First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Is Perfect World Worth It?
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Gameplay > looks.
Which is why i also still play 16 bit games from the 90s
Posted 3/9/09

Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:

no way man...it took forever to download but when i installed it.....it didnt seem all that impressive


It's taking me forever to install too. Right now, I play Shaiya, which pretty much is like WOW (take that fat kids who think you're so much cooler because you have to pay!) and it was only about i think 600mb? Right now, it seems worth it. It's just that I kept hearing that Perfect World was good, I just never knew how good so when I tried to install it a few months ago it took forever so I quit, now I'm trying again and it's even longer.


i hate to be a hypocrit but i just started playin it properly only today...it is actually quite good...im also having a look at granado espada ..if its any good ill let u know:)....but speakin of wow..i personally hate cause i would hate to pay monthy when the characters u play as dont even look the least bit attractive...infact they look hideous..


Are you talking about Shaiya or Perfect World?
WoW is about $15 dollars a month and yes, it isn't that well customizable. Go around on this sight and you'll find at least 5 free MMOs just as good.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Washington
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
This is coming from a closed beta tester. NO!~
I stuck around for a few months after it was released, then it went down hill.
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
No..
It took me forever to download it.
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
this thread helped me a lot.
my friends are encouraging me to play it, but it seems it sucks like what most of you thought...so i guess i will wave PW bbye
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
it's a waste of time it doesn't suck though its just you get bored easily and make u sleepy
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:

no way man...it took forever to download but when i installed it.....it didnt seem all that impressive


It's taking me forever to install too. Right now, I play Shaiya, which pretty much is like WOW (take that fat kids who think you're so much cooler because you have to pay!) and it was only about i think 600mb? Right now, it seems worth it. It's just that I kept hearing that Perfect World was good, I just never knew how good so when I tried to install it a few months ago it took forever so I quit, now I'm trying again and it's even longer.


i hate to be a hypocrit but i just started playin it properly only today...it is actually quite good...im also having a look at granado espada ..if its any good ill let u know:)....but speakin of wow..i personally hate cause i would hate to pay monthy when the characters u play as dont even look the least bit attractive...infact they look hideous..


Are you talking about Shaiya or Perfect World?
WoW is about $15 dollars a month and yes, it isn't that well customizable. Go around on this sight and you'll find at least 5 free MMOs just as good.


i was talking abot perfect world...i wasnt really a big fan of shaiya
Posted 3/12/09

Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:

no way man...it took forever to download but when i installed it.....it didnt seem all that impressive


It's taking me forever to install too. Right now, I play Shaiya, which pretty much is like WOW (take that fat kids who think you're so much cooler because you have to pay!) and it was only about i think 600mb? Right now, it seems worth it. It's just that I kept hearing that Perfect World was good, I just never knew how good so when I tried to install it a few months ago it took forever so I quit, now I'm trying again and it's even longer.


i hate to be a hypocrit but i just started playin it properly only today...it is actually quite good...im also having a look at granado espada ..if its any good ill let u know:)....but speakin of wow..i personally hate cause i would hate to pay monthy when the characters u play as dont even look the least bit attractive...infact they look hideous..


Are you talking about Shaiya or Perfect World?
WoW is about $15 dollars a month and yes, it isn't that well customizable. Go around on this sight and you'll find at least 5 free MMOs just as good.


i was talking abot perfect world...i wasnt really a big fan of shaiya


From a rating of 1-10 how good? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I take MMOing seriously.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:

no way man...it took forever to download but when i installed it.....it didnt seem all that impressive


It's taking me forever to install too. Right now, I play Shaiya, which pretty much is like WOW (take that fat kids who think you're so much cooler because you have to pay!) and it was only about i think 600mb? Right now, it seems worth it. It's just that I kept hearing that Perfect World was good, I just never knew how good so when I tried to install it a few months ago it took forever so I quit, now I'm trying again and it's even longer.


i hate to be a hypocrit but i just started playin it properly only today...it is actually quite good...im also having a look at granado espada ..if its any good ill let u know:)....but speakin of wow..i personally hate cause i would hate to pay monthy when the characters u play as dont even look the least bit attractive...infact they look hideous..


Are you talking about Shaiya or Perfect World?
WoW is about $15 dollars a month and yes, it isn't that well customizable. Go around on this sight and you'll find at least 5 free MMOs just as good.


i was talking abot perfect world...i wasnt really a big fan of shaiya


From a rating of 1-10 how good? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I take MMOing seriously.


i reckon about an 8..or 7 the vsuals are good....the complexity is pretty good s its not obvious on what u do...but the once u start lvling and meet ppl ..when u know what to do basically..its good...then again its like that for all mmorps...like guild wars for instance..the first time i played it i waas like "this is shit" but now i liked its concept and some of the restriction is actually good..same goes for perfect world...but ofcourse i dont wanna compare this game to guild wars as guild wars is a far better game than this..(in my opinion that is)
Posted 3/13/09

Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:


ZeroxStrife wrote:


Saran09 wrote:

no way man...it took forever to download but when i installed it.....it didnt seem all that impressive


It's taking me forever to install too. Right now, I play Shaiya, which pretty much is like WOW (take that fat kids who think you're so much cooler because you have to pay!) and it was only about i think 600mb? Right now, it seems worth it. It's just that I kept hearing that Perfect World was good, I just never knew how good so when I tried to install it a few months ago it took forever so I quit, now I'm trying again and it's even longer.


i hate to be a hypocrit but i just started playin it properly only today...it is actually quite good...im also having a look at granado espada ..if its any good ill let u know:)....but speakin of wow..i personally hate cause i would hate to pay monthy when the characters u play as dont even look the least bit attractive...infact they look hideous..


Are you talking about Shaiya or Perfect World?
WoW is about $15 dollars a month and yes, it isn't that well customizable. Go around on this sight and you'll find at least 5 free MMOs just as good.


i was talking abot perfect world...i wasnt really a big fan of shaiya


From a rating of 1-10 how good? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I take MMOing seriously.


i reckon about an 8..or 7 the vsuals are good....the complexity is pretty good s its not obvious on what u do...but the once u start lvling and meet ppl ..when u know what to do basically..its good...then again its like that for all mmorps...like guild wars for instance..the first time i played it i waas like "this is shit" but now i liked its concept and some of the restriction is actually good..same goes for perfect world...but ofcourse i dont wanna compare this game to guild wars as guild wars is a far better game than this..(in my opinion that is)


Oh okay then. Thanks.
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Feather City
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
Oh but Perfect World is soo cute and its graphics
I didn't have a hard time downloading it coz I have an installer
And its fun to level to... Right now I'm only 82 and I have fun dressing my character
I still don't have a fairy... I have to be 89... But I don't play the international one...
And Perfect World is better than Zhu Xian online...

Don't kill me..
Just an opinion of a girl who love and still love Perfect World...



I love PW
Well my avatar says it too
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Being lvl 102 sucks
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Feather City
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09
Wow 102
It'll be a long way for me to reach that coz I seldom level my character

@Khar
Didn't you enjoyed the game?
And there's more patch right? :blush:

You can take other jobs... If bored playing your main...
You won't level that high if you don't like the game... Am I wrong?
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09
This game is for grinders.. >.>

It's definitely worth it though compared to certain games (ahem* wow*)
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / DFW
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09
heck no it sucks ass. play ether saga online instead same maker
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.