First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Underrated Fil Actors and Actresses
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

leonshard wrote:

more shows for charee pineda and erich gonzales


they are both pretty but who you like more?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!


as of now matt together with melissa have a drama title ang kambal sa uma.
aj just finished under age
but chase is still on chase . hehehe
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

jandelnico wrote:

~wow!! ang ganda ni REGINE ANGELES!!!


very pretty and super hot. right?
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!


as of now matt together with melissa have a drama title ang kambal sa uma.
aj just finished under age
but chase is still on chase . hehehe


melissa who?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!


as of now matt together with melissa have a drama title ang kambal sa uma.
aj just finished under age
but chase is still on chase . hehehe


melissa who?


melissa ricks his love team
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!


as of now matt together with melissa have a drama title ang kambal sa uma.
aj just finished under age
but chase is still on chase . hehehe


melissa who?


melissa ricks his love team


don't know who she is~
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
matt evans is so not underrated
Posted 3/30/09
who is chase rivera????..... i never saw him on the tv....


119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


pinentertainshow wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

omg that chase rivera guy is HAWWWT!!
nd aj perez too!!
& matt evans~
^ looks very caucasian..


i totally agree thats why they should be given a breakthrough role.


yup~
ur right, they should~
cuz i'd sooo watch it!


as of now matt together with melissa have a drama title ang kambal sa uma.
aj just finished under age
but chase is still on chase . hehehe


melissa who?


YOU DONT KNOW melissa ricks? how come eversince she was his one and only love partner.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

hemylicious wrote:

matt evans is so not underrated


i disagree his only starred show is Pedro Penduko and it was not even recognized his acting capabilities thats is why in his previous and upcoming projects he's just on support role .
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
i wanT ROBI DOMINGO!!!!
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
regine is so pretty...
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

pinentertainshow wrote:


hemylicious wrote:

matt evans is so not underrated


i disagree his only starred show is Pedro Penduko and it was not even recognized his acting capabilities thats is why in his previous and upcoming projects he's just on support role .


but now he has underage and kambal sa uma...all are lead roles and mattmel is getting really popular..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.