First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Magic class
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Mirandaanimegirl wrote:

*starts shooting* Oh! *hits red* im soo bad.......


*gets up to go help her*
look u have to aim ur fire ball more to the left
now try
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
*glares at the target*

*hits the line between red and blue*

.....

it moved!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

*glares at the target*

*hits the line between red and blue*

.....

it moved!


i never said this was going to be easy
so look at ur targets watch them move aim and fire
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

shadowconjurer wrote:

*blushes*
ok every one please have a sitt
today i want u to show me ur fire magic
*bullseye targets appear on the other side of the class *
i want u to shoot at these targets with fire magic.u can use fireballs,fire breath until u hit ur targets
u may begin


*targets move in front of sensei's head*
*shoot out a fire ball at the target but missed the target move and the fire ball is going towards sensei*
sensei watch out! i'm sorry i didn't mean to do that i was only trying to hit the target but it moved sorry!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

anne_nicole wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:

*blushes*
ok every one please have a sitt
today i want u to show me ur fire magic
*bullseye targets appear on the other side of the class *
i want u to shoot at these targets with fire magic.u can use fireballs,fire breath until u hit ur targets
u may begin


*targets move in front of sensei's head*
*shoot out a fire ball at the target but missed the target move and the fire ball is going towards sensei*
sensei watch out! i'm sorry i didn't mean to do that i was only trying to hit the target but it moved sorry!


*sees the fireball go his way*
*grabs it with his hand and crushes it*
dont worry its going to take more than that to hurt me
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09


ano...... sumimasen sensei! *focus harder* *try to hit the target again* *hits it at the red line*
ano......... is that okay sensei?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ano...... sumimasen sensei! *focus harder* *try to hit the target again* *hits it at the red line*
ano......... is that okay sensei?


yes but u can keep going if u want
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


ano....... okay! *focuses even harder*
*shot a fireball at the target* *out of luck she hit the target in the middle*
*surprise eye's widen* ano........ sensei did i just hit the target on the middle? is that right?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

anne_nicole wrote:



ano....... okay! *focuses even harder*
*shot a fireball at the target* *out of luck she hit the target in the middle*
*surprise eye's widen* ano........ sensei did i just hit the target on the middle? is that right?

yes that was perfect
*thinks*
i havnt been training for a while let me try
*performs a seal*
dragon breath
*blue fire comes out of his mouth and burns the target to ash*
o right thats y

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


*eyes shinning*
sugoi!!!!! sensei is so strong!!!!!!!!!! he burn the target to ash!!!!!!!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*eyes shinning*
sugoi!!!!! sensei is so strong!!!!!!!!!! he burn the target to ash!!!!!!!

*sits down and opens his book again*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


*went to sensei*
ano........ sensei can you teach me that seal! *eyes shinning*

42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*went to sensei*
ano........ sensei can you teach me that seal! *eyes shinning*



i would teach u it but u have to become very good in magic
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


uh!!!! okay! *sits down to her chair* *took out book* *starts to read*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



uh!!!! okay! *sits down to her chair* *took out book* *starts to read*

im gonna give u a chance to get a new spell
but first u have to attack me and show me what u have

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.