First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner request!
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

Glad u liked it ^^
Moderator
18312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


Glad u liked it ^^


XD youre soo great evrytime i'll request
i'll request that u will be the one to make it XD
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
[


Really? Thanks sooo much! ><
Okay! I'm always at ur service *salutes* lol XD
Member
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/30/09
Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: Crunchyroll Avatar, Support Us
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: your choice whatever looks nice

Suprise me Haine-!
DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: Crunchyroll Avatar, Support Us
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: your choice whatever looks nice

Suprise me Haine-!
DONE/Haine-


here yu go! sorry for the long wait..>< hope yu like it!


Member
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Haine- wrote:


Animegirl_666 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: Crunchyroll Avatar, Support Us
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: your choice whatever looks nice

Suprise me Haine-!
DONE/Haine-


here yu go! sorry for the long wait..>< hope yu like it!




OMG thanx so much i love it *kisses*
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Animegirl_666 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: Crunchyroll Avatar, Support Us
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: your choice whatever looks nice

Suprise me Haine-!
DONE/Haine-


here yu go! sorry for the long wait..>< hope yu like it!




OMG thanx so much i love it *kisses*

np, im glad yu liked it! :D

Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / So what! I'm gonn...
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Haine- wrote:


To request for a banner pls follow the rules below:
-Yu can request one banner at a time
-Please make sure the picture is BIG, that makes it easier
-You can be specific with what u want and such~
-please dont rush us
-do not give us any ecchi or hentai pics
-Pics in Spoilers pls
-Pls DO NOT request for profile titles here(go to the profile titles request at the forum), if yu do yur request will be skipped.

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it:
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras:


Wad yu want written on it:



Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Can you add some cute brushes? XD

Thanks anyway. >.<

Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/18/09
Wad yu want written on it:

-About us
-Current Theme
-Current song
-Complete Message
-Helpers
-Support us


Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Brushes, Textures
DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

iMiracle wrote:


Haine- wrote:


To request for a banner pls follow the rules below:
-Yu can request one banner at a time
-Please make sure the picture is BIG, that makes it easier
-You can be specific with what u want and such~
-please dont rush us
-do not give us any ecchi or hentai pics
-Pics in Spoilers pls
-Pls DO NOT request for profile titles here(go to the profile titles request at the forum), if yu do yur request will be skipped.

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it:
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras:


Wad yu want written on it:



Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Can you add some cute brushes? XD

Thanks anyway. >.<


posted in wrong forum..

Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

CoCo144 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:

-About us
-Current Theme
-Current song
-Complete Message
-Helpers
-Support us


Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Brushes, Textures


Posted in wrong forum!
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

Haine- wrote:


CoCo144 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:

-About us
-Current Theme
-Current song
-Complete Message
-Helpers
-Support us


Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Brushes, Textures


Posted in wrong forum!


no it's not...i want each of these to be on a separate banner.

-About us

-Current Theme

-Current song

-Complete Message

-Helpers

-Support us
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

CoCo144 wrote:


Haine- wrote:


CoCo144 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:

-About us
-Current Theme
-Current song
-Complete Message
-Helpers
-Support us


Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Brushes, Textures


Posted in wrong forum!


no it's not...i want each of these to be on a separate banner.

-About us

-Current Theme

-Current song

-Complete Message

-Helpers

-Support us

yea..i kinda get wad yu mean, okay ill do yur request but next time pls read the rules carefully..>< yu are supposed to only request for one banner at a time, nvm, ill just do this request ^^

Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

CoCo144 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:

-About us
-Current Theme
-Current song
-Complete Message
-Helpers
-Support us


Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras: Brushes, Textures
DONE/Haine-

Done here yu go! hope yu like it! pls rmb to request only one banner at a time okay? or go to the profile titles requests. thanks :D


Member
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/7/09
Wad yu want written on it: The Weird World, Here we come!
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Please make it cute, it is for a group that i am a mod in so please please do yuur best && join the group if yuu like (but it just started so there`s still nothing to see there)

Thank yuu lots xoxo.
DONE/Haine-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.