First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Kim Bum's First Love
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Azn_Pig wrote:

It was already spoiled that they would end up together, so
NOOO ONEEEE STRESS !


wait wut?!!! when did this happen!!! :O where did you come upon this beautiful gem of information? i wanna see too so i can stop worrying lol
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
nooo! he has to end up with GaEul! they are my favorite couple!!!! they are so cool together!
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

becrecca wrote:


Azn_Pig wrote:

It was already spoiled that they would end up together, so
NOOO ONEEEE STRESS !


wait wut?!!! when did this happen!!! :O where did you come upon this beautiful gem of information? i wanna see too so i can stop worrying lol


The director and Kim So Eun (who plays Ga Eul) have both said there is a happy ending for Yi Jung & Ga Eul.
But only time will tell... i guess..
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

kbluvaa wrote:


becrecca wrote:


Azn_Pig wrote:

It was already spoiled that they would end up together, so
NOOO ONEEEE STRESS !


wait wut?!!! when did this happen!!! :O where did you come upon this beautiful gem of information? i wanna see too so i can stop worrying lol


The director and Kim So Eun (who plays Ga Eul) have both said there is a happy ending for Yi Jung & Ga Eul.
But only time will tell... i guess..


i REALLY hope they end up together because they will be making a different story from the original HYD. they are cute together

KIM BUM is soooo handsome.
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

mercy4eva wrote:


kbluvaa wrote:


becrecca wrote:


Azn_Pig wrote:

It was already spoiled that they would end up together, so
NOOO ONEEEE STRESS !


wait wut?!!! when did this happen!!! :O where did you come upon this beautiful gem of information? i wanna see too so i can stop worrying lol


The director and Kim So Eun (who plays Ga Eul) have both said there is a happy ending for Yi Jung & Ga Eul.
But only time will tell... i guess..


i REALLY hope they end up together because they will be making a different story from the original HYD. they are cute together

KIM BUM is soooo handsome.


Just imagine how many angry fans will complain if they dont make a happy ending.
Anyways, lets hope for the best!
This week's episode should be good!
Ga Eul asks out Yi Jung tonite! YAY :):)
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

kbluvaa wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:


kbluvaa wrote:


becrecca wrote:


Azn_Pig wrote:

It was already spoiled that they would end up together, so
NOOO ONEEEE STRESS !


wait wut?!!! when did this happen!!! :O where did you come upon this beautiful gem of information? i wanna see too so i can stop worrying lol


The director and Kim So Eun (who plays Ga Eul) have both said there is a happy ending for Yi Jung & Ga Eul.
But only time will tell... i guess..


i REALLY hope they end up together because they will be making a different story from the original HYD. they are cute together

KIM BUM is soooo handsome.


Just imagine how many angry fans will complain if they dont make a happy ending.
Anyways, lets hope for the best!
This week's episode should be good!
Ga Eul asks out Yi Jung tonite! YAY :):)


OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG noway i love the way the director writes the script
we are still on episode 17 online (mysoju.com)
they have extended the series to ep 25 and i want a happy ending for all of em but what about Hyun Joong's character who will he end up with on this Boys over flowers?
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

mercy4eva wrote:

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG noway i love the way the director writes the script
we are still on episode 17 online (mysoju.com)
they have extended the series to ep 25 and i want a happy ending for all of em but what about Hyun Joong's character who will he end up with on this Boys over flowers?


haha yepp :)
well in the Japanese version of the drama, in the end of season one Ji Hoo's character ends up reuniting wiht his first love.
but they didnt end up together in season 2.
so i dont know aye. i actually LOVE for him to end up with Seo Hyun. gotta love Han Chae Young
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

kbluvaa wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG noway i love the way the director writes the script
we are still on episode 17 online (mysoju.com)
they have extended the series to ep 25 and i want a happy ending for all of em but what about Hyun Joong's character who will he end up with on this Boys over flowers?


haha yepp :)
well in the Japanese version of the drama, in the end of season one Ji Hoo's character ends up reuniting wiht his first love.
but they didnt end up together in season 2.
so i dont know aye. i actually LOVE for him to end up with Seo Hyun. gotta love Han Chae Young :)



they are cute together. and i like this Seo Hyun than the Japanese one
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

mercy4eva wrote:


kbluvaa wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG noway i love the way the director writes the script
we are still on episode 17 online (mysoju.com)
they have extended the series to ep 25 and i want a happy ending for all of em but what about Hyun Joong's character who will he end up with on this Boys over flowers?


haha yepp :)
well in the Japanese version of the drama, in the end of season one Ji Hoo's character ends up reuniting wiht his first love.
but they didnt end up together in season 2.
so i dont know aye. i actually LOVE for him to end up with Seo Hyun. gotta love Han Chae Young :)



they are cute together. and i like this Seo Hyun than the Japanese one


Yepp me too! Han Chae Young is perfect for this role! She has that elegance, intimidation and grace that she brought to the character. Wish she comes back!
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

kbluvaa wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:


kbluvaa wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG noway i love the way the director writes the script
we are still on episode 17 online (mysoju.com)
they have extended the series to ep 25 and i want a happy ending for all of em but what about Hyun Joong's character who will he end up with on this Boys over flowers?


haha yepp :)
well in the Japanese version of the drama, in the end of season one Ji Hoo's character ends up reuniting wiht his first love.
but they didnt end up together in season 2.
so i dont know aye. i actually LOVE for him to end up with Seo Hyun. gotta love Han Chae Young :)



they are cute together. and i like this Seo Hyun than the Japanese one


Yepp me too! Han Chae Young is perfect for this role! She has that elegance, intimidation and grace that she brought to the character. Wish she comes back!


*nods*
if they don't i will give up any drama that has F4 haha (didn't really want to watch this version because of the HYD pairing ending)
Posted 3/9/09
OMGGGG


Noooo

He HAS to end up with Ga Eul !!
theyre like perfect together

= [ =[
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
i want So Yi Jung and Ga eul to end up together..

it is such a shame if they were to
separate paths..=[


SoEul !!!

aja! aja!
Fighting!
1856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

katamehiyama wrote:

OMg where did u get this?? and what episode is this??


doudi86 wrote:

ohhhhh NOOOOOO .... I want him to end with Ga Eul ... they looks better together ...




This was in episode 10... in the first 3 min
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I just watched episode 15 again and in the car scene, YiJung say something that reminds me of the first love storyline. He say something like to move on from someone, you need a confrotation(that wasn't exactly his worlds....). That's why I think it's agood thing for him and GaEul that his first love his back. They need to talk about their old feelings if he wants to move on. I would have hated it if him and Gaeul got together while he never had a closure with his first love
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

this lovely pair is one the major reasons i keep on watching (and waiting for) the boys before flower, which was given more exposure / emphasis on this korean version...gaeul is far more beautiful or prettier than the other girl...her naiveness and innocence really complements yi jeung's confidence...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.