First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Incentive of Fansub Community's Collective Mentality
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


SamTyler wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


SamTyler wrote:

Hello, Dom.
Hi~~!

You sure are overjoyed there, Dom.
Well thanks to my positive incentive of happiness, you betcha! Positive mentality is all you need to be happy, but you gotta have the right incentive to be happy of.



I'd think you'd get tired of endlessly ranting about this fansubbing shit without any progress essentially just pissing off people online chasing your tail on a forum, but I guess if that's what you fap to at night who am I to judge your fetishes?
Posted 3/5/09

AnimeKami wrote:

Since you like to defend licensing so much.

I bet you that if you go up to the anime companies and told them your ideas they wouldn't care.

They would probably give you free merchandises, which in return makes you more of a whore than us -_-
That sense of entitlement is the kind of attitude that's shared by the fansub community's collective mentality, because they're afraid of unpleasant situations and commitments, so they would rather please themselves without contributing anything at all.

If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY- Dats all im r...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
...Hello! Time to sit back and watch the flaming.
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09

Godxclericx wrote:

...Hello! Time to sit back and watch the flaming.
That's the spirit! Watch and see as the fansub community's collective mentality flame itself. I'll do my best to have as much fun as I can get with this new proposal of mine. And if it gets you laugh, well all the better!
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Since you like to defend licensing so much.

I bet you that if you go up to the anime companies and told them your ideas they wouldn't care.

They would probably give you free merchandises, which in return makes you more of a whore than us -_-
That sense of entitlement is the kind of attitude that's shared by the fansub community's collective mentality, because they're afraid of unpleasant situations and commitments, so they would rather please themselves without contributing anything at all.

If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.


Then pay for it -_-

Should we care about that? I think not. If that's all you have say, then close down this thread
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


Godxclericx wrote:

...Hello! Time to sit back and watch the flaming.
That's the spirit! Watch and see as the fansub community's collective mentality flame itself. I'll do my best to have as much fun as I can get with this new proposal of mine. And if it gets you laugh, well all the better!


so you're saying you're a member of the fansub community now? because you are the only one being flamed here, and if you had any idea of the irony in what all that means then you have flamed yourself harder than I could ever hope to... not even with this one a few back

DeathDragon550 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


SamTyler wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


SamTyler wrote:

Hello, Dom.
Hi~~!

You sure are overjoyed there, Dom.
Well thanks to my positive incentive of happiness, you betcha! Positive mentality is all you need to be happy, but you gotta have the right incentive to be happy of.



I'd think you'd get tired of endlessly ranting about this fansubbing shit without any progress essentially just pissing off people online chasing your tail on a forum, but I guess if that's what you fap to at night who am I to judge your fetishes?


congratulations.
104051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Since you like to defend licensing so much.

I bet you that if you go up to the anime companies and told them your ideas they wouldn't care.

They would probably give you free merchandises, which in return makes you more of a whore than us -_-
That sense of entitlement is the kind of attitude that's shared by the fansub community's collective mentality, because they're afraid of unpleasant situations and commitments, so they would rather please themselves without contributing anything at all.

If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.


really? you'll pay for anime, that's excellent.

here is a proposal for you; if 1 volume on anime is 19.99 - 29.99 u.s and you get 1-5 episodes, we all know that a normal series has at least 12 episodes so, you're telling you are going to pay 60-80 dollars for 12 episodes. Which by means is one series.

you have the audacity to tell me that everyone that watches anime usually at least 3 series at a time, to buy all them? we all would be broke.

another thing before you go ranting about how cr has the low prices which gives MEMBERS the opportunity to watch the anime the day of the release.

Now think logically the anime shown here on crunchyroll is for 10 N up maybe younger so within the range of children that are under 18. will go up to his or her parents and ask " hey can I use your credit card to pay for a membership so i can watch anime" -_-

would a average parent let their children watch anime? on some unknown site to them in which the parent will think it is another myspace or facebook with online bullying predators nevertheless using their credit card or paypal.

The point behind this is either make the dvds cheaper which they CAN or find another way.

Money doesn't come out of someones ass and they can throw it around and spend it.

The reason you can say this stuff is because i guess you have a job,

You're fucking 30 ffs it is self gratitude that you can say we as people who do not have a stable income that we are pirating anime because we don't have jobs to pay for anime. Where as you who is 30 has a job and doesn't have to worry about what to do in school or w/e the case. does this please to you say people half your age that don't make money to get anime free is bad?

you know your the one that is an ass here with self righteous ego

scenoario say a college i wouldn't spend money on anime jesus the books are enough for me to not carry a wallet.
Posted 3/5/09

holy_may wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.


Then pay for it -_-

Should we care about that? I think not. If that's all you have say, then close down this thread
Aw~~, but where's the fun in that? I thought here's where we can have fun by saying whatever that's on our minds about anime? So unless the fansub community and/or legit anime fans has nothing to do with anime at all, then I don't see the point.
Posted 3/5/09
Wow...shocker...Dom made another post about...fansubs.

Dom, please do the CR community a favor...go to each and every anime company with your facts...and see if they listen. Also why your at it, go to the white house, meet obama (tell me whats on his mp3 player if you can), and see if he listens.

Then, after your done, come back.

If you arent laughed at, protested against, or shot, then I believe all of us will listen to what you have to say.
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Since you like to defend licensing so much.

I bet you that if you go up to the anime companies and told them your ideas they wouldn't care.

They would probably give you free merchandises, which in return makes you more of a whore than us -_-
That sense of entitlement is the kind of attitude that's shared by the fansub community's collective mentality, because they're afraid of unpleasant situations and commitments, so they would rather please themselves without contributing anything at all.

If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.


aren't u doing the same thing? what exactly are u contributing to except eating up bandwidth and contributing to the collective stupidity of the Cr community. do u actually do anything about it except bitching about it on the net?
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

holy_may wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


You come into every thread and say that, duplicating everything u say...you're duplicate >.>




Wrong, I don't. Proof : go check the few recent ones


I'll say it if it's necessary. It's at least a straightforward answer.
Also, it's better than posting spam pictures -_-


did u not see the >.> it means im just fucking around out of boredom.

besides this isnt a duplicate. if your gonna come around and tell people things are dupes then atleast be consistent and actually be sure of yourself. otherwise you're spamming like we are right now
104051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 3/5/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


holy_may wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


You come into every thread and say that, duplicating everything u say...you're duplicate >.>




Wrong, I don't. Proof : go check the few recent ones


I'll say it if it's necessary. It's at least a straightforward answer.
Also, it's better than posting spam pictures -_-


did u not see the >.> it means im just fucking around out of boredom.

besides this isnt a duplicate. if your gonna come around and tell people things are dupes then atleast be consistent and actually be sure of yourself. otherwise you're spamming like we are right now


obviously you haven't seen his threads now have you?
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

DomFortress wrote:


holy_may wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
If I want R1 anime medias, I'll pay for it.


Then pay for it -_-

Should we care about that? I think not. If that's all you have say, then close down this thread


Aw~~, but where's the fun in that? I thought here's where we can have fun by saying whatever that's on our minds about anime? So unless the fansub community and/or legithas nothing to do with anime fans anime at all, then I don't see the point.


ORZ, you think this is fun? You've been repeating the same thing everything, every threads. We try not to bother reading yours damn posts I still end up reading it anyway in hope that you would grow up soon -_-


Saying things that are meaningless for the majority of Cr community, do you know how self-centered you are?
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

AnimeKami wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


holy_may wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


You come into every thread and say that, duplicating everything u say...you're duplicate >.>




Wrong, I don't. Proof : go check the few recent ones


I'll say it if it's necessary. It's at least a straightforward answer.
Also, it's better than posting spam pictures -_-


did u not see the >.> it means im just fucking around out of boredom.

besides this isnt a duplicate. if your gonna come around and tell people things are dupes then atleast be consistent and actually be sure of yourself. otherwise you're spamming like we are right now


obviously you haven't seen his threads now have you?


i did look at...it has more spam then Hawaii
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


holy_may wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


You come into every thread and say that, duplicating everything u say...you're duplicate >.>




Wrong, I don't. Proof : go check the few recent ones


I'll say it if it's necessary. It's at least a straightforward answer.
Also, it's better than posting spam pictures -_-


did u not see the >.> it means im just fucking around out of boredom.

besides this isnt a duplicate. if your gonna come around and tell people things are dupes then atleast be consistent and actually be sure of yourself. otherwise you're spamming like we are right now


I've been lurking around this forum for months, I know most of the threads, so I dare say Duplicate If I remember it.

This is duplicate because the threads are mostly all the same when it's made from that guy -_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.