First  Prev  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next  Last
Before & After - Celebrities and Plastic Surgery
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09

manlytoe wrote:

but every celebrity is like that. fake.


well...nt all celebrities are fake...taiwanese celelebrities are the most natural....plastic surgery among taiwanese celebrities is the lowest compared to korean n jap celebrities

360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
im just wondering why most of korean people do some plastic surgeries?
arent they contented!!

just my opinion....
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
my ap history teacher says asian women have the most plastic surgery done these days...even though i am also asian, that is a fact.....and also just some beauty quotes for people who get plastic surgery done for no reason but just want to "look hotter"
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

bubfish wrote:


manlytoe wrote:

but every celebrity is like that. fake.


well...nt all celebrities are fake...taiwanese celelebrities are the most natural....plastic surgery among taiwanese celebrities is the lowest compared to korean n jap celebrities



good point. well said. ^_^
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
sometimes makeup makes you llook like u had a surgery =)
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
A look into Ji Yeon’s past



We have seen many photoshopped, beautified pictures of the Kim Tae Hee wannabe, Ji Yeon from the group T-ara over the past month.

When I first looked at Ji Yeon's picture, I could not stop myself from wondering how much it cost to get the plastic surgery to make her eyes bigger and wider. However, from these new pictures, we can conclude that the width of eyes is not completely man-made! Actually, the width looks about the same as now, but she does look like she had her ssankappul done, but who in the entertainment business didn't? What's sad is that Ji Yeon's possible nose-job, eye-job and everything else doesn't make her jaw droppingly gorgeous. Although she did not have as much plastic surgery as the rest of those in the korean industry, she definitely is not a natural beauty. It's so difficult to find one of those these days. Everyone's debut seems to come hand-in-hand with some type of plastic surgery, even with some male actors and singers.

We'll have to wait for T-ara's debut performance to truly judge her by both her physical appearance and skills. Her short performances with Seeya and Davichi performing "Woman Generation" is not sufficient enough for us to judge her, so T-ara's soon-to-come debut performance should be able to show us the true level of T-ara's and Ji Yeon's skills.

Here are the newly released pictures from Ji Yeon's yearbook.


BEFORE:





AFTER: FROM PROMO PIC












credits: article allkpop and pics
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09


LOL..... i think some of them didnt change that much ..

and some of them didnt need for plastic but they did ...

gunarally i dont agree with plastic surgery ... but in their case ( i mean the actors and acterss) .. they have acuses to do for their career...

507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09

Jenny_126859 wrote:

my ap history teacher says asian women have the most plastic surgery done these days...even though i am also asian, that is a fact.....and also just some beauty quotes for people who get plastic surgery done for no reason but just want to "look hotter"
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”


That's total BS and bias. If you go and check statistics, sure asian has a lot but not as much as compared to the west. North America and Europe has a lot more surgeries and some even go to asian countries to get it done for cheap.

And with a lot of the japanese celebs, its been proven a loooong time ago that there was this one sad lonely korean girl that hates japanese and went on a photoshop frenzy to make it look like they had some things done to themselves. I remember reading it on D-addict and Jdorama
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beautiful Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
yeah i agree..

242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

Swtess wrote:


Jenny_126859 wrote:

my ap history teacher says asian women have the most plastic surgery done these days...even though i am also asian, that is a fact.....and also just some beauty quotes for people who get plastic surgery done for no reason but just want to "look hotter"
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”


That's total BS and bias. If you go and check statistics, sure asian has a lot but not as much as compared to the west. North America and Europe has a lot more surgeries and some even go to asian countries to get it done for cheap.

And with a lot of the japanese celebs, its been proven a loooong time ago that there was this one sad lonely korean girl that hates japanese and went on a photoshop frenzy to make it look like they had some things done to themselves. I remember reading it on D-addict and Jdorama


it's not BS...even if you check, plastic surgery is rising in asia...and also, those jp or korean people with big eyes, they probably had ps done too....here's your proof...
http://www.tcclinic.com/learning_centre/cosmetic_surgery/cosmeticsurgeryasia.php
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
not just koreans. but thats still true. i heard in korea that its quite common and they dont consider it bad.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09

Jenny_126859 wrote:


Swtess wrote:


Jenny_126859 wrote:

my ap history teacher says asian women have the most plastic surgery done these days...even though i am also asian, that is a fact.....and also just some beauty quotes for people who get plastic surgery done for no reason but just want to "look hotter"
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”


That's total BS and bias. If you go and check statistics, sure asian has a lot but not as much as compared to the west. North America and Europe has a lot more surgeries and some even go to asian countries to get it done for cheap.

And with a lot of the japanese celebs, its been proven a loooong time ago that there was this one sad lonely korean girl that hates japanese and went on a photoshop frenzy to make it look like they had some things done to themselves. I remember reading it on D-addict and Jdorama


it's not BS...even if you check, plastic surgery is rising in asia...and also, those jp or korean people with big eyes, they probably had ps done too....here's your proof...
http://www.tcclinic.com/learning_centre/cosmetic_surgery/cosmeticsurgeryasia.php


That gave me no proof whatsoever. All it said was that it was on the rise in Asia. Big eyes can be achieved two ways, either through surgery or with eye tapes or glue. That site gives nothing about statistics except for what is popular nowadays for asians to get.
How about check this one:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_pla_sur_pro-health-plastic-surgery-procedures
Do the math with just the top 5 western countries and top 5 asian countries. The US alone is twice the number of Japan. So tell me how is what your teacher said fact?
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09
Guess who???

Guess which hot lady’s graduation photo this is.

Her graduation and before-debut photos:



It’s After School’s leadah Park Ga Hee!



Her with other artist:



Park Ga Hee recently





Netizens’ say about GaHee photos:

“Not After School but Plastic School”
“Rather than plastic surgery, I believe this has got to do more with aging and growing up. Grow up people -.-”
“I’m a girl and I like GaHee”
“Is that a cigarette that I see in her hand? O.O”
“Even so, I think she has a great body. You can buy your face, but you sure can’t do that for your body”
“She’s born in 1979″
“She just lost weight and look pretty. That’s seriously all.”
“I only know her by Micky YooChun’s ex girlfriend”

credits: kbites



2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
Some of them don't look like they've had plastic surgery, but others you can obviously see the differences!
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
wow..................... !!
is that really true ?
im shocked to see these picz !!
First  Prev  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.