First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Yoona & Kim Hyung Joong models
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
they look good in school uniform hihihiihihih i like yoona after watching you are my destiny... weeeeee HJ get well soon ^^_^^!!
Posted 3/9/09
HAHAHAHAH yoona looks abnormally skinny O_O
4070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / with human beings...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

shuttlehux wrote:

XD I like him better with HwangBO.
JoongBo 4ever!!!!!





*Photos from we got married. ^^



omg, i miss them already. they looked so cute together.
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / with human beings...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'




dude, everyone can tell that picture is abnormal, no need to sound like an ass. he/she didn't even say anything mean beside how they think of the picture.
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
too skinny thats why they die at young age.
JJ looks well handsome though
3545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
too much photoshop like ppl. said but i still like joongbo best.
4070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

icecream_lover wrote:


Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'




dude, everyone can tell that picture is abnormal, no need to sound like an ass. he/she didn't even say anything mean beside how they think of the picture.


Well moron I can tell if they used photoshop or not is what Im saying and they didnt. I have a sister who is tall and skinny and she eats the most. Saying rude comments like that get you no where. So next time when you want to critic a picture start with your own. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say much please for the love of God. By the way you dont have to curse. There are plenty of other words you can use or are you just that stupid....

3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / with human beings...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

Brittiarra wrote:


icecream_lover wrote:


Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'




dude, everyone can tell that picture is abnormal, no need to sound like an ass. he/she didn't even say anything mean beside how they think of the picture.


Well moron I can tell if they used photoshop or not is what Im saying and they didnt. I have a sister who is tall and skinny and she eats the most. Saying rude comments like that get you no where. So next time when you want to critic a picture start with your own. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say much please for the love of God. By the way you dont have to curse. There are plenty of other words you can use or are you just that stupid....



are you serious? you're right, i shouldn't have called you an ass, because you're more than that. my bad. so what? we can't say our opinions? you called a person loser just because they have an opinion. and now you're telling me not to curse and use other words? are you a comedian or something? because that was quite funny. a person who sounds like an idiot telling me how to talk. just so you know, you're one of those special people i don't give a crap about. so words of advice, get a life.
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows heeehee
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
woww..........
yoona is my favoruite idol [she's soo pretrty!!!!].
kim hyun joong is my favoruite SS501 guy!![soo kawaiiii]
seeing them together makes me think wow!!!

they look soooo good together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'

I'm a loser? well i guess everyone else here is too then since they made the same remark. Being jealous of what? im just saying how yoona looks skinney geez. you all hype just because of a forum comment a stranger made. and all natural about what? wtf? damn if yoona look skinney she looks skinney. it aint nothing really bad.
4070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

icecream_lover wrote:


Brittiarra wrote:


icecream_lover wrote:


Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'




dude, everyone can tell that picture is abnormal, no need to sound like an ass. he/she didn't even say anything mean beside how they think of the picture.


Well moron I can tell if they used photoshop or not is what Im saying and they didnt. I have a sister who is tall and skinny and she eats the most. Saying rude comments like that get you no where. So next time when you want to critic a picture start with your own. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say much please for the love of God. By the way you dont have to curse. There are plenty of other words you can use or are you just that stupid....



are you serious? you're right, i shouldn't have called you an ass, because you're more than that. my bad. so what? we can't say our opinions? you called a person loser just because they have an opinion. and now you're telling me not to curse and use other words? are you a comedian or something? because that was quite funny. a person who sounds like an idiot telling me how to talk. just so you know, you're one of those special people i don't give a crap about. so words of advice, get a life.


I have a life Im not telling u how to talk. But have some courtesy when you talk about other people. That is other peoples careers your talking about. Their reputations, so before you decide to talk about someone else think about how you would feel have negative things thrown at you all the time. I know not everyone is going to like you in that business but Stars are human beings too with the ability to feel.
So think about what u write next time is all Im saying. P.S. just because you can express your opinion doesn't make you right. that's my advice to you kiddo.
4070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

happipplrock wrote:


Brittiarra wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

yoon looks freakishly skinney in that pic too much photoshop.
anywho they look ok. i cant really judge based on a picture yet.


Yah LoSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealousy x20, anyways as a expert in photoshop you can make someone ugly to pretty but in YoonA's case its all natural.^^hehe So stop hatin'

I'm a loser? well i guess everyone else here is too then since they made the same remark. Being jealous of what? im just saying how yoona looks skinney geez. you all hype just because of a forum comment a stranger made. and all natural about what? wtf? damn if yoona look skinney she looks skinney. it aint nothing really bad.


Kindness. It wont allow you to make comment like that. All Im saying is that you think about what you say first. they get those kind of emails all the time. I for one would not want to see people talkin about me in that way. You can affect a person a lot about something negative or positive you say. You probably didn't mean that in a mean way but that other person did, whatever her name is.........I for one get tired of people ragging on them all the time because they work hard just like SuJu and DBSK. That is their dream job they trained hard and everything.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

"You can affect a person a lot about something negative or positive you say"

so explain what that is? if your saying what im saying is wrong then you should probabaly re-read what you wrote to. If you wont allow me to make a comment like that then I wont allow you to call me a loser either. I'm sorry but what does your last sentence/phrase even have to do with the topic anyway? all i wrote was that she looks very skinney and looks like alot of photoshop was applied. how does that lead to them working hard? xDD
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
see that picture confuses me.....it says 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 "CENTIMETERS" .. of WHAT??
the thickness of the shirt or something coz that would make sense....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.