First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Gokusen 3 at GMA 7
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Well, my friend just said this to me this morning. She read it in a newspaper...

I wanna know what Miura's fans think... Please state your opinion
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

simplescarlet wrote:

Well, my friend just said this to me this morning. She read it in a newspaper...

I wanna know what Miura's fans think... Please state your opinion



yup it'll be on March 23.,...


aRRgh~!!!!

actually I'm starting to curse GMA......

a LOT of fans/ rivals will come rushing in...
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

ryomada wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:

Well, my friend just said this to me this morning. She read it in a newspaper...

I wanna know what Miura's fans think... Please state your opinion



yup it'll be on March 23.,...


aRRgh~!!!!

actually I'm starting to curse GMA......

a LOT of fans/ rivals will come rushing in...


That's true!!

Me and my friends are ssooo against it!!

Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

simplescarlet wrote:


ryomada wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:

Well, my friend just said this to me this morning. She read it in a newspaper...

I wanna know what Miura's fans think... Please state your opinion



yup it'll be on March 23.,...


aRRgh~!!!!

actually I'm starting to curse GMA......

a LOT of fans/ rivals will come rushing in...


That's true!!

Me and my friends are ssooo against it!!



TRUE~!!

I mean, why GokusEn 3~!!


especially my ane who's TOTALLY head over heals to yuya takaki....


naturally I LOVE miura coz he always make me cry plus he's sooooooooo handsome

1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

ryomada wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:


ryomada wrote:


simplescarlet wrote:

Well, my friend just said this to me this morning. She read it in a newspaper...

I wanna know what Miura's fans think... Please state your opinion



yup it'll be on March 23.,...


aRRgh~!!!!

actually I'm starting to curse GMA......

a LOT of fans/ rivals will come rushing in...


That's true!!

Me and my friends are ssooo against it!!



TRUE~!!

I mean, why GokusEn 3~!!


especially my ane who's TOTALLY head over heals to yuya takaki....


naturally I LOVE miura coz he always make me cry plus he's sooooooooo handsome



That's the exact reason why we don't want Gokusen 3 to be aired!!! OMG what will happen??

Can't we do anything about it? Is that really final?? and sure??
Member
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
what is GMA 7?
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

Matsujun_arashi_lover wrote:

what is GMA 7?


oh... aren't you from the Philippines?

uhmm... GMA 7 is a tv station in our country
Member
3880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
aww i heard about this. though i simply doubt the outcome of the dubbings. okay, let's face it. gma really sucks when it comes to dubbing. i dunno if it is just me or as well as with the others. anyway, i just hate the fact that "fangirls" came rushing in again. well we can't avoid that can we?
Member
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

windowpanesxx wrote:

aww i heard about this. though i simply doubt the outcome of the dubbings. okay, let's face it. gma really sucks when it comes to dubbing. i dunno if it is just me or as well as with the others. anyway, i just hate the fact that "fangirls" came rushing in again. well we can't avoid that can we?


I wish they will do well in dubbing Gokusen 3,
OMG Haruma Miura on Philippine TV..
for sure, his fans will add up more and more..

Member
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
yeah i've heard about it and iam worried about the dubbing...

actually iam finished watching it but

what would be the outcome if it is aired?

fangirls...

waa!

just thingking about miura nd the other guys shooting with another girls makes

my heart break...
Member
22896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
aw my now i get it..hehe..i'm slow
i already watched gokusen 3..and as for the phil premier..hmm
i just hope that the dubbing will be good..but my friend said that the dubbing for haruma-chan is not good..is it true?

and lastly for the fangirls..ahm
we can't avoid it..but then again it somehow gives us the feeling of..uhm..gomen ne, but i don't know the right word..hehe

let's just see what will happen after a week
Member
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Asia
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
yah.. yah.. the dubbing of gma 7 really sucks..
hope they won't destroy miura-kun voice..
i hate it.. :!
miura-kun!!!!
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ubiquitous
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
What time?
It's today!!
GAAAH!

(daisy siete is airing right now~~eww)
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
GMA 7 is a total sucker in dubbing... i hope they don't destroy miura!!!

and now he's gonna have lots more fans in the philippines: i can no longer brag i KNOW miura haruma [me: do you know miura haruma? them: who's that? me: oh, THE japanese actor... you should watch him.] to my friends because they'll know him too...

i hate gma7!!!

on second thought, i really hate gma7 even if they won't show gokusen 3...
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ubiquitous
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
GOSH!
I heard the dubbing!
It's irritating! Quite funny though, but still. :|
And i agree i don't want other people here (the people who doesn't even know him in the philippines of course) go over GAH-GAH~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.