Ichigo Kurosaki
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
do u think hell be brought back this time or no hell be dead and gone what do u think
Posted 3/6/09
AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
20144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it
20144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it


what about my headline.. is that not overreachting???
Posted 3/6/09

_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it


what about my headline.. is that not overreachting???


Nope

because it's your own profile ,

what he's doing is showing it to the whole world and ish spoiling it ~.~
20144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it


what about my headline.. is that not overreachting???


Nope

because it's your own profile ,

what he's doing is showing it to the whole world and ish spoiling it ~.~


but you said it to bleach fagS.. so i'm in that too...
Posted 3/6/09

_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it


what about my headline.. is that not overreachting???


Nope

because it's your own profile ,

what he's doing is showing it to the whole world and ish spoiling it ~.~


but you said it to bleach fagS.. so i'm in that too...


ahh well

think what you want ~.~

But bleach ''fagS'' was for the other people who maybe will make 456521674534485 Threads about Ichigo in this section (just like the Narutards who made 566765446687124657 Threads about Hinata) which you aren't doing it
20144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


_HellQueen_ wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

AND i thought that Bleach fags wouldn't post this in the animesection .__.

btw thanks for the Spoilers motherfucker


ooh...so i'm a bleach fag too... thanks.. really thanks..=_=


~.~

at least you're someone who's not overreacting about it


what about my headline.. is that not overreachting???


Nope

because it's your own profile ,

what he's doing is showing it to the whole world and ish spoiling it ~.~


but you said it to bleach fagS.. so i'm in that too...


ahh well

think what you want ~.~

But bleach ''fagS'' was for the other people who maybe will make 456521674534485 Threads about Ichigo in this section (just like the Narutards who made 566765446687124657 Threads about Hinata) which you aren't doing it


ohh oke... this will shut my mouth..=3=

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

_HellQueen_ wrote:

but you said it to bleach fagS.. so i'm in that too...


Wrong in a certain point. He did say 'bleach fags'.. However, it is quite obvious that he did not imply on bleach fags as a whole. Plural form of a noun does not denote generality. Therefore, it has a weak implication that he is denoting to you as well. Furthermore, he clearly stated that he thought bleach fags would not post this in the anime section. That post implies that he thought that no one will make a thread about Bleach in this anime section. It is clearly stated. You just lack a little scrutiny. Third reason would be his denial of your claim. That means the he strongly disagrees that you are included in his remarks. By that, it may be deducible that you are either trolling him, or you are trying to be intelligent, or you are misinterpreting his claims, or you are overacting at such shallow nonsense. Therefore, I would suggest you to please stop such bickering since it will not yield good results if we were to apply the philosophy of Utilitarianism. Thank you.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
........
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Dama... have I got spoiled
Posted 3/6/09
idk , there's a bleach section btw.
Posted 3/6/09

Stormking808 wrote:

do u think hell be brought back this time or no hell be dead and gone what do u think


No more Bleach threads allowed in the main forums.
Post in the Bleach forum section instead and please put some spoiler alerts for others.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Bleach/forum

~locked
You must be logged in to post.