Created by Oresama9999
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Who's the Biggest Idiot in Gintama?
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

geoffc wrote:

haha I wanted to post pictures on this topics but I can seem to make them work. Anyway, among the 2 idiots Konda and Zura, at least Kondo could one hit kill Toujo Ayumu and beat up Sougo to show his care for him. But Zura had some noble moments too, just that his idiotic moments are a lot more.


I toally forgot the toiletscene! I was laughing my ass off!!

Member
37305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
Katsura is the idiot. He confuses his life with fictional stories, blows his cover repeatedly, and says idiotic things, all while being completely serious about it.


Oh come on! He thought Gintoki had hidden in a can! XD

Now lets hear from our judges:


Posted 3/7/09
^ Agreed.
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Maybe the Amanto wars got too much impact on Katsura. Attacked on the head often...
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Some of the Katsura idiotic moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_DmA2k7g6M&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmg2-PWS2VE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUD6qt9kG_Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OE7eYQ7TDs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq6UCzePdWc&feature=related

The rest I cannot find in youtube...
Member
44277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
kondo XD
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Idiot #4, Sakamoto-san.

If that Baka called me Kime-sama-, I would chop him up and eat him for dinner.
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
ya'll forgot about that stupid prince, cant remember his name though, which has an acapella background song every time he's in the scene. the one who has his antenna pulled off. -_-
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/09 , edited 3/26/09
^Prince Hata? Haha, his idiocy is apparent especially in that space cockroach episode.
But, other than that... I think he is pretty normal (not the biggest idiot, despite what everyone called him)... He just has a weird collecting hobby.

On topic, my vote goes to Katsura. He is not only an idiot, but also delusional... Or was it his delusion that made him appear to be an idiot?
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

pattsan wrote:

^Prince Hata? Haha, his idiocy is apparent especially in that space cockroach episode.
But, other than that... I think he is pretty normal (not the biggest idiot, despite what everyone called him)... He just has a weird collecting hobby.

On topic, my vote goes to Katsura. He is not only an idiot, but also delusional... Or was it his delusion that made him appear to be an idiot?


He is serious about his delusions, while all of them are idiotic. He is basically serious about being an idiot.
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
katsura and kondo (imo) are the true idiots. katsura is an idiot, but kondo has so many more moments XD they're all lovable retards though
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
i voted for zura ^^ as kagura said : zura its time for u to throw out ur brain
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

geoffc wrote:


pattsan wrote:

^Prince Hata? Haha, his idiocy is apparent especially in that space cockroach episode.
But, other than that... I think he is pretty normal (not the biggest idiot, despite what everyone called him)... He just has a weird collecting hobby.

On topic, my vote goes to Katsura. He is not only an idiot, but also delusional... Or was it his delusion that made him appear to be an idiot?


He is serious about his delusions, while all of them are idiotic. He is basically serious about being an idiot.


nice said!! he is basically serious about being an idiot haha
Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
katsura-chhi looks serious but actually is most idoitic.................but guess what??............ginatma is filled with idoits so that idoitic people like us can watch it.....................seriously there is no plot whatsoever in gintama.....*too random*...but we still love it........................YAYY
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

azn_kawaii wrote:

katsura-chhi looks serious but actually is most idoitic.................but guess what??............ginatma is filled with idoits so that idoitic people like us can watch it.....................seriously there is no plot whatsoever in gintama.....*too random*...but we still love it........................YAYY


There is actually a plot, but it is only revealed bit by bit by bit. Gintama is set to be a parody everyday life comedy, so plots should not take too much in the series.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.