First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Eating Dog, Cat or even Human.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
not experimentally; but in a life-or-death sit., why the hell not.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

arent you the dude i just got done debating with on the subject of animal rights??
wait, yes u are.

no i prefer the common food.


Well "dog" and "cat" is "common food" in some places. Human is common in some places too i guess, So why wouldn't you be willing to try any of em.


well i prefer 'more common' food than the so -called common u are referring to.
i like things like salads and soup.


Well you say you "prefer" soups salads and the like, but does that mean 100% you would not try dog or cat or even human ? I think people just need to be more open minded about trying new things, seriously everyone I talk to is utterly closed minded. It's retarded.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Swiss_pikeman wrote:

WTF how did I post 3 time?



Allhailodin wrote:


KunaixIchigo wrote:

no, because they would taste bad
especially humans


Actually human is suposed to be some of the best tasting meat around, i think it's because of the super simmilar amino acids if i remember correctly.


WHAT WTF!!! TAHTS SAVEGE AND BARBARIC!


Does it really matter if its so called "savage and barbaric", if you were in a life or death situation, i don't think it would matter at all. Food is food, be it pasta or human, you still get nutrition from it.
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Swiss_pikeman wrote:

WTF how did I post 3 time?



Allhailodin wrote:


KunaixIchigo wrote:

no, because they would taste bad
especially humans


Actually human is suposed to be some of the best tasting meat around, i think it's because of the super simmilar amino acids if i remember correctly.


WHAT WTF!!! TAHTS SAVEGE AND BARBARIC!


Does it really matter if its so called "savage and barbaric", if you were in a life or death situation, i don't think it would matter at all. Food is food, be it pasta or human, you still get nutrition from it.


Oh I see. I thought if you could choose...

But give me the pasta not human.

If some one was going to eat me, better be a hot chick at least.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me want to gag on my keyboard. Threads are becoming more fucked up everyday.


Meh, it's not "fucked up" as you say, all it is is something new and different, which apparently 99% of everyone is utterly closed minded about and they refuse to open their mind and try anything new or different. I don't see the problem eating dog or cat, in the end its the same as eating beef or pork, its still an animal which can be used as food, same as humans, humans are animals, and can be used as food if needed. I don't see how it's "fucked up" at all. I just see it as "trying something new and different" which people don't like to do apparently.
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
hell no.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

Swiss_pikeman wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Swiss_pikeman wrote:

WTF how did I post 3 time?



Allhailodin wrote:


KunaixIchigo wrote:

no, because they would taste bad
especially humans


Actually human is suposed to be some of the best tasting meat around, i think it's because of the super simmilar amino acids if i remember correctly.


WHAT WTF!!! TAHTS SAVEGE AND BARBARIC!


Does it really matter if its so called "savage and barbaric", if you were in a life or death situation, i don't think it would matter at all. Food is food, be it pasta or human, you still get nutrition from it.


Oh I see. I thought if you could choose...

But give me the pasta not human.

If some one was going to eat me, better be a hot chick at least.


Well i would eat dog or cat by choice, i'd only eat human if i absolutely had to in order to survive. And how is eating dog or cat any different from eating beef or pork ? In the end its still a animal, and we can eat just about any animal if we like.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
if i was starving then id eat dog or cat but not human
Posted 3/4/09
No.. :/ because its yucky. - 0 -
Posted 3/4/09
sadly if that's all there was to eat i would to survive but human =_=, even if you eat human you'll only be hungry 2 or 3 hrs later for more human flesh etc
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Poland - Land of...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

sadly if that's all there was to eat i would to survive but human =_=, even if you eat human you'll only be hungry 2 or 3 hrs later for more human flesh etc


Dude, we aren't zombies, lol.
2184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind your back....
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
eating dog,cat or even human.i will never eat those things
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
No, no and no.
Given the choice why would I want to consume another human being, or a cute domestic animal?

But in a life or death situation, of course then I'd have to.
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila, Tokyo, Me...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
nuver.
Posted 3/4/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me want to gag on my keyboard. Threads are becoming more fucked up everyday.


Meh, it's not "fucked up" as you say, all it is is something new and different, which apparently 99% of everyone is utterly closed minded about and they refuse to open their mind and try anything new or different. I don't see the problem eating dog or cat, in the end its the same as eating beef or pork, its still an animal which can be used as food, same as humans, humans are animals, and can be used as food if needed. I don't see how it's "fucked up" at all. I just see it as "trying something new and different" which people don't like to do apparently.


But does that really make it right? And I wouldn't say "closed minded" maybe sane.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.