WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
[C o n t e s t] Avii & Banner:
Posted 3/4/09
i'm gonna combine the contest this time:

you can enter a avii or a banner or both^^

info:
username:
name:
age:
avii and/or banner:


(if its a banner make the length no more than 456 plz)
Posted 3/19/09

princesita wrote:

i'm gonna combine the contest this time:

you can enter a avii or a banner or both^^

info:
username:
name:
age:
avii and/or banner:


(if its a banner make the length no more than 456 plz)


I tried my best

username:jennyn1
name:Jenny
age:13
avii and/or banner:
Posted 3/19/09

jennyn1 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i'm gonna combine the contest this time:

you can enter a avii or a banner or both^^

info:
username:
name:
age:
avii and/or banner:


(if its a banner make the length no more than 456 plz)


I tried my best

username:jennyn1
name:Jenny
age:13
avii and/or banner:


OMG O.O they're so cute!! XD
Posted 3/19/09
username: 0x_Vi3tfire
Name: Brianna
age: 15
avi and/ or banner:


My sis is in this competition
Member
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere in da wo...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
username: Crystal225k
Name: YanMei
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:



^_^
Posted 4/7/09

Crystal225k wrote:

username: Crystal225k
Name: YanMei
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:



^_^


sorry i havent been active in the group lol but you win XD hehe
do you wanna be a mod?
Member
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere in da wo...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

princesita wrote:


Crystal225k wrote:

username: Crystal225k
Name: YanMei
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:



^_^


sorry i havent been active in the group lol but you win XD hehe
do you wanna be a mod?



xD..sure..^_^...since i have a lot of free time..hehe
Posted 4/8/09

Crystal225k wrote:


princesita wrote:


Crystal225k wrote:

username: Crystal225k
Name: YanMei
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:



^_^


sorry i havent been active in the group lol but you win XD hehe
do you wanna be a mod?



xD..sure..^_^...since i have a lot of free time..hehe


ah eheh okay then put your examples on the page k and help as much as possible
Member
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere in da wo...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

princesita wrote:


Crystal225k wrote:


princesita wrote:


Crystal225k wrote:

username: Crystal225k
Name: YanMei
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:



^_^


sorry i havent been active in the group lol but you win XD hehe
do you wanna be a mod?



xD..sure..^_^...since i have a lot of free time..hehe


ah eheh okay then put your examples on the page k and help as much as possible


umm..okaiis!~~..xD..
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / gRaPhICsS isLaNdD
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
username: _-Rei-_
Name: Levy
age: 14
avi and/ or banner:
dIiSs iSs myy AvIi nd BanNeRr~~
You must be logged in to post.