First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Magic class
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



sensei remeber i'm not the yuki you know! she's sleeping right now!
*disappear and appeared in front of sensei with only a 1 centimeter away from him*
*hold his hand and using sensei's hand contorls the fire ball headed to both of them*


im sorry i didnt want to do this to u
*uses his legg to kick her in the stomach*
*disapears before the fire ball hits him*
*watches from a distance*

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


*the fire ball hits her directly*
*voice can be heard behind sensei's back*
well sensei how's the fight with my clone so far?
*saw the clone burning*
oh you burn my clone how bad of you!
*make the clone disappear*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*the fire ball hits her directly*
*voice can be heard behind sensei's back*
well sensei how's the fight with my clone so far?
*saw the clone burning*
oh you burn my clone how bad of you!
*make the clone disappear*

well the fight has been very easy
*disapears and reapears not too far away and puts something in his back*

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


*appears in front of sensei*
so what can you say about my clone she fights well?
still a little disappointed because she was burnth.
*went to sensei a little closer* *cast a spell and paralyzes sensei*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*appears in front of sensei*
so what can you say about my clone she fights well?
still a little disappointed because she was burnth.
*went to sensei a little closer* *cast a spell and paralyzes sensei*


it was a very confincing clone
*voices comes from a tree*
*laughs*
u didnt realy think i didnt see u make a paralyzing spell did u
*uses his hand to suck in his shadow clone*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

*smiles* i thought so well bye for now sensei looking forward in fighting you again! *revert back to her normal self*
*hair became color black and eye became blue* *look around* huh? where am i? *saw sensei* sensei are we having our class here?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:


*smiles* i thought so well bye for now sensei looking forward in fighting you again! *revert back to her normal self*
*hair became color black and eye became blue* *look around* huh? where am i? *saw sensei* sensei are we having our class here?


*looking at her like this X_X*
*apears behind her*
*hugs her and teleports her back to the class room*

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


*remebers* oh sensei we were suppose to fight right to check if i'm worthy for a new spell? when do we fight? i can't wait for my new spell!
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*remebers* oh sensei we were suppose to fight right to check if i'm worthy for a new spell? when do we fight? i can't wait for my new spell!


its alright i aprove of ur strengh
(hey go to awesome boarding school k)
*behind his back every thing is burn from his fire ball*
*laughing while walking slowly away*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


huh? we haven't............. *eyes can't be seen and face down*
sensei tell me did she came out?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



huh? we haven't............. *eyes can't be seen and face down*
sensei tell me did she came out?


it depends whos she
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

shadowconjurer wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:



huh? we haven't............. *eyes can't be seen and face down*
sensei tell me did she came out?


it depends whos she


did i change my appearance my personality her! did i?
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:


shadowconjurer wrote:


anne_nicole wrote:



huh? we haven't............. *eyes can't be seen and face down*
sensei tell me did she came out?


it depends whos she


did i change my appearance my personality her! did i?


yes u did
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


*face down*
so she came out again *sigh*
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

anne_nicole wrote:



*face down*
so she came out again *sigh*


*has no idea whats happening*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.