First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[R.E.Q.U.E.S.T.] Avii
Member
2093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/18/09
Username: SakuraShrine
-->Name: Sakura
--->Text: love is always in the mood of believing in miracles., SakuraShrine
--->Cropped(yes/no): yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall & thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): anything that can fit ^^
--->mod reuqesting: anyone should be^^
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


tnx!

DONES~ EclipxeNight
Member
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/7/09
done xAngelLovex

Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Milafe31 wrote:





here you go ^-^



Member
17615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. XP
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


Milafe31 wrote:





here you go ^-^





wow. nice one. thank you very much.
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Milafe31 wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


Milafe31 wrote:





here you go ^-^





wow. nice one. thank you very much. :D


ur welcome ^-^

Member
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/11/09
I will request an avi, is that fine? Ohh yeahh, Thanks in advance!

~ Username: FrolixxMo0n
~ Name: Frolixx-san//Luna
~ Text: FrolixxMo0n//Frolixx-san
(put name and username)
~ Cropped(yes/no) : YES
~ Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) THIN//TALL
~ extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) Anything that matches. YUPP. ;]
~ mod reuqesting: Anyone. ;]
~ pic: (in spoiler plz) [If possible, can you make Lancelot as Suzaku`s background?] Thank you very much if you can/will do that. :D]



done xAngelLovex
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/22/09
--->Username: smileycupcakes
--->Name: Amy
--->Text: smileycupcakes
--->Cropped(yes/no) yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall.thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) brushes
--->mod reuqesting: EclipxeNight
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)



Dones~ EclipxeNight
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

CHEEEZY wrote:




here u go
hope u like it ^-^



Member
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


CHEEEZY wrote:




here u go
hope u like it ^-^





thxx very muchiessXX

Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

CHEEEZY wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


CHEEEZY wrote:




here u go
hope u like it ^-^





thxx very muchiessXX



ur welcome >w<
Member
2093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

SakuraShrine wrote:

Username: SakuraShrine
-->Name: Sakura
--->Text: love is always in the mood of believing in miracles., SakuraShrine
--->Cropped(yes/no): yes
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall & thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): anything that can fit ^^
--->mod reuqesting: anyone should be^^
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


tnx!

pending~ EclipxeNight


Member
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / AT THE HOUSE
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/9/09
--->Username:tisay_jaejoong
--->Name:Mariedy
--->Text:tisay_jaejoong
--->Cropped(yes/no)yes
--->Size: tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)just make it good
--->mod reuqesting:any
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


DONE xAngelLovex
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

FrolixxMo0n wrote:

I will request an avi, is that fine? Ohh yeahh, Thanks in advance!

~ Username: FrolixxMo0n
~ Name: Frolixx-san//Luna
~ Text: FrolixxMo0n//Frolixx-san
(put name and username)
~ Cropped(yes/no) : YES
~ Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) THIN//TALL
~ extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) Anything that matches. YUPP. ;]
~ mod reuqesting: Anyone. ;]
~ pic: (in spoiler plz) [If possible, can you make Lancelot as Rolo`s background?] Thank you very much if you can/will do that. :D]



i dont really get it ^-^ u dont have a picture of rolo o.o or do u mean Suzaku?? o.o

Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09

tisay_jaejoong wrote:

--->Username:tisay_jaejoong
--->Name:Mariedy
--->Text:tisay_jaejoong
--->Cropped(yes/no)yes
--->Size: tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)just make it good
--->mod reuqesting:any
--->pic: (in spoiler plz)


here u go ^-^

Member
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


FrolixxMo0n wrote:

I will request an avi, is that fine? Ohh yeahh, Thanks in advance!

~ Username: FrolixxMo0n
~ Name: Frolixx-san//Luna
~ Text: FrolixxMo0n//Frolixx-san
(put name and username)
~ Cropped(yes/no) : YES
~ Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) THIN//TALL
~ extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) Anything that matches. YUPP. ;]
~ mod reuqesting: Anyone. ;]
~ pic: (in spoiler plz) [If possible, can you make Lancelot as Suzaku`s background?] Thank you very much if you can/will do that. :D]



i dont really get it ^-^ u dont have a picture of rolo o.o or do u mean Suzaku?? o.o



Ohh.. Sorry, I mean Suzaku. Rly Sorry!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.