First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Powerpuff girls + death note?!
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09
hiii everybody i was searching in jbox.com when i found a t-shirt with this picture!!
sooo what do think? ^.^





(just so u know i only made this topic, because i was bored!!)
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
hahaha haha thats funny pic. I am bored, too.
Posted 3/2/09
its really nice
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
lmao x3
Posted 3/2/09
-_-

so the op thought I'm bored lets gonna make a retarded thread ehh
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
That sucks .___.

As Baka-master said, just because you're bored, doesn't mean you make shit threads.
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

tachi_lachi wrote:

That sucks .___.

As Baka-master said, just because you're bored, doesn't mean you make shit threads.


well there is other people on CR that is bored... so they make a thread!
so if u don't like this thread, then don't comment
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

Baka-Master wrote:

-_-

so the op thought I'm bored lets gonna make a retarded thread ehh


if u didn't like this thread, then don't comment!!
do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!)
and it's my first time making a thread because i'm bored!!

edit: can i ask u something?
are u racist?!?!
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
its awesome i want one
Posted 3/2/09

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_-

so the op thought I'm bored lets gonna make a retarded thread ehh


if u didn't like this thread, then don't comment!!
why can't i comment??? a thread is made to comment about it ._.

do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!)
do you know how annoying it is when someone made a thread which is totally worthless and retarded

and it's my first time making a thread because i'm bored!!

and yet was someone saying ''do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!'' when this is the first time that you made a topic

btw if you're bored don't take it out on the forums to made a shitty thread



edit: can i ask u something?
are u racist?!?!


can i ask you something too ??

are you a shitty retarded girl who likes to make dumb and stupid assumptions ^_____^
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Baka-Master wrote:


KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_-

so the op thought I'm bored lets gonna make a retarded thread ehh


if u didn't like this thread, then don't comment!!
why can't i comment??? a thread is made to comment about it ._.

do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!)
do you know how annoying it is when someone made a thread which is totally worthless and retarded

and it's my first time making a thread because i'm bored!!

and yet was someone saying ''do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!'' when this is the first time that you made a topic

btw if you're bored don't take it out on the forums to made a shitty thread



edit: can i ask u something?
are u racist?!?!


can i ask you something too ??

are you a shitty retarded girl who likes to make dumb and stupid assumptions ^_____^


wow u really like tripping my life! and isn't is u who is stupid and retarded!
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


tachi_lachi wrote:

That sucks .___.

As Baka-master said, just because you're bored, doesn't mean you make shit threads.


well there is other people on CR that is bored... so they make a thread!
so if u don't like this thread, then don't comment


No, if someone's bored, they don't make shitty threads. It's a pointless thread anyway, it'll get locked soon.
Posted 3/2/09
Powerpuff Note! I think I'd actually watch that if it were an anime.
Posted 3/2/09

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_-

so the op thought I'm bored lets gonna make a retarded thread ehh


if u didn't like this thread, then don't comment!!
why can't i comment??? a thread is made to comment about it ._.

do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!)
do you know how annoying it is when someone made a thread which is totally worthless and retarded

and it's my first time making a thread because i'm bored!!

and yet was someone saying ''do u know how annoying it is when people say things like that (when i make a thread!'' when this is the first time that you made a topic

btw if you're bored don't take it out on the forums to made a shitty thread



edit: can i ask u something?
are u racist?!?!


can i ask you something too ??

are you a shitty retarded girl who likes to make dumb and stupid assumptions ^_____^


wow u really like tripping my life! and isn't is u who is stupid and retarded!


says the girl who can't accept that she's stupid and retarded

btw i think you have say to your mother, that she haves to call the mental hospital to check you ^__^
Posted 3/2/09

tachi_lachi wrote:


KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


tachi_lachi wrote:

That sucks .___.

As Baka-master said, just because you're bored, doesn't mean you make shit threads.


well there is other people on CR that is bored... so they make a thread!
so if u don't like this thread, then don't comment


No, if someone's bored, they don't make shitty threads. It's a pointless thread anyway, it'll get locked soon.


awwws did you reported it =3=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.