First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Reasons for being bad
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I find it interesting there are basically no (please correct me if I'm wrong) neutral characters in animes - it's all just good or evil (or bad, if you want to wrap it up in a nice package). Always wondered why.
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

cydoken wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

Known and appreciated reasons:

1. Just plain selfish
2. Sees something bad with humanity (assuming he / she is a human)
3. Ensuring the survival of their own species
4. Freedom / independence
5. Plans to bring about change
6. Protects the interests of his / her nation
7. Insanity / madness
8. Beliefs



applicable :D


Second!
Posted 4/5/08
They just like blood .
Posted 4/5/08
Papilon-TMGK
He hates straight people
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

Joliame wrote:


cydoken wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

Known and appreciated reasons:

1. Just plain selfish
2. Sees something bad with humanity (assuming he / she is a human)
3. Ensuring the survival of their own species
4. Freedom / independence
5. Plans to bring about change
6. Protects the interests of his / her nation
7. Insanity / madness
8. Beliefs



applicable :D


Second!


To whoever quoted my list: That is a list of the motives that I favor. It makes me root for the antagonists in some way.

3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Just love to pwn a lot of people....

and sometimes to be a God..
54266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Joliame wrote:


cydoken wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

Known and appreciated reasons:

1. Just plain selfish
2. Sees something bad with humanity (assuming he / she is a human)
3. Ensuring the survival of their own species
4. Freedom / independence
5. Plans to bring about change
6. Protects the interests of his / her nation
7. Insanity / madness
8. Beliefs



applicable :D


Second!


To whoever quoted my list: That is a list of the motives that I favor. It makes me root for the antagonists in some way.



Ah, I agree with your list as well (except maybe excluding number one, I can't appreciate that, though I understand it). I was going to come in and explain my reasons for supporting certain villains or "evil characters" but you already listed them all so there's no need.
94793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Hmm.. It's their role.. It's not like they wanted to be bad at all.. They are just doing their part.. Hehe.
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
it makes hot villians seem even hotter. =D
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

zenchaos wrote:

Hmm.. It's their role.. It's not like they wanted to be bad at all.. They are just doing their part.. Hehe.


Ever heard of situations where the good guy isn't necessarily 'good' and the bad guy isn't necessarily 'bad'?

Those things interest me the most.
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wilshire and some...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i dunno...

as for me its easier being the bad guy than being the one to save the world...

6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

FuyuMaiden wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


Joliame wrote:


cydoken wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

Known and appreciated reasons:

1. Just plain selfish
2. Sees something bad with humanity (assuming he / she is a human)
3. Ensuring the survival of their own species
4. Freedom / independence
5. Plans to bring about change
6. Protects the interests of his / her nation
7. Insanity / madness
8. Beliefs



applicable :D


Second!


To whoever quoted my list: That is a list of the motives that I favor. It makes me root for the antagonists in some way.



Ah, I agree with your list as well (except maybe excluding number one, I can't appreciate that, though I understand it). I was going to come in and explain my reasons for supporting certain villains or "evil characters" but you already listed them all so there's no need.


Fifth! xDD ok, i'll stop quoting you now...

416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I totally be evul.
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1. They are lonely and there is no one to accept them for who they are except for the hero(main character)
2. They have special power/looks that scare people
10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
1 is that they want 2 rule the world!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.