First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Need HELP!
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Um... what is this a sign of?

I'm friends with this guy and we don't talk much, but we're confident when we talk to other people...
I'm a little shy when I'm around him and I think he's shy around me too
He uses my books to catch up with school work. No one else.



This morning he was asking me where I was in homeroom. (I had to go somewhere)
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
He has a lot of homework to catch up on? and hes shy because he doesn't want people to think hes dumb for not doing his hw?

Lol j/k... you can't assume anything yet so you have to wait and see if anything progresses.
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

specialist7 wrote:

He has a lot of homework to catch up on? and hes shy because he doesn't want people to think hes dumb for not doing his hw?

Lol j/k... you can't assume anything yet so you have to wait and see if anything progresses.


What about our communication?
4600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
well, is he comfortable around other girls?

if he is, but not comfortable around you then this could be a positive sign because he is nervous around you and potentially likes you. On the other hand if he's not good with other girls there are a few possibilities, he could be practicing with you because he trusts you enough as a new friend, he might actually like you and is trying to initiate conversation despite his trouble or (please don't get offended, just a theory), he doesn't see you as a 'girly' girl and instead more of a friend who he can just talk to.

lastly a certain note, using your books for catching up homework is a great sign! 90% chance is he is trying to find time with you on the side. 10% is you're just smarter than he is and he wants the easy way out, but don't ever let that discourage you because it's a huge chance for progressing as friends or even more ;)

Hope this helps. Tell me more about his character and I may be of better use, lol.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
yeah don't assume anything

The fastest way to know is to get drunk together
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

L_drinks_dilmah wrote:


specialist7 wrote:

He has a lot of homework to catch up on? and hes shy because he doesn't want people to think hes dumb for not doing his hw?

Lol j/k... you can't assume anything yet so you have to wait and see if anything progresses.


What about our communication?


Well I guess you're taking an interest in him and vice versa but most of the time in a one-on-one situation both will feel a sense of... shy, embarrassed, nervousness etc... but if case of relationship level, it can get to the point when you and him don't know how to act because theres an interest in one another and don't want to make any mistakes or do anything stupid so thats where they shyness comes from.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Yeah when you have problems IRL ask the internet, that's smart. Have you ever heard of "Parents"?
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

one2counter wrote:

well, is he comfortable around other girls?

if he is, but not comfortable around you then this could be a positive sign because he is nervous around you and potentially likes you. On the other hand if he's not good with other girls there are a few possibilities, he could be practicing with you because he trusts you enough as a new friend, he might actually like you and is trying to initiate conversation despite his trouble or (please don't get offended, just a theory), he doesn't see you as a 'girly' girl and instead more of a friend who he can just talk to.

lastly a certain note, using your books for catching up homework is a great sign! 90% chance is he is trying to find time with you on the side. 10% is you're just smarter than he is and he wants the easy way out, but don't ever let that discourage you because it's a huge chance for progressing as friends or even more ;)

Hope this helps. Tell me more about his character and I may be of better use, lol.




Thank you so much! Well, yes he is comfortable with other girls, not shy at all!
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

macphapie wrote:

Yeah when you have problems IRL ask the internet, that's smart. Have you ever heard of "Parents"?


I dont trust my parents with my love life... all they do is tease!
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Hedbrant wrote:

yeah don't assume anything

The fastest way to know is to get drunk together


haha I'm staying sober, but thanks anyway!
4600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Ok, that's ok, what about your feelings towards him? aside from nervousness do u think about him heaps or just a bit when he's around?

So far if he is comfortable around other girls that's a pretty good sign the odds are more in your favour but if he is comfortable around other girls it means you'll have a little more work to do. lol, if he's charismatic then you need some motivation and make a few positive moves that make you more appealing towards him, even if it's just smiling and talking to him shyly. Remember, being shy won't stop him liking you at all, it may work to your advantage but if you're too edgy around him and feel so unnerved that you can't smile or say things you don't actually mean or make any form of eye contact, then it may push him away or give him the wrong idea 'you don't want him around'.

lol so simply shy = good
unnerved and too shaky = bad

Have you ever made a positive appeal to him or have the feelings only just begun?
Posted 3/2/09
ask him how he feels about you?
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

one2counter wrote:

Ok, that's ok, what about your feelings towards him? aside from nervousness do u think about him heaps or just a bit when he's around?

So far if he is comfortable around other girls that's a pretty good sign the odds are more in your favour but if he is comfortable around other girls it means you'll have a little more work to do. lol, if he's charismatic then you need some motivation and make a few positive moves that make you more appealing towards him, even if it's just smiling and talking to him shyly. Remember, being shy won't stop him liking you at all, it may work to your advantage but if you're too edgy around him and feel so unnerved that you can't smile or say things you don't actually mean or make any form of eye contact, then it may push him away or give him the wrong idea 'you don't want him around'.

lol so simply shy = good
unnerved and too shaky = bad

Have you ever made a positive appeal to him or have the feelings only just begun?



I think about him alot, I also dream about him at night. I started crushing on him like 5 weeks ago! But it'll be sad when he leaves, because he doesnt live here, he's an exchane student =(
Posted 3/2/09
He just want to bang you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.