First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself! =]
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09


nice to meet you too! =D and welcome! do u mind if i put ur birthday in the birthday list?
Games Keeper
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Don't mind at all :3
Player
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Username : SpiritPhoenix
Real Name : Cam
Age: 14
Birthday : July 13th
Favorites : Uhmm..I guess Anime, Manga, music =]
Player
8039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mexico X3
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

cherrynugget wrote:



nice to meet you too! =D and welcome! do u mind if i put ur birthday in the birthday list?


thanks
sure ;3, no problem
Player
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
Name:kitkat6
Real name: secrett....you can call me kitkat or ami
Age: 16
birthday : October 6
I am a GIRL

I like games and fun. I'm a chocoholic and proud of it! I like anime and manga, especially romance ones ^.^
Not much else to say....except i get really hyper sometimes...so bear with me :P
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Among the Clouds
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Hi. Hello. Aloha. Konichiwa.

I'm animeprincess94. You can also call me Miko {i know my username is long}.
I'm turning fifteen on the last day of June.
I love anime, music, books and shopping.
I hate extra classes, homeworks and insects.
Favorite game? Haven't try it. Shall go now!

Feel free to chat or buddy me^^
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


thanx
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


kitkat6 wrote:

Name:kitkat6
Real name: secrett....you can call me kitkat or ami
Age: 16
birthday : October 6
I am a GIRL

I like games and fun. I'm a chocoholic and proud of it! I like anime and manga, especially romance ones ^.^
Not much else to say....except i get really hyper sometimes...so bear with me :P


hey there =D thanx for joining and i love chocolates too!
any way, do u mind putting ur birthday in the group list of birthday?
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

animeprincess94 wrote:

Hi. Hello. Aloha. Konichiwa.

I'm animeprincess94. You can also call me Miko {i know my username is long}.
I'm turning fifteen on the last day of June.
I love anime, music, books and shopping.
I hate extra classes, homeworks and insects.
Favorite game? Haven't try it. Shall go now!

Feel free to chat or buddy me^^


welcome do u mind if i put ur birthday in the group birthday list?
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Spiritphoenix wrote:


Username : SpiritPhoenix
Real Name : Cam
Age: 14
Birthday : July 13th
Favorites : Uhmm..I guess Anime, Manga, music =]


hey there welcome! =D do u mind if i put ur birthday in the list of birthday?
Player
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Name: babydeariie
Real name: Rense
Age: 14
birthday : 10 june
mind putting ur birthday in the group's list of birthday? : yes
Favourite: anime,manga,etcs
Hates: test,exam, school , th world
favourite game here: none ?
random stuff: konichiwa minna san , nice to meet you all .

sorry for not writing much i'm sad now D:
Games Keeper
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

babydeariie wrote:

Name: babydeariie
Real name: Rense
Age: 14
birthday : 10 june
mind putting ur birthday in the group's list of birthday? : yes
Favourite: anime,manga,etcs
Hates: test,exam, school , th world
favourite game here: none ?
random stuff: konichiwa minna san , nice to meet you all .

sorry for not writing much i'm sad now D:


oh it's ok. =]
thanx for writing.
and hope u will be fine. cheer up
Player
6976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Name: josettenya_13
Age: 14
birthday : May 23
interests: otaku related stuffs, music, vocaloids, sweets
fave games: many to type..XD
random stuff:
hi! wats up?
Glad to meet everyone...


Player
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

cherrynugget wrote:


Spiritphoenix wrote:


Username : SpiritPhoenix
Real Name : Cam
Age: 14
Birthday : July 13th
Favorites : Uhmm..I guess Anime, Manga, music =]


hey there welcome! =D do u mind if i put ur birthday in the list of birthday?


Lolz, No problem, Thanks for the welcome =P
Player
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Name: judzzz
Real Name: judy
Age: 14
Location: Philippines
Birthday: December 1
Favorites:
foods like cakes, ice cream, chocolates and pasta..
music
games..that's why i join here..hehe..like the games here..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.