First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
How and where do you kick your opponents?
Posted 3/4/09
I'm the pussy who believes the pen is mightier than the sword.
Posted 3/4/09
If you kick someone anywhere period, it's going to hurt or cause some damage. I thought of a few places:

A man's privates is always a weak spot.

The stomach.

The back.

The knee.

The chest.

The neck.

The nose.

The forehead.

Basically anywhere. I want my attacker on the ground screaming in pain.
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
Right leg and in either the nads or stomach.
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
This is how I kickass:



Posted 3/4/09

Lakoine wrote:

Lol my eye sight is going, i read the title as where do u kick your parents.


that made me lol
Posted 3/4/09

Ruki_x wrote:

I'm the pussy who believes the pen is mightier than the sword.


nothing wrong with that man. street fights any thing go's. but for me i cant really fight bear handed since i only know how to fight with a bokken sword or a bokken kodachi. so ur not the only one thats considered a pussy. i got in a street fight my friend with me 2 vs 5.( my so called pal and didnt really help out so its more like 1vs5) after i beat there ass the next day in school everyone called me pussy when its 2vs5. how messed up is that?
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
I go for the behind but I rather slap it. Lulz.
Posted 3/4/09

sweetdreamspanto wrote:


Lakoine wrote:

Lol my eye sight is going, i read the title as where do u kick your parents.


that made me lol


Always happy to provide a laugh, lol.
Posted 3/5/09
At the back of their knees would be good.
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

35th wrote:

At the back of their knees would be good.


no knee cap would be better force their knee the opposite way and break the joint.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

Jisatsu_no_Tenshi wrote:


35th wrote:

At the back of their knees would be good.


no knee cap would be better force their knee the opposite way and break the joint.


its actually incredibly hard to break the leg like that from the front. Its far easier to break the joint from either side. The lateral ligaments are much thinner.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09
again you stupid fighting stuff. and then there is this silly "peace over war " Really annoying.
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

pathogenesis wrote:


Jisatsu_no_Tenshi wrote:


35th wrote:

At the back of their knees would be good.


no knee cap would be better force their knee the opposite way and break the joint.


its actually incredibly hard to break the leg like that from the front. Its far easier to break the joint from either side. The lateral ligaments are much thinner.


that's true but it really depends on how you do it.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
30807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brick, NJ
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
If you lose, you haven't faught dirty enough. If you are fighting for real, you get adrenaline and just kind of go with it unless you are a professional fighter.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.