Favorite episode?
Member
3603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Demond world or H...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 7/14/09
I enjoyed the 2nd episode it was funny and made me smile.

Edited : xO_Skittles_Ox
Member
73429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Your 14 and cant spell favourite? (Or favorite for the americans)...

And, if your favourite is ep 2, I would have to assume you haven't watched more then 5 eps... Ep 2 is seriously lacking compared to others, its even a filler...

I can't really chose a favourite, theres just so many good eps...
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

llamaben wrote:

Your 14 and cant spell favourite? (Or favorite for the americans)...

And, if your favourite is ep 2, I would have to assume you haven't watched more then 5 eps... Ep 2 is seriously lacking compared to others, its even a filler...

I can't really chose a favourite, theres just so many good eps...


Not everyone's spelling/grammar must be in the level of perfection. Besides, this is the internet, how a person chooses to write is entirely their choice.

On topic: I can't decide.
Member
73429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


llamaben wrote:

Your 14 and cant spell favourite? (Or favorite for the americans)...

And, if your favourite is ep 2, I would have to assume you haven't watched more then 5 eps... Ep 2 is seriously lacking compared to others, its even a filler...

I can't really chose a favourite, theres just so many good eps...


Not everyone's spelling/grammar must be in the level of perfection. Besides, this is the internet, how a person chooses to write is entirely their choice.

On topic: I can't decide.


I never said anything about perfection or grammar, and, If they was intended, I would of commented on the other parts of the persons post. I Was simply commenting on the terrible spelling attempt, "Faviort." It's just too far off the mark to be a choice of style... And, If I didn't say anything, I'm sure someone else would of.
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

llamaben wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


llamaben wrote:

Your 14 and cant spell favourite? (Or favorite for the americans)...

And, if your favourite is ep 2, I would have to assume you haven't watched more then 5 eps... Ep 2 is seriously lacking compared to others, its even a filler...

I can't really chose a favourite, theres just so many good eps...


Not everyone's spelling/grammar must be in the level of perfection. Besides, this is the internet, how a person chooses to write is entirely their choice.

On topic: I can't decide.


I never said anything about perfection or grammar, and, If they was intended, I would of commented on the other parts of the persons post. I Was simply commenting on the terrible spelling attempt, "Faviort." It's just too far off the mark to be a choice of style... And, If I didn't say anything, I'm sure someone else would of.


Member
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
the sand paper toilet one
Member
26701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
Episode 18, Episode 49, Episode 50, 51, 52 uh... Benizakura arc, the Zombrows. Er... TOILET BATTLE! Episode... crap what was the one with the Shinsengumi bathroom cleanliness thingy? That one almost killed me. XD

I have too many favorite episodes.
Member
52718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The great not so...
Online
Posted 3/12/09
all of the episodes with the Shinsengumi in it
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
I thought there's already a poll this...might be mistaken though
Member
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Almost.... Almost every episode ...
I can't decide...
You must be logged in to post.