[C o n t e s t] Cutest picture:
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
^-^ this contest is simple so the same rules apply:

Fill out this info plz~
username:
name:
age:
your entry for cutest pic:


Prize
you get a certificate of 1st prize, plus you get a profile makeover by the mod of your choice!!

Deadline: 3/31/09
Posted 3/4/09
username: smileycupcakes
name: amy
age: 14
your entry for cutest pic:

Posted 3/4/09
username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
Fill out this info plz~
username: -Hope
name: Anita
age: 17
your entry for cutest pic:

Member
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under your bed xD
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
Fill out this info plz~
username: xXHinamori_sanXx
name: Gloria
age: 13
your entry for cutest pic:

38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
username: Knightdemon
name: Ryn
age: 15
your entry for cutest pic:
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09
username: _Hanazono_
name: Everlin
age: unknown
your entry for cutest pic:
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?




the dog is sssoooo cute~!! hope thsi one wins.. hehe c:
Posted 4/3/09

tricia20 wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?




the dog is sssoooo cute~!! hope thsi one wins.. hehe c:


lol thanxs u i hope 2 ^0^
Posted 4/7/09

Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?


yesh you do win XD what do you want your prize to be?
Posted 4/7/09

princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?


yesh you do win XD what do you want your prize to be?


OMG I DID!! yay im so glad whats the prize?
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

Cutie-Rose wrote:


princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?


yesh you do win XD what do you want your prize to be?


OMG I DID!! yay im so glad whats the prize?


um what do you want? aviis from each mod or a profile makeover by the mod of your choice
Posted 4/7/09

princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:


princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?


yesh you do win XD what do you want your prize to be?


OMG I DID!! yay im so glad whats the prize?


um what do you want? aviis from each mod or a profile makeover by the mod of your choice


hmm i would say an avi :3
Posted 4/7/09

Cutie-Rose wrote:


princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:


princesita wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

username:cutie-rose
name:jasmine
age:13
your entry for cutest pic: can we have 2 pic or one?


yesh you do win XD what do you want your prize to be?


OMG I DID!! yay im so glad whats the prize?


um what do you want? aviis from each mod or a profile makeover by the mod of your choice


hmm i would say an avi :3


okay i'll pm them to you when they're all done
You must be logged in to post.