First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
icon request
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

smiley62 wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


smiley62 wrote:

1.Mod Request(optional):sexi-mami
2.Text :deanny
3.Size:square
4.extras:if u can scanbars. two of them
5.Cropped?: sure
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]


uwaahh...>< i'm sorry but wht is a scanbar?><


umm here. go to this user and then look at her section of icons. there will be one avii with animation and those are the scanbars.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/aznpinkmandy


ohh soo thts a scanbar^O^ thhankieez
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

basketballfan244 wrote:

1.Mod Request(optional):Sexi-Mami
2.Text :Basketballfan244,Andrew
3.Size:100x100
4.extras:Star
5.Cropped?:Yes
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]Sure ^^


hope u like it. sorry if its kinda plain


Member
7404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jerseys
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09

basketballfan244 wrote:
1.Mod Request(optional):Sexi-Mami
2.Text :Basketballfan244,Andrew
3.Size:100x100
4.extras:Star
5.Cropped?:Yes
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]Sure ^^



sexi-mami wrote:
hope u like it. sorry if its kinda plain

hehe ^^ its fantastic im gunna put it on my proXD
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

smiley62 wrote:

1.Mod Request(optional):sexi-mama
2.Text :deanny
3.Size:square
4.extras:if u can scanbars. two of them
5.Cropped?: sure
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]

done-sexi-mami


umm here u go^^ sorry it took sooo long>< hope u like it.
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

thankchu! its beautiful and i don't mind the time. hehe thanx
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

smiley62 wrote:


thankchu! its beautiful and i don't mind the time. hehe thanx


u r welcome n i'm glad u like it^^
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/19/09
1.Mod Request(optional): anyone
2.Text : no text
3.Size: 50 x 50
4.extras: up 2 u
5.Cropped?: up 2 u
7.Pic

done-sexi-mami
Member
7490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
1.Mod Request(optional): anyone
2.Text :support me beez1228
3.Size:100x100
4.extras:hearts
5.Cropped?:yes please
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]

5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

1.Mod Request(optional): anyone
2.Text : no text
3.Size: 50 x 50
4.extras: up 2 u
5.Cropped?: up 2 u
7.Pic


umm here u go.i'm soo sorry it took soo long. n in ur request form u stated tht u want no text n u want the icon size to be 50 by 50. i thought tht u made a mistake becuz 50 by 50 is rlly small so i made two sizes.tell me if u want to put text on it hope u like it:)


Posted 7/20/09

sexi-mami wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

1.Mod Request(optional): anyone
2.Text : no text
3.Size: 50 x 50
4.extras: up 2 u
5.Cropped?: up 2 u
7.Pic


umm here u go.i'm soo sorry it took soo long. n in ur request form u stated tht u want no text n u want the icon size to be 50 by 50. i thought tht u made a mistake becuz 50 by 50 is rlly small so i made two sizes.tell me if u want to put text on it hope u like it:)




thnxs and i didnt want text since it was small sorry for the confusion
Posted 7/30/09
1.Mod Request(optional):anyone
2.Text :support me,Hayley
3.Size:a square
4.extras:brushes
5.Cropped?:yeas
7.Pic [plz put ur pic in spoiler tag]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.