First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii request!
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

Haine- wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: 'You're moving on, you'll never be a part, of all my tears, I cry aloud' and 'Sesshys-Angel'
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: anything that matches ^_____^
DONE/Haine-

here yu go >< not very nicely done tho >< gomene..




its soooooo pretty!!! thank you ^_______^


Yu are welcome rachie-chan!!


*squeals and hugs Haine*
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/15/09
Wad yu want written on it: Believe in your dreams....and reach out to me so we can wish for the future that shines tomorrow together!
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:Brushes with sparkles or butterflies

DONE/YumeTsukai182
Member
42332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In God's Hands
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Haine- wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:


Haine- wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: shekinahglory (&) Shery-chan
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Anythin looks kawaii^^ thnx! =)
DONE/Haine-


here yu go~! hope yu like it!


whoa!! o.o..i luv it ><..thnx very much sis~^^ <3

yu are welcome!! im glad yu liked it. ^^ pls do come again. ^^



wee..thankies^^..i will come back again nyaa~=3
Member
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Angam wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-


here yu go, hope yu like it!
Member
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-


here yu go, hope yu like it!


COOL!! ish cool!!!! ...... but it's pink.
umm, if you don't wanna change it, it's cool..
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-


here yu go, hope yu like it!


COOL!! ish cool!!!! ...... but it's pink.
umm, if you don't wanna change it, it's cool.. :P


yu are welcome! eh? yu dun want it pink? i can try to change it if yu want. ^^
Member
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-


here yu go, hope yu like it!


COOL!! ish cool!!!! ...... but it's pink.
umm, if you don't wanna change it, it's cool.. :P


yu are welcome! eh? yu dun want it pink? i can try to change it if yu want. ^^


yay, thank you!! :DD
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Angam wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Angam, "Let's Go Somwhere Only We Know"
Pic(in spoilers pls):


DONE/Haine-


here yu go, hope yu like it!


COOL!! ish cool!!!! ...... but it's pink.
umm, if you don't wanna change it, it's cool.. :P


yu are welcome! eh? yu dun want it pink? i can try to change it if yu want. ^^


yay, thank you!! :DD


sure, wad colour do yu want it to be then?


a darker color.. it could be slightly red, or kinda gray.... or a blue..??

hmm...okay, gimme awhile okay? thx!


thaaaaank you!! :DD

Done! it looks weird now..>< but i made it darker..>< hope yu dont mind..

Moderator
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Inu-kage wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Believe in your dreams....and reach out to me so we can wish for the future that shines tomorrow together!
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:Brushes with sparkles or butterflies

DONE/YumeTsukai182


Here Ya Go ^^
Member
14866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/16/09

Do anything u want^^
PENDING/Haine-
Moderator
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: mitsuki_xxx123
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that matches ^^
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Anything that matches please ^^
DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: mitsuki_xxx123
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that matches ^^
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Anything that matches please ^^
DONE/Haine-

done! here yu go, hope yu like it!


Moderator
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Haine- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: mitsuki_xxx123
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that matches ^^
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Anything that matches please ^^
DONE/Haine-

done! here yu go, hope yu like it!




Arigatou Haine-onee-sama!
Moderator
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09
Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: mitsuki_xxx123, StrawberryPearl630 (seperate aviis)
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that matches ^^
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Haine(lightish blond): StrawberryPearl630
Ushio: mitsuki_xxx123 (grayish purple hair)
Can you make a twiny avii? Split it in half from Ushio and Haine
Sorry for req so much T^T
DONE/Haine-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.