First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Animal Protection
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

Lol, that new.


Gabcom wrote:


wolflee wrote:

We are smart enough to come up with a new substance to let us survive and replace meat, in a matter of many many years probably. But it can be done, I am sure of it.


It's not that we can't survive without killing animals, I'm sure there are some decently healthy vegans out there, but that alternative is massively unattractive to people who have a liking for meat, such as myself. If there's a way to grow meat like we grow our vegetables, I guess you'd be very happy. Otherwise, enjoy your whale.


I haven't eat meat for long time , I think about 5 year now, and I'm still alive today . I just get why ppl eat other animals that american doesn't have. It kind sad that all the animal now A to Z are eating by human those day. Make me sick to think about it.
Posted 8/10/08

niks6 wrote:

Can't say i'm a fan of PETA. But i'm in for protecting animals.


me too...
simply, i make shelters for dogs..

Posted 8/10/08

kiwisushi wrote:

*gathers a crowd and protests*
NO ANIMAL TESTING!!


well, i disagree about that.
animal testing:

-gave huge medical breakthroughs in medicine.

i guess thats all..

but destorying animal habitats are things i am not favored...
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Before you waste money on the poor little animals don't you think you should waste them on poor people instead.
Posted 8/10/08
as long as it never involves eating dog meat, i'm in
(uhm... but don't you think its impossible to just eat vegetables? i'm not a vegetarian...)
Posted 8/10/08
First of all, most of you guys don't seem to realise that protecting or saving animals has nothing to do with the correctness of eating "meat", we all do eat meat, and that's not the problem here, I see the problem more in things such as how we keep those animals, how we treat those animals, it makes us really look like a bunch of ungrateful beings....there are so many animals that are killed "unnecessarily", because the slaughter houses just "produce" too much meat, and that way a lot of animal lives go basically to waste and most of them end up in the trash instead of our stomachs. I think that this is a thing that should be controlled more strongly.

Second thing is that we keep those animals that we are later on eating, like a piece of shit...and the point is that the meat is like shit due to that.
I must say, that the meat of animals who had the possibility to live outdoor, and get healthy food tastes a LOT better than the meat of animals who where kept indoor, and were fed with shitty food, which is only making them go quickly fat.....so that they can be faster slaughtered.

Third thing, the way those animals get killed is just horrid...Everybody, every being should deserve a "nice" death.

Animals who are being used for fur, that's just retarded, especially since we are in the 21th century, and most of us live in civilised places(the fact that you have access to the internet is proof enough) and there are other materials who are even better than fur to keep the cold away.

We shouldn't do things to others that we don't want them to do to us. We should respect the animals more as living beings and not just look at them as our future steak.

There is nothing wrong with eating and using meat and other products of animals who had a nice life and a nice death.

Floetry~
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Protect the animals..i support them :]
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
A little animal abuse here and there reminds the animal population who's in charge.
Posted 8/10/08

izickree wrote:

A little animal abuse here and there reminds the animal population who's in charge.


um, no. animals will never comprehend the motivation behind a human adusing it.
animals don't think like that. all they know is that they're in pain.
just because we're "in charge" as you put it doesn't mean we should act like savages.
have some decency
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

kiwisushi wrote:

*gathers a crowd and protests*
NO ANIMAL TESTING!!


consider this scenario:
so im working on this new drug that cures a malignant brain cancer which slowly and painfully devours its victims. Unfortunately, i need to test it on animals to work out the kinks in it. But I can't because of these protesters outside. Why don't you go into the hospital room and tell this patient and his family why we can't help them and that we are going to let them die.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

JulieDavon wrote:


izickree wrote:

A little animal abuse here and there reminds the animal population who's in charge.


um, no. animals will never comprehend the motivation behind a human adusing it.
animals don't think like that. all they know is that they're in pain.
just because we're "in charge" as you put it doesn't mean we should act like savages.
have some decency


Savages don't slaughter animals in large numbers in such an orderly fashion.
Posted 8/10/08

izickree wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


izickree wrote:

A little animal abuse here and there reminds the animal population who's in charge.


um, no. animals will never comprehend the motivation behind a human adusing it.
animals don't think like that. all they know is that they're in pain.
just because we're "in charge" as you put it doesn't mean we should act like savages.
have some decency


Savages don't slaughter animals in large numbers in such an orderly fashion.


what exactly are you gettting at? that's not much of an arguingment considering that you're arguing in favor of animal abuse
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

JulieDavon wrote:
what exactly are you gettting at? that's not much of an arguingment considering that you're arguing in favor of animal abuse


So we should treat animals that are raised to be killed... nicely? And then kill them? Why be all fake with the animals?
I may be in favor of animal abuse, but I'm not a fake ass ho'
Posted 8/10/08

izickree wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:
what exactly are you gettting at? that's not much of an arguingment considering that you're arguing in favor of animal abuse


So we should treat animals that are raised to be killed... nicely? And then kill them? Why be all fake with the animals?
I may be in favor of animal abuse, but I'm not a fake ass ho'


wow. you're calling me a fake ass ho just because i don't agree with you?
you need to grow up, little boy.
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / new york
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i try to be a good boy and eat lots of veggies. =]

but i just cant resist a quarter pounder of sirloin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.