First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Abusive Relationships
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
Well, I just got out of an abusive relationship that included (of course) hitting, controlling, comparing, sexual pressure, and talking down. He ended up cheating on me, so I was able to get away from him before it got any worse... O.o Anyway, I'm just wondering what you all think about abusive relationships...

***EDIT: This is NOT me trying to get attention. I just want to know what you all think. God damn. If I was trying to get attention, I'd be fat and ugly, but since I'm not, I'm not attention-seeking. Jeeez. =.=;
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/4/09


I won't tolerate with that kind of relationship. Even if I love the person, I have more pride.
17071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sellout Town
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
If you're in an abusive relationship, get out. There's not much I can add to that, except maybe that if you have trouble getting out, get large scary looking friends to help you >.>
Posted 3/4/09

nodysseus wrote:

If you're in an abusive relationship, get out. There's not much I can add to that, except maybe that if you have trouble getting out, get large scary looking friends to help you >.>


I know; I gots me a lot and they helped. He wouldn't stop talking to me, even after I called him the King Douche. >.<;
Posted 3/4/09

smil3es wrote:



I won't tolerate with that kind of relationship. Even if I love the person, I have more pride.


Both, I guess. I didn't know what to do until I realized it. -sighs- I am pretty stupid, but at least I'm out. It was only three months and I'm stronger now because of it.
>.>;
I hope...
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/4/09


3 months? That's quite long...
I hope you can find someone that would/will treat you better.
Posted 3/4/09
note: not referring to OP

i don't understand how some people accept that kind of abuse....why would you put up with it so long & then want to leave when the person threatens your life.....it doesn't make sense
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/5/09
You know over half of woman who are in an abusive relationship end up going back.
Just make sure you never do that, you definitely seem like someone who could do much better.


Posted 3/4/09
i enjoy abusing my partner. and not in the nice ways the op complains about.
my reason is that i can.

being a `victim` is to let it happen. by staying, you encourage it.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Being abused only proved the relationship failed, so why bother staying and hurting your self? Just leave the abuser.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
It's one of the few things I won't tolerate from anyone.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Sometimes when we're so in-love we tend to think less of ourselves and do everything we can to save the relationship even if it means being on the losing end.
Posted 3/5/09
I was never in an abusive relationship. Well, there was one who was super jealous so I got rid of him, but other than that everything went fine so far. I pick my partners wisely, but currently I'm not in any serious relationships, it's better when you're just fuck buddies anyway.

I've realised that there are some people who literally attract that kind of person. It's interesting.
Posted 3/5/09

yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

Well, I just got out of an abusive relationship that included (of course) hitting, controlling, comparing, sexual pressure, and talking down. He ended up cheating on me, so I was able to get away from him before it got any worse... O.o Anyway, I'm just wondering what you all think about abusive relationships...

***EDIT: This is NOT me trying to get attention. I just want to know what you all think. God damn. If I was trying to get attention, I'd be fat and ugly, but since I'm not, I'm not attention-seeking. Jeeez. =.=;



O_o Fat and ugly wants more attention than people who aren't fat and ugly?


**looks at your profile**

So, you saying you're fat and ugly then?




Anyway, back on the topic, things get worse and worse when you're in an abusive relationship.
At first, it would be a simple punch and the guy treats you like dirt. You cry and suffer. So, you decide to not see him for some time.

Then, the guy starts to want you so bad, begging he won't do it anymore (as he swears to god that he won't).

but he will certainly do it later on. And, it would be harsher than the last time. It would not be just a simple punch.

It would be an endless cycle.
It would never end if the woman keeps accepting the guy when he's down and begging her that he won't do it anymore.

The longer you stay in that relationship because you feel sorry for him [begging] or you rely for him too much [like he's the only one can put foods on your table], the worser abuse would be.


Posted 3/5/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

Well, I just got out of an abusive relationship that included (of course) hitting, controlling, comparing, sexual pressure, and talking down. He ended up cheating on me, so I was able to get away from him before it got any worse... O.o Anyway, I'm just wondering what you all think about abusive relationships...

***EDIT: This is NOT me trying to get attention. I just want to know what you all think. God damn. If I was trying to get attention, I'd be fat and ugly, but since I'm not, I'm not attention-seeking. Jeeez. =.=;



O_o Fat and ugly wants more attention than people who aren't fat and ugly?


**looks at your profile**

So, you saying you're fat and ugly then?




Anyway, back on the topic, things get worse and worse when you're in an abusive relationship.
At first, it would be a simple punch and the guy treats you like dirt. You cry and suffer. So, you decide to not see him for some time.

Then, the guy starts to want you so bad, begging he won't do it anymore (as he swears to god that he won't).

but he will certainly do it later on. And, it would be harsher than the last time. It would not be just a simple punch.

It would be an endless cycle.
It would never end if the woman keeps accepting the guy when he's down and begging her that he won't do it anymore.

The longer you stay in that relationship because you feel sorry for him [begging] or you rely for him too much [like he's the only one can put foods on your table], the worser abuse would be.




What the FUCKK?
I just SAID I wasn't looking for attention! I SAID I was looking for feedback, which you gave, but you could have left out the first part.
That was really rude and uncalled for.
God dammit.
>.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.