First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Eating Dog, Cat or even Human.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

arent you the dude i just got done debating with on the subject of animal rights??
wait, yes u are.

no i prefer the common food.


Well "dog" and "cat" is "common food" in some places. Human is common in some places too i guess, So why wouldn't you be willing to try any of em.


well i prefer 'more common' food than the so -called common u are referring to.
i like things like salads and soup.


Well you say you "prefer" soups salads and the like, but does that mean 100% you would not try dog or cat or even human ? I think people just need to be more open minded about trying new things, seriously everyone I talk to is utterly closed minded. It's retarded.


i did not say i WOULDNT try it. neither did i say i would try it.
but if it boils down to survival of the fittest - then our natural instinct will force us to consume such 'uncommon' food.

4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
never....i know how they butcher dogs and it almost made me cry,,,i can't imagine cats also being !@#$%^&*( into food and most importantly, humans....so no.....never...ever....i don't even eat exotic foods....like eww gross lolllll
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me want to gag on my keyboard. Threads are becoming more fucked up everyday.


Meh, it's not "fucked up" as you say, all it is is something new and different, which apparently 99% of everyone is utterly closed minded about and they refuse to open their mind and try anything new or different. I don't see the problem eating dog or cat, in the end its the same as eating beef or pork, its still an animal which can be used as food, same as humans, humans are animals, and can be used as food if needed. I don't see how it's "fucked up" at all. I just see it as "trying something new and different" which people don't like to do apparently.


But does that really make it right? And I wouldn't say "closed minded" maybe sane.


In some cultures it's prefectly fine to eat cat or dog, just because it's not common in our culture doesn't make it "Wrong" does it ? And yea lot's of people are closed minded about new thing as this thread proves, eating cat or dog, would be something new, in reality eating cat or dog is no different then eating a cow or pig, the only reason i can see that people are refusing to even try it is because when we think of cat's and dogs we think of the family pet we don't think of food, when we think of a cow or pig we think of a hamburger and ham. Eating a cat or dog would just be something "new and different", which people don't like to try. In the end the dog and pig are both valid sources of food, the cat and cow are also both valid sources of food. So I'm looking past the cat/dog = cuddly family pet mentality and looking at it in a different prespective as dog/cat = food, which some people are unable to do apparently.
2480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha - Dubai - Do...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:

No


No







:tears: i never want 2 eat them!! if i accidentally do, gomenasai!!!!
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
i would do it if i had to chose between that or starving to death...

and humans don't actually taste that bad...apparently humans taste like pork.
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
OOO YES
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

You people make me want to gag on my keyboard. Threads are becoming more fucked up everyday.


Meh, it's not "fucked up" as you say, all it is is something new and different, which apparently 99% of everyone is utterly closed minded about and they refuse to open their mind and try anything new or different. I don't see the problem eating dog or cat, in the end its the same as eating beef or pork, its still an animal which can be used as food, same as humans, humans are animals, and can be used as food if needed. I don't see how it's "fucked up" at all. I just see it as "trying something new and different" which people don't like to do apparently.


But does that really make it right? And I wouldn't say "closed minded" maybe sane.


In some cultures it's prefectly fine to eat cat or dog, just because it's not common in our culture doesn't make it "Wrong" does it ? And yea lot's of people are closed minded about new thing as this thread proves, eating cat or dog, would be something new, in reality eating cat or dog is no different then eating a cow or pig, the only reason i can see that people are refusing to even try it is because when we think of cat's and dogs we think of the family pet we don't think of food, when we think of a cow or pig we think of a hamburger and ham. Eating a cat or dog would just be something "new and different", which people don't like to try. In the end the dog and pig are both valid sources of food, the cat and cow are also both valid sources of food. So I'm looking past the cat/dog = cuddly family pet mentality and looking at it in a different prespective as dog/cat = food, which some people are unable to do apparently.


Maybe some of us are being closed-minded, but that is what we've been brought up to believe. America is one of the most closed-minded countries you can think of. Maybe if we experienced outside of our culture once in a while, we might actually have a better understanding of others instead of basing people off stereotypes and things we see in the media. What we concider Taboo is what they concider normal.

If it were a life or death thing, than yes I would probably eat a dog or cat, but I can't imagine doing it as an everyday thing, but a human...yeah, I don't care what you or anyone else says, but I'm never eating a human. And it's not because I'm closed-minded either.
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila, Tokyo, Me...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
OT: read about the real boogeyman guys, named Albert Fish. This man is the real deal in cannibalism:

link:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/fish/index.html
Posted 3/5/09
AHHH...human.....if i were a vampire i would.... but animals! noooo
Posted 3/5/09

mrskaneshiro wrote:

OT: read about the real boogeyman guys, named Albert Fish. This man is the real deal in cannibalism:

link:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/fish/index.html


And the sad thing is he went after children.
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Downunder
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Dog or Cat? No thanks... Human... well... maybe yes *evil grin*
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
None of the above. I'd rather eat my hair or finger nails the moment I get stuck somewhere with nothing.
Posted 3/5/09
I only eat cheese and chips with ice tea.
25464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
Yes. But just to see what it taste like xD
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

arent you the dude i just got done debating with on the subject of animal rights??
wait, yes u are.

no i prefer the common food.


Well "dog" and "cat" is "common food" in some places. Human is common in some places too i guess, So why wouldn't you be willing to try any of em.


You sound like you eat human before..Ahh I'm very scare of you now. Please tell me these common places that do eat human and I will stay far away from it as I can.

I haven't eat dog but I lived in places that do. I like to stick to the normal meat such as chicken, pork, beef, and sea food. Cats are just not meant to be eaten. I believe the whole nine lives things..so eating them will only mean bad luck. No matter what happen, I would rather die than eat any of those. Death is not as scary as chopping off a human body and eating it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.