First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How old is the limit for cosplayers' age? >
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

dogluva1771 wrote:

um.... I don't think there really is... but I guess some people just need to grow up...
I mean it's nice to see people who actually look good -_-;;; but then again.... there are the
creepy grown ups ...


agreed...
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

SaitoForte wrote:


stevevagn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


stevevagn wrote:


SaitoForte wrote:


stevevagn wrote:

depends on what you're cosplaying, if i was really fat, i would want to cosplay as a fat guy, the same the other way around, so if i was really old, id cosplay as an old person....but i dont cosplay, cuz im in america, and its weird to cosplay over here, except for halloween...


Maybe I wont get as many strange looks if I manage to off this:


heh, lol, id be like, wtf is this bum doing here, if i saw this....lol, id be kinda scared, might get assasinated...


y s racist on muslim guy? : (


...i didnt mean it that way, that character is an assasin from a game...thats what i meant about the assasination part?? but now that u mention it, he does kinda look muslim....hmmm, not muslim, i dont think thats a race....middle eastern?


Note to self: Not everyone has played Resident Evil 4 or knows its merchant.

Here is someone doing a good cosplay of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc


oh yea...oops....thats correct, i thought it was the guy from assasins creed for a sec....ok, now i need 2 play resident evil 4....i would be really scared if i saw a guy trying to sell something like that., id think hes some druggy meth addict...what a funny vid...
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

SaitoForte wrote:


stevevagn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


stevevagn wrote:


SaitoForte wrote:


stevevagn wrote:

depends on what you're cosplaying, if i was really fat, i would want to cosplay as a fat guy, the same the other way around, so if i was really old, id cosplay as an old person....but i dont cosplay, cuz im in america, and its weird to cosplay over here, except for halloween...


Maybe I wont get as many strange looks if I manage to off this:


heh, lol, id be like, wtf is this bum doing here, if i saw this....lol, id be kinda scared, might get assasinated...


y s racist on muslim guy? : (


...i didnt mean it that way, that character is an assasin from a game...thats what i meant about the assasination part?? but now that u mention it, he does kinda look muslim....hmmm, not muslim, i dont think thats a race....middle eastern?


Note to self: Not everyone has played Resident Evil 4 or knows its merchant.

Here is someone doing a good cosplay of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc


Oh! I knew I recognized this guy. It's the person that was hiding in the side of the stone building with many rope bridge. Should have finished Resident Evil 4, Oh wells.
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / my world --- wont...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
i dont think there is an age limit --- it just what your into hell i'am 29 and still wearing cosplay and look good in them
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
I really don't think there is a cap...lol. heck after all when I hit 60 I could be Kaede from IY...lol cringes...
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Burining Cros...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

kaname08 wrote:

i guess it doesn't matter as long as you look good


yup, so i would think around 30ish is the age you should stop
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

stevevagn wrote:

depends on what you're cosplaying, if i was really fat, i would want to cosplay as a fat guy, the same the other way around, so if i was really old, id cosplay as an old person....but i dont cosplay, cuz im in america, and its weird to cosplay over here, except for halloween...


lol I've never done an anime character for halloween
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
There kinda isn't a age limit... but not really safe if you're in your 70s or higher...
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England,Hertford
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

fransyung wrote:

I am very new to cosplaying... And I'm already above 20... >< My mom told me I'm too old for cosplays... But I love it... And there are so many characters I want to be... T.T So... I am curious. I know we love anime around here... All CR users are basically anime-fans, ne? T.T How old do you think people should stop cosplaying? Is there any limit?? I don't want to stop cosplaying~ ><


well the thing is... when you get older you either don't want to anymore or you will have to dress up as older characters hahaha
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
there is no limit cuz it depends on what character they're cosplaying as dumb fuck
2720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / USA North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
yup yup girls will also look better than guys when they cosplay too. It might be that we just like looking at the girls more.

There is one thing I'd have to ask the adult women not to do.

Please, please do not dress like a twelve year old school girl with a sailor scout uniform wielding a wooden katana and a Disciplinary Commitee Badge.

ooooo tsundere girls are already scary enough.

1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

foschizzle7 wrote:


stevevagn wrote:

depends on what you're cosplaying, if i was really fat, i would want to cosplay as a fat guy, the same the other way around, so if i was really old, id cosplay as an old person....but i dont cosplay, cuz im in america, and its weird to cosplay over here, except for halloween...


lol I've never done an anime character for halloween


...halloween, i havent done that also, dressin up as anime char....but im sure people out there dress up that way, cause ive seen some strange ones out there, once i saw a person dressed as a guy, what i mean by guy is the part that defines a guy....i was like, WTF, wonder if he got arested....college level halloween is a whole different level...we dont trick or treat for candy...
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
I know the right thing to say is that age doesnt matter but...it might creep people out if they saw a middle aged person cosplaying...
I'd be freaked out at anybody over the age of 30.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

fransyung wrote:

I am very new to cosplaying... And I'm already above 20... >< My mom told me I'm too old for cosplays... But I love it... And there are so many characters I want to be... T.T So... I am curious. I know we love anime around here... All CR users are basically anime-fans, ne? T.T How old do you think people should stop cosplaying? Is there any limit?? I don't want to stop cosplaying~ ><


one of my good friends is a regular cosplayer and she is 22 and doesn't look like stopping any time soon!


8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

stevevagn wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


stevevagn wrote:

depends on what you're cosplaying, if i was really fat, i would want to cosplay as a fat guy, the same the other way around, so if i was really old, id cosplay as an old person....but i dont cosplay, cuz im in america, and its weird to cosplay over here, except for halloween...


lol I've never done an anime character for halloween


...halloween, i havent done that also, dressin up as anime char....but im sure people out there dress up that way, cause ive seen some strange ones out there, once i saw a person dressed as a guy, what i mean by guy is the part that defines a guy....i was like, WTF, wonder if he got arested....college level halloween is a whole different level...we dont trick or treat for candy...


Yeah I've seen some of my friends pictures and it looked pretty crazy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.