First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
NEW GEN SYSTEMS STILL NEW
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
cause i was watching what i thought was a old movie but it had a guy playing the xbox360(didnt all the new systems come out at all most the same time) on it.....and i wanna know does anyone think the new gen systems are old now........i still think they are new
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
They still feel new
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
didnt X-box360 release on late 2007?
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09
XBOX 360: November 22, 2005

PS3: November 11, 2006

Wii: November 19, 2006


21450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

hikobuf wrote:

didnt X-box360 release on late 2007?


erm no XD first gen 360 was released in may of 2005
but its supposed to last till 2012 i think it was....

as for the wii that was late 2006 (or maybe it was late 2005, im not too sure)

and the ps3 was out around november of 2006
Posted 3/2/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:

XBOX 360: November 22, 2005

PS3: November 11, 2006

Wii: November 19, 2006






damned_king2000 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

didnt X-box360 release on late 2007?


erm no XD first gen 360 was released in may of 2005
but its supposed to last till 2012 i think it was....

as for the wii that was late 2006 (or maybe it was late 2005, im not too sure)

and the ps3 was out around november of 2006


25464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
Well. Thy still feel new since sony and microsoft havn't learned to fully use the new technology and power the consoles got
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
yeah they still got some hidden power in them, and developers are to an extent still experimenting with the consoles, making the games feel right. too bad a lot of them fail lol 2012 is probably a good year to guess for new consoles, but still, when new consoles come in 2012-13, the games will suck. or atleast there will only be a few games available.

anyways , point is that it's still "worth" it to buy a new console, it doesnt just die when a new gen comes out - i still got my n64, and its still working after 11 years. i dont play it that much, but still it has some gems which are fun to play with friends (super smash brothers :D). (oh and goldeneye) (oh and zelda, though thats single player). (oh and mario kart [lol]).

if you got money and want to buy a console then just buy one, it aint gonna die anytime soon, and graphics will improve.


21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / OHIO
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
I've had my Xbox 360 since November 2006 and it still feels pretty new to me. Graphics don't look as good as my computer though
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

dballz wrote:

yeah they still got some hidden power in them, and developers are to an extent still experimenting with the consoles, making the games feel right. too bad a lot of them fail lol 2012 is probably a good year to guess for new consoles, but still, when new consoles come in 2012-13, the games will suck. or atleast there will only be a few games available.

anyways , point is that it's still "worth" it to buy a new console, it doesnt just die when a new gen comes out - i still got my n64, and its still working after 11 years. i dont play it that much, but still it has some gems which are fun to play with friends (super smash brothers :D). (oh and goldeneye) (oh and zelda, though thats single player). (oh and mario kart [lol]).

if you got money and want to buy a console then just buy one, it aint gonna die anytime soon, and graphics will improve.




i dont think any new systems are coming out in 2012 ...i think more close to 2014 ......mostly cause i dont think the new systems have hit their peak yet.....especially the ps3 it hasnt done anything that great yet....but thats just what i think
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
Current gen systems still have a lot of potential to unlock. On average new systems are released every seven to nine years, so we can probably expect word of new systems from Sony and Microsoft late 2010 and releases late 2012 or early 2013.
I'd say current gen systems aren't still NEW, but they are still the top of the line.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Funny how the PS3 was released around 2006.
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

tamsheed3 wrote:


dballz wrote:

yeah they still got some hidden power in them, and developers are to an extent still experimenting with the consoles, making the games feel right. too bad a lot of them fail lol 2012 is probably a good year to guess for new consoles, but still, when new consoles come in 2012-13, the games will suck. or atleast there will only be a few games available.

anyways , point is that it's still "worth" it to buy a new console, it doesnt just die when a new gen comes out - i still got my n64, and its still working after 11 years. i dont play it that much, but still it has some gems which are fun to play with friends (super smash brothers :D). (oh and goldeneye) (oh and zelda, though thats single player). (oh and mario kart [lol]).

if you got money and want to buy a console then just buy one, it aint gonna die anytime soon, and graphics will improve.




i dont think any new systems are coming out in 2012 ...i think more close to 2014 ......mostly cause i dont think the new systems have hit their peak yet.....especially the ps3 it hasnt done anything that great yet....but thats just what i think


2012 is the earliest year i expect that they may come, 2014 might be a good/better bet.
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Wow November is popular month 4 console releases
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
they still haven't used ps3 full potential
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.