Have you ever seen aliens before?
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
personally, i have yet to have any experience with any aliens and stuffs... so i would like to find out whether has any people come across aliens and can share here^^
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
NO.
...and I frankly don't believe in these so called aliens.

But I still respect people who has opinions on believing such things.
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
oh.. i tink some ppl believe in it because they see it b4
111856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Laguna
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
no.. hope not.. i will got freak when i see one..
Posted 12/20/07
No... But i heard that theres some aliens that ubducted some pplz at greenland...
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
yep, I think some live down the street..... or is that not what you mean? ^_-

lmao
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
chill... greenland? i'm goin there for my hols next week.. for gods sake..
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
No........well an alien could mean a foreigner ^_^
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Look behind you.
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

D3construction wrote:

yep, I think some live down the street..... or is that not what you mean? ^_-

lmao


Haha!

As for extraterrestrials, single celled organisms are just fine for now. Baby steps ya know..
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

mangopop wrote:


D3construction wrote:

yep, I think some live down the street..... or is that not what you mean? ^_-

lmao


Haha!

As for extraterrestrials, single celled organisms are just fine for now. Baby steps ya know..


lmao,. I know, I was just joking about the illegal kind

9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
lol.. ic.. the illegal kind.. haha
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
I live in California. There are aliens everywhere. If you didn't understand my joke, here's a picture of Arnold raving:
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
haha.. okok.. understood yr joke:)
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

ericngjj wrote:

personally, i have yet to have any experience with any aliens and stuffs... so i would like to find out whether has any people come across aliens and can share here^^


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=677

locked
You must be logged in to post.