First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Never Trust Online Dating
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:




or a he... >.>


putting it that way, it also sounds like it was a man wearing a dress.


I've worn a dress before XD

very airy >.>


thanks for telling me that, now i have images of u in a dress.


I actually have pictures... ahaha... fun times... it was holloween though
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08
lmao dats a funny story haha behemoth
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:

Okay this time I actually read half your story ... you said you called her before you met her, but if you had already talked to her why were you so surprised when you heard her voice?


u clearly misread that he found it on a forum, he is not the person in the story.
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:

Okay this time I actually read half your story ... you said you called her before you met her, but if you had already talked to her why were you so surprised when you heard her voice?
If u read that top if the quote maybe you might know.
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / At my computer
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:

u clearly misread that he found it on a forum, he is not the person in the story.


You clearly misread that I only read HALF....

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

u clearly misread that he found it on a forum, he is not the person in the story.


You clearly misread that I only read HALF....



u must of read it from bottom to top.
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

online dating=pedophiles, molesters. yup never trust. didn't bother reading



Oh. Don't forget the FBI!!!
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08
so what did we all learn from this story?
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / At my computer
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:

u must of read it from bottom to top.


Because that would be what I would logically think to do...

But for arguments sake and because this is getting redundant let me rephrase;

If he (as in the writer of the story.....) had already talked to her on the phone then why was he (again as in the writer of the story) so surprised to hear her voice? Rhetorical question!!!

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

u must of read it from bottom to top.


Because that would be what I would logically think to do...

But for arguments sake and because this is getting redundant let me rephrase;

If he (as in the writer of the story.....) had already talked to her on the phone then why was he (again as in the writer of the story) so surprised to hear her voice? Rhetorical question!!!



next time state it more clearly.
To answer ur question people can sound much different on electronical devices and also she can fake a voice on the phone to sound much like a kind and petit girl.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08
long story but i dont realy like online dating the people who uses that are MANIAC
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

u must of read it from bottom to top.


Because that would be what I would logically think to do...

But for arguments sake and because this is getting redundant let me rephrase;

If he (as in the writer of the story.....) had already talked to her on the phone then why was he (again as in the writer of the story) so surprised to hear her voice? Rhetorical question!!!



That i can answer, both of them hardly know each other my guess is that the female tried to soften her voice since they never met.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08
Still ROFLMAO!!! never trust online dating.
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / At my computer
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:

next time state it more clearly.
To answer ur question people can sound much different on electronical devices and also she can fake a voice on the phone to sound much like a kind and petit girl.


Next time ... let's hope no one makes any more posts you're supposed to read the wrong way.

And you didn't need to answer ... that's why I said it was rhetorical....
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/07 , edited 4/14/08

DatenshiUmbra wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

next time state it more clearly.
To answer ur question people can sound much different on electronical devices and also she can fake a voice on the phone to sound much like a kind and petit girl.


Next time ... let's hope no one makes any more posts you're supposed to read the wrong way.

And you didn't need to answer ... that's why I said it was rhetorical....


either way i know it was but it still stated a question which some people would also believe that why didn't he notice it. I just explain it for the public.

And no haha he stated it at the beginning, thus thats why i said did u read it from bottom up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.