First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Animal Protection
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Gabcom wrote:


gummyvites808 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

its not that funny....its gotta be ran over then that would be hilarious


Are you being sarcastic or just utterly unfunny?


utterly funny
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

BasouKazuma wrote:

Animals kill and eat other animals .... and guess what? Humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) are a type of animal.

Testing on animals should stop, maybe hunting and possibly clothing too but we're omnivores. We're going to eat animals no matter what some group says. There's bigger problems to think about.


Not absolutely true. In the future sometime there could be found an alternative food that is eaten instead of killing animals. We humans are intelligent enough to think of such a thing, eventually. That is what seperates us from the other animals. They will keep at it.
Posted 8/9/08
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

Yang4Real wrote:

i dont know but ill kill an animal if it attacks me or something, once a dog was attacking me and i was gona kick it, but noooooo these people told me to stop or i was gona get arrested or something, grr stupid dog, i hate stupid dogs that wanna get kicked in the face by me...
but... i think its wrong to kill or abuse animals.


If an attack me, I will not hurt or kill it. I just run. Or come up with something.


lorena90 wrote:


gummyvites808 wrote:

fuck saving the animals, who gives a shit and if ur those ppl, go fuck an animal then and maybe share some of those human genes so they can invent ways to survive


i really hope you will die eaten by hungry, violent animals, dear
you're just selfish and ignorant

I agree with you. If don't like animals then don't have pets in the house. Ppl who hate just make sick and feel like what hurt them so bad. This is the reason I hate humans so much. How can find it my heart that in ppl are good.
gummyvites808 is Human girl. Ppl who save and care for thre nature are not care human but an angle who are helping animal in all cost.

2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

wolflee wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

Animals kill and eat other animals .... and guess what? Humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) are a type of animal.

Testing on animals should stop, maybe hunting and possibly clothing too but we're omnivores. We're going to eat animals no matter what some group says. There's bigger problems to think about.


Not absolutely true. In the future sometime there could be found an alternative food that is eaten instead of killing animals. We humans are intelligent enough to think of such a thing, eventually. That is what seperates us from the other animals. They will keep at it.


We may be intelligent but we're still made to eat meat and veg. It just so happens that the only way to get meat is to kill animals.
The only thing that we're doing wrong is being too smart for our own good and thinking up ways to effectively manipulate their animal systems and then incorporate it into our economy, which requires excess and lot's of dickheadism.
Killing animals to eat is, however, not being a dickhead.

(If you imagine my avatar dog saying this, it makes more sense)


gummyvites808 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

Are you being sarcastic or just utterly unfunny?


utterly funny


As long as you're happy.
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

madeyez wrote:

u guys should probably never visit market places in china. the stuff you see there will shock most animal lovers to death.

dogs keep in small cages ready to be slaughter for meat is an example, not a pleasant sight.

This the reason I hate china with all my heart. I heard it befor on tv long ago and at school.
What don't get is why human eat other animals. I have't eat animals for long time. And I'm still alive, and health.

I notice only 1/2 guy in here in care about animal and 4 girl hate animals.


Posted 8/9/08

tsuki-miko-14 wrote:


madeyez wrote:

u guys should probably never visit market places in china. the stuff you see there will shock most animal lovers to death.

dogs keep in small cages ready to be slaughter for meat is an example, not a pleasant sight.

This the reason I hate china with all my heart. I heard it befor on tv long ago and at school.
What don't get is why human eat other animals. I have't eat animals for long time. And I'm still alive, and health.

I notice only 1/2 guy in here in care about animal and 4 girl hate animals.



racism <_<
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


tsuki-miko-14 wrote:


madeyez wrote:

u guys should probably never visit market places in china. the stuff you see there will shock most animal lovers to death.

dogs keep in small cages ready to be slaughter for meat is an example, not a pleasant sight.

This the reason I hate china with all my heart. I heard it before on tv long ago and at school.
What I don't get is why human eat other animals. I haven't eat animals for long time. And I'm still alive, and health.

I notice only 1/2 guy in here in care about animal and 4 girl hate animals.



racism <_<


Like how? Over about chain , yes. I hate chain.
Also I don't what to get fight over racism.
Posted 8/9/08

tsuki-miko-14 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


tsuki-miko-14 wrote:


madeyez wrote:

u guys should probably never visit market places in china. the stuff you see there will shock most animal lovers to death.

dogs keep in small cages ready to be slaughter for meat is an example, not a pleasant sight.

This the reason I hate china with all my heart. I heard it befor on tv long ago and at school.
What don't get is why human eat other animals. I have't eat animals for long time. And I'm still alive, and health.

I notice only 1/2 guy in here in care about animal and 4 girl hate animals.



racism <_<


Like how? Over about chain , yes. I hate chain.
Also I don't what to get fight over racism.

spell-checkism

2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Testing on animals should stop --- 100% agree. Animals eat other animals... we humans are a type of mammals. And we are omnivore... we eat meat and lettuce. I personally can't live without meat. And red meat is high in proteins and such. Quote me whatever --- My mind won't be changed.
Posted 8/9/08
how about building a giant condom and stuffing all the animals into it?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

Gabcom wrote:


wolflee wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

Animals kill and eat other animals .... and guess what? Humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) are a type of animal.

Testing on animals should stop, maybe hunting and possibly clothing too but we're omnivores. We're going to eat animals no matter what some group says. There's bigger problems to think about.


Not absolutely true. In the future sometime there could be found an alternative food that is eaten instead of killing animals. We humans are intelligent enough to think of such a thing, eventually. That is what seperates us from the other animals. They will keep at it.


We may be intelligent but we're still made to eat meat and veg. It just so happens that the only way to get meat is to kill animals.
The only thing that we're doing wrong is being too smart for our own good and thinking up ways to effectively manipulate their animal systems and then incorporate it into our economy, which requires excess and lot's of dickheadism.
Killing animals to eat is, however, not being a dickhead.

(If you imagine my avatar dog saying this, it makes more sense)


gummyvites808 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

Are you being sarcastic or just utterly unfunny?


utterly funny


As long as you're happy.


We are smart enough to come up with a new substance to let us survive and replace meat, in a matter of many many years probably. But it can be done, I am sure of it.
Posted 8/9/08
*gathers a crowd and protests*
NO ANIMAL TESTING!!
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i support only the endangered one

we eat meat
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

wolflee wrote:

We are smart enough to come up with a new substance to let us survive and replace meat, in a matter of many many years probably. But it can be done, I am sure of it.


It's not that we can't survive without killing animals, I'm sure there are some decently healthy vegans out there, but that alternative is massively unattractive to people who have a liking for meat, such as myself. If there's a way to grow meat like we grow our vegetables, I guess you'd be very happy. Otherwise, enjoy your whale.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.