative.


dont be so conceited ur not worth stalking

anyway MOST of your comments are negative


ah, this reminds me of the first time i read romeo and juliet!
You must be logged in to post.