First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mods!!
Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

User- bubblegum-samurai
Why do you want to be a mod?- I love making graphics and meeting new people. =DD
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)-


Accepted!! OMG!!! I love your graphics!!! your now a mod!! please invite your buddys!
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

User- bubblegum-samurai
Why do you want to be a mod?- I love making graphics and meeting new people. =DD
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)-


Accepted!! OMG!!! I love your graphics!!! your now a mod!! please invite your buddys! :)


Thanks! XD Sure, I will invite my buddies. =DD

Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:

User- bubblegum-samurai
Why do you want to be a mod?- I love making graphics and meeting new people. =DD
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)-


Accepted!! OMG!!! I love your graphics!!! your now a mod!! please invite your buddys! :)


Thanks! XD Sure, I will invite my buddies. =DD



Your welcome!! And thanks! : )
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
ummmm i noe im already a mod but i quit because i was quitting cr but changed my mind but on the examples can you change it to the one in the spoiler?
user -lilolena / sugoitokidoki
why do you want to be a mod? so that this group can expand and be famous/ fabulous lol
examples-
Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

lilolena wrote:

ummmm i noe im already a mod but i quit because i was quitting cr but changed my mind but on the examples can you change it to the one in the spoiler?
user -lilolena / sugoitokidoki
why do you want to be a mod? so that this group can expand and be famous/ fabulous lol
examples-


Accepted!! Okayz!! that i'll do! XD anywayz!! please invite your buddys!
Kawaii Requester
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
User- xAmuTadase
Why do you want to be a mod?- Well, I want to help this group of course :]
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)- Click Here

I'm sorry but, if I do make it, can I like, start making aviis once I finish all the requests I have? I'll still take on pending requests though. But I might finish them late. :[

-NOTE: My page isn't updated o-o; I only uploaded some aviis :/
Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

xAmuTadase wrote:

User- xAmuTadase
Why do you want to be a mod?- Well, I want to help this group of course :]
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)- Click Here

I'm sorry but, if I do make it, can I like, start making aviis once I finish all the requests I have? I'll still take on pending requests though. But I might finish them late. :[

-NOTE: My page isn't updated o-o; I only uploaded some aviis :/


Accepted!! I <3 your aviis!! So kawaii!! Yep! As long as you remain as active as posible. That's fine Anyway, Please invite your buddys!
Kawaii Requester
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:


xAmuTadase wrote:

User- xAmuTadase
Why do you want to be a mod?- Well, I want to help this group of course :]
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)- Click Here

I'm sorry but, if I do make it, can I like, start making aviis once I finish all the requests I have? I'll still take on pending requests though. But I might finish them late. :[

-NOTE: My page isn't updated o-o; I only uploaded some aviis :/


Accepted!! I <3 your aviis!! So kawaii!! Yep! As long as you remain as active as posible. That's fine Anyway, Please invite your buddys! :D


Thanks! :]
Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/30/09


Your welcome! ^^
Kawaii 5 Star Graphic Designer
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / m o v e d !
Offline
Posted 6/19/10

wrote:

If you want to be a mod, please fill this out!!!
User-
Why do you want to be a mod?-
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)-

Here's an example:
User-IchigoGirl9756
Why do you want to be a mod?-Because I want to help this group reach their goals!
Your examples in the spoiler(at least 3 or more)-

Also!! Your aviis must have your copyright!!!



hi hi nattie!!

User: lilolena_
Why do you want to be a mod? so i can help redecorate the whole group and make it active again! n plus got new ideas ;)
examples:

Avatars:


Banners:


Profiles: (srry i have only 2 examples)

Kawaii Creator
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:



Acceped!! love your work please invite your buds lol


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.