First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Underrated Fil Actors and Actresses
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/7/10
Several actors and actress are not yet to be recognized as big stars cause they were only in support roles or extra. I think producers should pick new faces for drama series. To avoid " sawa factor" they must choose fresh actors and actress in lead roles.

i have some of them that should paid attention of.

Actress:

Maegan Young- Betty La fea



Regine angeles- Tayong Dalawa



Sheena Halili- Full House



Erich Gonzales- now a lead actress in hit series Tanging Yaman and Katorse



Charee Pineda





Cheska Ortega

Actors:

Jon Avila



aj perez



matt evans




david chua



xiam lim



chase rivera

964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
how come i don't know chase rivera?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

LohLah wrote:

how come i don't know chase rivera?


i think hes from star magic. he could be a good leading man. right?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

Darkside666 wrote:

Many new and old actress are not yet to be found as big stars cause they were only in support roles or extra. I think producers should pick new faces for drama series. To avoid " sawa factor" they must choose fresh actors and actress in lead roles.

i have some of them that should paid attention of.

Actress:

Maegan Young



Regine angeles



Sheena Halili



Erich Gonzales



Charee Pineda





Cheska Ortega

Actors:

Jon Avila



aj perez



matt evans




david chua



xiam lim



chase rivera



regine angeles is gorgeously hot!!!!! charee is very pretty
for boys chaser is such a cutie pie and david chua. wew!
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
charee is soo pretyy wahh and regine is hot im jealouss!!!
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
[blue]oh why I don't know david chua, xiam lim and chase rivera?????

from what shows?? or TV network??? I think I'm going to like david chua chase is like a korean cutie I think they are not pure blooded filipino, am I right?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

babyluiscute wrote:

charee is soo pretyy wahh and regine is hot im jealouss!!!

i agree
i have another one in the making.

nikki bacolod. u like her?


119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

zaihyde wrote:

[blue]oh why I don't know david chua, xiam lim and chase rivera?????

from what shows?? or TV network??? I think I'm going to like david chua chase is like a korean cutie I think they are not pure blooded filipino, am I right?


well david chua was the love team of regine angeles in my girl as well as in only hope.

xiam lim is also part of your song: only hope as the one who love alex gonzaga

while chaser is a new star magic member.
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

pinentertainshow wrote:


babyluiscute wrote:

charee is soo pretyy wahh and regine is hot im jealouss!!!

i agree
i have another one in the making.

nikki bacolod. u like her?



oh i knoe her shes from dyosa yeah shes aight
986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / philippine
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
more shows for charee pineda and erich gonzales
Posted 3/23/09
~wow!! ang ganda ni REGINE ANGELES!!!
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Hao!

Chase Rivera is now with STAR MAGIC, but he started out being a talent of GMA Artist Center under Kuya German Moreno and used to do guestings in SIS together with his twin brother. They were using different names back then. I don't think I'm in the position to divulge it.

As for Maegan Young, she also came from GMA and was discovered in STARSTRUCK.

Just a quick backgrounder for those two who I know came from the other network.

The best of LUCK to all of you!

AJA! AJA!

Annyeong!
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

babyluiscute wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


babyluiscute wrote:

charee is soo pretyy wahh and regine is hot im jealouss!!!

i agree
i have another one in the making.

nikki bacolod. u like her?



oh i knoe her shes from dyosa yeah shes aight


indeed. she really had a potential to be a lead actress.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

meijikim wrote:

Hao!

Chase Rivera is now with STAR MAGIC, but he started out being a talent of GMA Artist Center under Kuya German Moreno and used to do guestings in SIS together with his twin brother. They were using different names back then. I don't think I'm in the position to divulge it.

As for Maegan Young, she also came from GMA and was discovered in STARSTRUCK.

Just a quick backgrounder for those two who I know came from the other network.

The best of LUCK to all of you!

AJA! AJA!

Annyeong!


well tnx for the info. maegan was i think on the top 6 but unluckily she didnt get the the ultimate survivor.
as for chase i really ddnt recognize him. but hes a good looking guy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.