First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Rudest things your parents said to u?
Posted 3/6/09
"you're just my son."
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Uhm..

"You're so rude. Don't yell at me."

"You give up too easily. I'm so disappointed."

IUNNO!! STOP ASKING ME!! STOP THE VOICES. X)

Oh.

"Shut up. You're so loud!!"
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
my moms crazy she tried throwing glassa t me I dodge it and she calls herself christan shes a crazy christan she doesnt even work shes a lazy ass bitch and my dad works and there d ivorced she owes my dad a lot of money because she commited a bad felony gave someone her social security number to help them since shes christan or nice enough and my dad has to give her 100 thousand dollars and she doesnt pay him back so I didnt get what I wanted for christmas .But she took all the money my dad had for that month.


I missed the bus one day and Im always nice to her but shes overly sensetive .

I said mom i missed the bus drive me to school please. me
She starts screaming no its your fault get your father to drive you.Mom(she was screaming like a bitch
I get angry for her screaming and rudness so i say"He want drive me and he well be late for work
she said well im not taking you.
I said well you dont have a job and she said yes I do cleaning the house is my job.
I said yeah thats a soe t off not really job youre in bed and you dont have an actual job that pays money and youre lazy.( i got tempermentel)
and oh my god theres more .


Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
My parent is the barber .
Mom : your hair long again , let me cut it for you
Me : no need , it's will grow again
Mom : it's look annoying , sit down ...
Me : No thank I don't want to right now
Mom : SIT DOWN !!
Me : ok ~~ > <
Danm , and I was in the middle of the game .

There are more .
Posted 3/6/09
use your brain, are you stupid??!
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Far far away .
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

mushrie wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


I actually "aw"-ed at this.



Hahaha.. don't worry about it..
They just say such things allllll theee timeee!
Just to piss me off

The weird part is, my friends like my parents because of it.
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


Haha!.. xD
Poor you..
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

FNKYMNKY wrote:


mushrie wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


I actually "aw"-ed at this.



Hahaha.. don't worry about it..
They just say such things allllll theee timeee!
Just to piss me off

The weird part is, my friends like my parents because of it.


I don't know if u can call them friends.. xD
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Far far away .
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

ber-ta wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


Haha!.. xD
Poor you..





194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Far far away .
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

ber-ta wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:


mushrie wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


I actually "aw"-ed at this.



Hahaha.. don't worry about it..
They just say such things allllll theee timeee!
Just to piss me off

The weird part is, my friends like my parents because of it.


I don't know if u can call them friends.. xD



Haha, you just have to meet my family and friends, then you would understand..

And if you would know me, you would also have the urge too piss me off.

lol.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
dad: "you're not my child"

35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

FNKYMNKY wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:


mushrie wrote:


FNKYMNKY wrote:

Dad: " Are you even my child ? "

Me: " I dunno, ask mom "

Mom: " Look at his face, it's not even MINE ! "

They said that on my birthday .. yeah, verry mean people..


I actually "aw"-ed at this.



Hahaha.. don't worry about it..
They just say such things allllll theee timeee!
Just to piss me off

The weird part is, my friends like my parents because of it.


I don't know if u can call them friends.. xD



Haha, you just have to meet my family and friends, then you would understand..

And if you would know me, you would also have the urge too piss me off.

lol.


Ow really?..
We'll see.. ;D
Posted 3/7/09
mmmm from where do i start

dad:- damn it get gd marks or else ill kill u (for real he meant it) i have 4 smart daughters i dun need a dumd ass daughter like u, next time u fail or i hear a prob from skwl i will hit u and make blood goes out of u

mom:- nobody from this family wants u, u kno that right?

me:- wht ever got used to it since i was a kid get a life jerks _l_ (-_-) _l_
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
once my mom told me
"ur retarded, all you do is fail" .... i failed chemistry, f*ck chemistry i hate that sh!t

beating the crap out of someone i not something you say but it sure is rude.... my mom beated the crap out of me, she told me she enjoyed it sometimes.... then she told me that it was a lie she didt really like to beat me

my mom was a crazy ass bitch whe i was a kid but now that ive grown up shes normal
Posted 3/7/09
My dad got really mad at me once, and yelled, "Fuck off, just fuck off. All you ever do is cause problems."

It was my tenth birthday. I cried for hours and no one even comforted me. My dad was such a jerk.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.