Francis Magalona a.k.a Kiko passed away
9939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
cOndolence to the Magalona family and tO kikO may he rEst in pEace
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
who da hell is she / he?

9939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

KinkyBear wrote:

who da hell is she / he?



He's one of the best Rappers in the Philippine Industry, he's an actor,singer and a rapper. He died because of his sickness Leukemia just this day 12 noon in the Philippines.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
There's a similar thread in another section.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
link is http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-474104/francis-magalona-succumbs-from-leukemia/
9939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

kitoka wrote:

There's a similar thread in another section.


okAy,sOrry i hAvent reAd it yEt
Posted 3/6/09

ariane01dmngz wrote:

cOndolence to the Magalona family and tO kikO may he rEst in pEace


YeAh MaI He RaSt In HelL
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

ariane01dmngz wrote:


kitoka wrote:

There's a similar thread in another section.


okAy,sOrry i hAvent reAd it yEt


No offense but people who type like you are very disturbing.
9939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

milktea24 wrote:


ariane01dmngz wrote:


kitoka wrote:

There's a similar thread in another section.


okAy,sOrry i hAvent reAd it yEt


No offense but people who type like you are very disturbing.


COMMENT: wHy?,hOw cOuld i bE disturbing?,its just eAsy,if yOu dO not wAnt to be distUrbed,tHEn,dO not cOmMent and reAd forums!
yOu kNow whAt im reaLLy sick of sOme peOple likE you whO mAkes some peOple's mistakes a big deaL (specially those cr users who have reposed others forum post)!,thEre's nO such persOn whO do not make mistakes!,okEy?,im sOrry!


Posted 3/6/09
You must be logged in to post.