First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[R.E.Q.U.E.S.T.] Avii
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 4/5/09
Done//xAngelLovex (:


Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

adelineang840 wrote:

--->Username: adelineang840
--->Name:angela
--->Text:adelineang840, angela
--->Cropped: yes
--->Size: tall/thin
--->extras: brushes that fits
--->mod reuqesting: xAngelLovex
--->pic:

pending xAngellOvex


here you go ^-^
thx 4 requesting me~


Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

069932564 wrote:

--->Username: 069932564
--->Name: Sabrina
--->Text: 069932564, Digits
--->Cropped(yes/no) yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall & thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) anythign that'll look cute x3
--->mod reuqesting: anyone will do ^-^
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


pending umi



here you go ^-^



Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

--->Username: adelineang840
--->Name:angela
--->Text:adelineang840, angela
--->Cropped: yes
--->Size: tall/thin
--->extras: brushes that fits
--->mod reuqesting: xAngelLovex
--->pic:

pending xAngellOvex


here you go ^-^
thx 4 requesting me~




hehe thx for the wonderful avii^^
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/30/09
done//xAngelLovex (:

Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

adelineang840 wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

--->Username: adelineang840
--->Name:angela
--->Text:adelineang840, angela
--->Cropped: yes
--->Size: tall/thin
--->extras: brushes that fits
--->mod reuqesting: xAngelLovex
--->pic:

pending xAngellOvex


here you go ^-^
thx 4 requesting me~




hehe thx for the wonderful avii^^


ur welcome ^-^
Member
2628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


069932564 wrote:

--->Username: 069932564
--->Name: Sabrina
--->Text: 069932564, Digits
--->Cropped(yes/no) yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall & thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) anythign that'll look cute x3
--->mod reuqesting: anyone will do ^-^
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


pending umi



here you go ^-^





thx ^-^
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

069932564 wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


069932564 wrote:

--->Username: 069932564
--->Name: Sabrina
--->Text: 069932564, Digits
--->Cropped(yes/no) yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall & thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) anythign that'll look cute x3
--->mod reuqesting: anyone will do ^-^
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


pending umi



here you go ^-^





thx ^-^


ur welcome ^-^
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

fallen_luv wrote:

--->Username:fallen_luv
--->Name:Fahi-chan
--->Text:Fahi-chan,fallen_luv
--->Cropped:yes
--->Size: thin n tall
--->extras:brushes
--->mod reuqesting:AngelLoverxorEclipxeNight
--->pic:


here u go ^-^



2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

--->Username:fallen_luv
--->Name:Fahi-chan
--->Text:Fahi-chan,fallen_luv
--->Cropped:yes
--->Size: thin n tall
--->extras:brushes
--->mod reuqesting:AngelLoverxorEclipxeNight
--->pic:


here u go ^-^





Hey thx soo much >.<
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

fallen_luv wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

--->Username:fallen_luv
--->Name:Fahi-chan
--->Text:Fahi-chan,fallen_luv
--->Cropped:yes
--->Size: thin n tall
--->extras:brushes
--->mod reuqesting:AngelLoverxorEclipxeNight
--->pic:


here u go ^-^





Hey thx soo much >.<


ur welcome >.<
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

Andressinha wrote:

--->Username:Andressinha
--->Name:Dessa
--->Text: u choose

--->Cropped:yes
--->Size: thin and tall
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)anyone

--->mod reuqesting:anybody
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)



here you go srry its late >.<

Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/17/09
--->Username: prettisnow
--->Name:kim
--->Text: prettisnow
--->Cropped(yes/no) no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) thin and tall
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) brushes, texture
--->mod reuqesting: anyone
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)



dones~ EclipxeNight
Member
17615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. XP
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09
done Umi<3

Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/20/09
--->Username:Albina55
--->Name:Albina
--->Text: Albina Albina55
--->Cropped(yes/no):yes
--->Size:tall and thin
--->extras:brushes and anything that matches
--->mod requesting:anyone
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


dones~ EclipxeNight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.