Poetry Contest Rules:
1. All CR rules apply to this contest
2. Length should not be too short nor too long.
3. The theme is spring.
4. It should be creative.
5. Do not copy somebody else's work.
6. You can send more than one entry.
7. Deadline would be April 1, 2009.
8. Winners will be chosen by daddyluvboo and the mods. Winner will be announced on the first week of March.
9. The poem that wins will be posted in the group profile for the entire month of April.
choice of words 5%
flow of the poem 10%
BONUS: Anyone who was able to put and fit the word ice cream in the poem will get an additional one point but those who can put the flavor of the month which is Raspberry will get additional 5 points in the scoring.
For any other questions, please post in this forum.
Ice Cream Lover
the pain is killing you
and everyone just dont care
who knows what the hell to do
all the happiness
vanishes in thin air
all the hurt the pain
is growing still
when will it stop to rain
cos it makes me ill
who knows what it feels like
to see the sky bright again
i would surely like..
to live in heaven..
Ice Cream Lover
spring is here
the time for cheer
but my heart is still frozen
from the strom that was not dear
it sticks to me like a cold
it wont shake
he says to me insensitive things
cutting to close to the heart
the ice cracks, the blade is hot
the ice falls leaving me raw
"why" i scream "why do you hurt me so?!"
he replies" i love you my dear
your heart didnt melt with the snow.
with the ice gone our love will be cheer
Spring is here, dear"
by inuj "the new spring love"
do u like school?....it keeps me from cr too