First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself! =]
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/27/09


hey there. welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?
Posted 3/27/09

cherrynugget wrote:

saw this comment only today. -____- thx.
WOW! real awesome avatar :D


LoL .x] what avii .?? the upside-down girl or the cool guy .??
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/27/09


ur current avatar now. =D
well all ur avatars are awesome any way.
Posted 3/27/09

cherrynugget wrote:

ur current avatar now. =D
well all ur avatars are awesome any way.


well, they're not my avatars
LoL .x] i just request .^^ ihihi..
Player
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

cherrynugget wrote:



hey there. welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?



Sure!
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:

ur current avatar now. =D
well all ur avatars are awesome any way.


well, they're not my avatars
LoL .x] i just request .^^ ihihi..


lol. xD well they are still nice.
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

skatergirl_21 wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:



hey there. welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?



Sure!


thanx =D
Posted 3/28/09

cherrynugget wrote:

lol. xD well they are still nice.


ihihi..i guess
Player
49869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Name: Lisa
Username: orientalcind4rella
Birthday: May 23
Age: 16
nice to meet yah
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

orientalcind4rella wrote:

Name: Lisa
Username: orientalcind4rella
Birthday: May 23
Age: 16
nice to meet yah


hey there =D welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?
Player
49869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

cherrynugget wrote:
hey there =D welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?


thnks. sure, no problem ^^
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

orientalcind4rella wrote:


cherrynugget wrote:
hey there =D welcome to the group!
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group's birthday list?


thnks. sure, no problem ^^


thanx =D
Games Keeper
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Udername :: Ember1116
Real Name :: Just call me Embie or Embie-chan ^^
Age :: 17
Birthday :: November 16
Favorites :: Color Orange, lotsa books and animes, fire, platypi >w<
Hates :: Annoying People, Cabbage, Mango, snow in the Spring-time D:
Random Stuff :: I AM random xD I like to write, and draw, and be random :3
Player
8039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mexico X3
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Username : Ichineko
Real Name : Ali
Age: 17
Birthday : September 26
Favorites : dramas, WaT, DBSK, read and photoshop <3
Hates : Can't remember now ><
Random Stuff : !!! hiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! nice 2 meet u !!!! X3
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/2/09


hey welcome new member! =D
do u mind if i put ur birthday in the birthday list?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.