Post Reply ,:,:create your knightmare frame,:,:,:
Creator
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/16/09

y18 wrote:

Name:
History(if has any)
Specialities
Weapons:
Pic
Your costume(optional)
_______________________
mine for example

Name:Kings Voyage model #1
History: the first knightmare frame ever made it was too strong so they locked it up and gave it to ankaru for his passiing school gift but never realized it still had much power and the power of it was still growing
Specialities:its ability to hide underground and control lighting
Weapons:1 giant sword with a machine gun,rocket launcher,poison gas,and can split into more swords
Pic:

Your costume when inside:
Moderator
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kakashi's World
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
Name: Cyber Dragon Engine # 100
History: Create To Fight Against Enemies.. One of The Best & Strong Machine
Specialties: Fight With Missiles, Grenades, Guns, Bazookas, Swords (or Katanas), Can Fly, Lazer Attack
Weapons: Swords, Lazer , wings, guns, missiles, grenades, bazookas and some boost to fly higher

Pic:


Your costume(optional) :
Creator
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

julielananh wrote:

Name: Cyber Dragon Engine # 100
History: Create To Fight Against Enemies.. One of The Best & Strong Machine
Specialties: Fight With Missiles, Grenades, Guns, Bazookas, Swords (or Katanas), Can Fly, Lazer Attack
Weapons: Swords, Lazer , wings, guns, missiles, grenades, bazookas and some boost to fly higher

Pic:


Your costume(optional) :


dang that looks tight well fight somtiem XD ima make u a mod just invite ur friends
Moderator
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kakashi's World
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

y18 wrote:


julielananh wrote:

Name: Cyber Dragon Engine # 100
History: Create To Fight Against Enemies.. One of The Best & Strong Machine
Specialties: Fight With Missiles, Grenades, Guns, Bazookas, Swords (or Katanas), Can Fly, Lazer Attack
Weapons: Swords, Lazer , wings, guns, missiles, grenades, bazookas and some boost to fly higher

Pic:


Your costume(optional) :


dang that looks tight well fight somtiem XD ima make u a mod just invite ur friends



omg xD if you want to...never thought I will be a mod so easily xD
Creator
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

julielananh wrote:


y18 wrote:


julielananh wrote:

Name: Cyber Dragon Engine # 100
History: Create To Fight Against Enemies.. One of The Best & Strong Machine
Specialties: Fight With Missiles, Grenades, Guns, Bazookas, Swords (or Katanas), Can Fly, Lazer Attack
Weapons: Swords, Lazer , wings, guns, missiles, grenades, bazookas and some boost to fly higher

Pic:


Your costume(optional) :


dang that looks tight well fight somtiem XD ima make u a mod just invite ur friends



omg xD if you want to...never thought I will be a mod so easily xD


you can be mod easily in small groups XD well just invite ur freinds be active and ur a permanent mod
Posted 3/15/09
Name: Black Hell Model #1
History: Brand new^_^
Specialities: What it lacks in power it makes up in speed. Fastest Knightmare to be built(So far) It can't fly but can jump far distances.
Weapons: Sword, Guns, Missiles, Gas, exlosives, Hand to hand.
Pic:


Pilot Suit: ( Can't find one cool enough but still looking)
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
name: Lancelot Sigma Albion
History: A 2nd Lancelot unit was built. this was upgraded in to the lancelot sigma albion. it is basiclly Lancelot Albion ver. 2. it was made by the Holy Britannia Empire. But the Black Knights hijacked it. It is also known to be one of the most dangerous Knightmare frames ever.
pic: (srry 4 the art, i suk at art.)

Model number: unknown
Code name: Lancelot Sigma Albion
Unit type: prototype ninth generation knightmare frame
Manufacturer: Holy Britannia Empire
Operator(s): Holy Britannia Empire, Order of the Black Knights/United States of Japan
First deployment: ????
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: unknown
Weight: unknown
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: energy filler, replaceable electrical cartridge, uses Yggdrasil drive superconductor transfer system, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: landspinner high-mobility propulsion system, mounted in legs; energy wing defense/propulsion system, enables atmospheric flight
Fixed armaments: 4 x slash harken, mounted 1 on each hip and 1 in each forearm; 2 x "Blaze Luminous" MSV particle shield, mounted on forearms; 2 x MVL(maser vibration lance)stored in scabbards on backpack, hand-carried in use, both could combined to form a double bladed lance
Optional hand armaments: 2 x Super VARIS (variable ammunition repulsion impact spitfire) rifle
pilot suit
Posted 5/6/09
r we allowed 2 hv 2? in the archangel group, they allow us 2 hv 2 mecha.
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/8/09

Model number: FJ-9900
Code name: Divider
Unit type: prototype knightmare frame
Manufacturer: Kyoto House
Operator: Order of the black knights/United States of Japan
First deployment: a.t.b. 2017
Accommodation: pilot, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 4.49 meters
Weight: combat weight 14570 kilograms
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: energy filler, replaceable electrical cartridge, uses Yggdrasil drive superconductor transfer system, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: landspinner high-mobility propulsion system, mounted in legs; Float system backpack, allows atmospheric flight
Fixed armaments: 2 x MBS(maser Beam sword) stored on backpack, hand carried use, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use; 4 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in chest, 10 x Slash Harkens, 5 mounted on each finger
Optional hand armaments: 2-barrel VARIS (variable ammunition repulsion impact spitfire) rifle
mech history: the Kyoto House saw how strong the enemy was so they built another powerful kinghtmare like the Gunren. Even though this was for mass-production, it was to expensive due to the power of the suit, so only 1 unit was made and that used by a Black Knight named Kenchi.
anyone want this?
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/21/09
Name: ArchAngel #3
History: No history
Specialities: Cross Perpellor/Weapon, Immense speed, Durability
Weapons:Giant cross, Shoulder Cannons, Slash Harken x1(pointy thing on chest)
Pic:
You must be logged in to post.