First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator applications!
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/8/09

Interesting in being part of chocolat creations and helping out to make graphics? Then sign up to be a mod! All yu need to do it fill in the form below and wait to get an approval for the creator!

Apply to be a Graphic Maker
Name:
Wad programs do yu use:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..):
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)

Apply to be a Forum Mod
Name:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:

Note to all mod applicants
The creator will quote yur forum post if you became a mod~
if we didnt choose you then we simply wont quote ur post
sorry~

Moderator
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09


Name:Rjaa(RJ Will Do If You Want To Call Me By My RL Name ^^)
Wad programs do yu use:Gimp,Photoshop,PhotoFilter,Photo Bucket, And MS Paints
Reason for wanting to become a mod:to help out
Will yu be active:yes
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..): banners profile tittles avatars GIFs,coloring manga
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

YumeTsukai182 wrote:



Name:Rjaa(RJ Will Do If You Want To Call Me By My RL Name ^^)
Wad programs do yu use:Gimp,Photoshop,PhotoFilter,Photo Bucket, And MS Paints
Reason for wanting to become a mod:to help out
Will yu be active:yes
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..): banners profile tittles avatars GIFs,coloring manga
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)


sure, yu are accepted!!
Moderator
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09


kools ^^
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

YumeTsukai182 wrote:



kools ^^


lol, im gonna make yu a mod now, hold on okay? oh, do invite yur buddies. ^^ thx!
Moderator
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09


kks ^^ and a;lready did when first joined group
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

YumeTsukai182 wrote:



kks ^^ and a;lready did when first joined group


Tats great then. ^^
Posted 3/15/09
Name: Lillie
Wad programs do yu use: LunaPic.Com, Windows Paint, And Learning How To Use GIMP.
Reason for wanting to become a mod: To Help Out?
Will yu be active: More then Likely. I Always Try My Best.
What graphics yu can make: Avis, Banners, Uhm Not Sure What The Profile Titles Is Pose To Be But I Can also Do Manga Scans.
Yur examples:

Its One Mor ethen Three But I Figure It Covers Everything I Said I Can Do. ^^
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

The_Gothic_Queen wrote:

Name: Lillie
Wad programs do yu use: LunaPic.Com, Windows Paint, And Learning How To Use GIMP.
Reason for wanting to become a mod: To Help Out?
Will yu be active: More then Likely. I Always Try My Best.
What graphics yu can make: Avis, Banners, Uhm Not Sure What The Profile Titles Is Pose To Be But I Can also Do Manga Scans.
Yur examples:

Its One Mor ethen Three But I Figure It Covers Everything I Said I Can Do. ^^


great! okay, yu are accepted. ^^
Posted 3/18/09

Haine- wrote:


Interesting in being part of chocolat creations and helping out to make graphics? Then sign up to be a mod! All yu need to do it fill in the form below and wait to get an approval for the creator!

Apply to be a Graphic Maker
Name:
Wad programs do yu use:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
will yu be active:
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..):
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)

Apply to be a Forum Mod
Name:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:

Note to all mod applicants
The creator will quote yur forum post if you became a mod~
if we didnt choose you then we simply wont quote ur post
sorry~



Name: Ai Chan
Wad programs do yu use: PhotoShop CS3 and GIMP
Reason for wanting to become a mod: I wanna help you with making aviis.
Will yu be active: Always. if I'm not active I'll tell you the reasons
What graphics yu can make: Avii, Banner, icon, Profile Theme, Wallpapers, Manga Coloring (still learning)
Yur examples:





Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Interesting in being part of chocolat creations and helping out to make graphics? Then sign up to be a mod! All yu need to do it fill in the form below and wait to get an approval for the creator!

Apply to be a Graphic Maker
Name:
Wad programs do yu use:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
will yu be active:
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..):
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)

Apply to be a Forum Mod
Name:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:

Note to all mod applicants
The creator will quote yur forum post if you became a mod~
if we didnt choose you then we simply wont quote ur post
sorry~



Name: Ai Chan
Wad programs do yu use: PhotoShop CS3 and GIMP
Reason for wanting to become a mod: I wanna help you with making aviis.
Will yu be active: Always. if I'm not active I'll tell you the reasons
What graphics yu can make: Avii, Banner, icon, Profile Theme, Wallpapers, Manga Coloring (still learning)
Yur examples:







hmm...not bad, okay yu are approved! pls do invite yur buddies and be active!
Posted 3/18/09

Haine- wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Interesting in being part of chocolat creations and helping out to make graphics? Then sign up to be a mod! All yu need to do it fill in the form below and wait to get an approval for the creator!

Apply to be a Graphic Maker
Name:
Wad programs do yu use:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
will yu be active:
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..):
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)

Apply to be a Forum Mod
Name:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:

Note to all mod applicants
The creator will quote yur forum post if you became a mod~
if we didnt choose you then we simply wont quote ur post
sorry~



Name: Ai Chan
Wad programs do yu use: PhotoShop CS3 and GIMP
Reason for wanting to become a mod: I wanna help you with making aviis.
Will yu be active: Always. if I'm not active I'll tell you the reasons
What graphics yu can make: Avii, Banner, icon, Profile Theme, Wallpapers, Manga Coloring (still learning)
Yur examples:







hmm...not bad, okay yu are approved! pls do invite yur buddies and be active!


Thanks!! Join my Avatar making Ai Chan...You'll be a special member if you join..hehe
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:


Haine- wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Interesting in being part of chocolat creations and helping out to make graphics? Then sign up to be a mod! All yu need to do it fill in the form below and wait to get an approval for the creator!

Apply to be a Graphic Maker
Name:
Wad programs do yu use:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
will yu be active:
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..):
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)

Apply to be a Forum Mod
Name:
Reason for wanting to become a mod:
Will yu be active:

Note to all mod applicants
The creator will quote yur forum post if you became a mod~
if we didnt choose you then we simply wont quote ur post
sorry~



Name: Ai Chan
Wad programs do yu use: PhotoShop CS3 and GIMP
Reason for wanting to become a mod: I wanna help you with making aviis.
Will yu be active: Always. if I'm not active I'll tell you the reasons
What graphics yu can make: Avii, Banner, icon, Profile Theme, Wallpapers, Manga Coloring (still learning)
Yur examples:







hmm...not bad, okay yu are approved! pls do invite yur buddies and be active!


Thanks!! Join my Avatar making Ai Chan...You'll be a special member if you join..hehe


okay i will, im looking for groups to mod in anyway, thx. ^^
Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Name: wishastar
Wad programs do yu use: photoshop
Reason for wanting to become a mod: I wanna help haine-chan make the best out of this group!! xD And I can also learn more, too (:
Will yu be active: yup yup! If I'm not active then that means I must be busy with hwk ><
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..): aviis, banners, icons, renders, umm...I can make some profile titles i think? xD
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx)


Hiyo haine-chan (:
Moderator
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Name:Nanako
Wad programs do yu use: photoshop ad photoscape
Reason for wanting to become a mod: i want ot help
Will yu be active: yes,m if not that means im really busy
What graphics yu can make:(eg.aviies, banners, profile titles etc..): aviis, render, icon, i think profile themes
Yur examples: (pls post at least 3 of them in a spoiler pls, thx):
these r the avis, and im not that experience with photoshop
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.