PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE
Episode 18 preview, translated from KBS:
“That young lady is like a lotus flower that can make mud clear. Hold her dearly (in high esteem). She’s a lotus who can make a family for you.”
As her mind struggles with all the events that occurred at the resort, Jan Di finds temporary peace at a Buddhist temple that she visits with Ji Hu on their way back to Seoul. However, when she arrives home, she is greeted with the news that her parents have decided to move to a fishing village.
Jun Pyo hears about the particulars regarding Jan Di’s [shoulder] injury from Yi Jeong and belatedly feels both guilt and regret. Jan Di, who has moved into a rooftop room [with her brother], is surprised when Jun Pyo unexpectedly shows up as her neighbour.
Ga Eul takes courage from her conversation with Eun Jae when she is told that it isn’t good for love to remain hidden or suppressed, and asks Yi Jeong out on a date. He firmly rejects her, but then turns up a few days later with a resolute expression in front of Ga Eul as she is leaving work.
Episode 18, preview (9 minutes)
Episode 18, long preview (eng subbed)
Episode 18, short preview
Episode 19, preview (8 minutes)
Episode 19, long preview (eng subbed)
Episode 19. Written Preview
“Jun Pyo. If the person you love is put into a difficult situation because of you… can you let her go?”
“You…. Do you think you can love anyone besides for Seo Hyun?”
After running out of the clinic, Ji Hu wanders in the rain, distressed, and then collapses into Jan Di’s arms. As Jan Di nurses him overnight, her heart feels increasingly troubled; at the same time, Jun Pyo’s becomes more and more unsettled while waiting at her place.
After receiving her proposal for a date, Yi Jeong makes Ga Eul feel hurt and uncomfortable due to his continual interactions with other females. However, since finding out about Yi Jeong’s inner (emotional) pain, she looks upon Yi Jeong with pity.
When Chairwoman Kang finds out about Jun Pyo’s whereabouts, she orders that he be put on house arrest and then pays a visit to Jan Di’s rooftop room. Unable to restrain herself, she insults Jan Di in front of Ji Hu, Woo Bin, and Ji Hu. To cheer her up, the F3 and Ga Eul return the next day to throw a remodelling event for Jan Di’s “Love House”. Jae Gyeong, who has managed to get Jun Pyo out of the house, also joins in [with him]. Within the harmonious atmosphere they begin to play a game of “Truth”; however, strained emotions arise.
Episode 20 Preview:
“I wasn’t the air. I guess I was the wind that was under the illusion of being the air.
The wind….can’t return to a place it already left, Yi Jeong.”
Jan Di, who is now Jun Pyo’s personal maid, surprises the other maids by getting control over Jun Pyo’s haughty attitude.
Jan Di is at Jun Pyo’s bed, pestering him to wake up, when Jae Gyeong and Chairwoman Kang suddenly enter and are shocked to see her there. Chairwoman Kang tries to kick her out immediately, but with Jae Gyeong and the head maid’s intervention, Jan Di’s stay as a maid continues albeit insecurely.
When the doctor (Ji Hu’s grandfather) collapses again at his clinic, Jan Di takes him to Ji Hu’s house by supporting him with her arms. Jan Di intervenes to reconciliate the two, who have been separated for a long time, and Ji Hu and his grandfather become awkward housemates.
Ga Eul’s heart struggles with the revelation that Eun Jae was Yi Jeong’s first love. However, it is heartwarming to see the effort she puts in to bring Eun Jae and Yi Jeong together for his sake.
Episode 21 Preview:
"I have a girl that I like. She's the first girl that I've ever loved, and she will be the only one for me until I die. And you still want to marry me?" (JP to JK)
"I know. And that girl is Jandi. But.. I want to marry you even more because of that." (JK to JP)
Chairman Kang tries to hurry JP and JK's wedding. JK is in anticipation of becoming a bride, and asks JD to be her bridesmaid. For the wedding, the F4, JD, and GE head to Jeju Island. As the wedding approaches, the tension between JP, JK, JD, and JH build. Joon Hee appears in front of JP and tells him about her experience, and warns him not to do anything he will regret. JP finally kneels in front of JK and begs her to call off the wedding.
POSIBLE SPOILER (SCRIP)
This is NOT confirmed. It MAY or MAY NOT appear.
#38. JP's house. Outside JP's room/Morning
Outside JP's room where JP was sleeping soundly inside, JD takes a deep breath and walked in.
#39. JP's room/ Morning
JP was sleeping and JD places an alarm clock near his ear. JP used the pillow to cover his ear.
JD tries to pull the blanket away while saying, "Please wake up, Master"
While pulling the blanket, JD loses her balance as JP pulls her towards him.
JD tries to get away but JP refuses to let her go.
JD: What are you doing…
JP: Just 5 min. I will wake up after 5 min.
JP: Even though you are just in front of me, this doesn't feel realistic (Looks as though he's going to kiss her)
At this moment, someone knocked on the door…
POSIBLE SPOILER (SCRIP) // EPISODE 20
This is the link: http://yogurutu.blogspot.com/
Ep 20 and 21. Spoilers according to the supposed script going around on the Internet. (This is NOT confirmed so it can be FALSE!! It might or might not happen. BOF pd knew that the script has been leaked out therefore they might made some changes to it again).
Copy from KST (ths daisynobita)
Credit too: ml 87 (crunchyroll)
Jan Di has nowhere to go, and drags her luggage throughout the city.
Jun Hee holds back tears as she gazes on an old photo and has a flashback to an argument she had with her mother.
Jun Hee calls Jan Di just as Jan Di faints from dizziness and exhaustion.
Jun Hee convinces Jan Di to stay at the Gu mansion. Jan Di agrees on the condition that she works for it.
Jun Hee introduces Jan Di to the staff just as the head servant, an old lady who has been with the family for decades, appears.
The head servant is gruff with Jan Di, giving her strict lessons on household chores.
Jun Pyo and Jan Di have power struggles as she begins her work as his personal maid - sometimes he wins, sometimes she wins.
Ga Eul overhears Yi Jeong’s reunion with Eun Jae and realizes who his first love is.
Ga Eul lies to Jae Gyeong on Jan Di’s behalf, saying that Jan Di is staying at her house.
Jan Di [literally] moves Ji Hu’s grandfather back into his old room at Ji Hu’s house. Ji Hu and his grandfather bond through omurice and [a lack of] green beans. Jan Di works hard to help the two Yoon men patch things up.
Jun Pyo convinces Jan Di to watch a movie with him, but things get complicated when Jae Gyeong arrives unexpectedly.
Ga Eul bluntly gives Yi Jeong a piece of her mind [and a piece of a puzzle].
Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s mom catch him and Jan Di in a compromising position.
The head servant tells Chairwoman Kang who the real boss is.
The head servant explains to Jan Di why she stuck up for her.
Jae Gyeong kindly but firmly tells Jan Di that she will not give Jun Pyo up.
Jae Gyeong makes two requests of Chairwoman Kang - one is to let Jan Di stay at the house and the second is to let Jae Gyeong move in as well.
Ga Eul asks Eun Jae how things ended with her first love (before she left him).
Yi Jeong secretly follows Eun Jae and discovers that he is very familiar with her boyfriend.
Yi Jeong calls his brother Il Hyun, who invites Yi Jeong to come to the cafe to see the person who is making him so happy.
Jun Pyo is informed that Jae Gyeong will stay with them until the wedding - which has been moved up earlier than planned. Invitations are being sent out.
Jae Gyeong tries on her [vintage] wedding dress in front of Jan Di. She insists that Jan Di has to be her maid-of-honour (bridemaid).
Jun Pyo and Jae Gyeong dress up as royalty to film a new Shin-hwa commercial.
Ji Hu and his grandfather go fishing together. His grandfather gives Ji Hu a family heirloom.
With Ji Hu’s grandfather’s scheming, Jan Di and Ji Hu end up dressed as a bride and groom. A photo is snapped of her kissing him on the chee
AND a terrible spoiler-foto!!!!
Episode 20, preview (7 minutes)
Episode 20, preview (45 s)
Translation of the Short Preview:
JD: But, I have a deal also.
JH: Starting from today, Geum Jandi will be working at our house.
JD: Please treat me well!
HM (head maid): We don't need that here!
HM: Just call me Sunbae.
JD: Sun, Sunbae?
HM: Now you will be looking after Master Joon Pyo.
JP: Where did you bring this dummy who doesn't even know the menu?
JD: Why do I have to be Goo Joon Pyo's maid?
HM: Did you just say Goo Joon Pyo?
JP: Geum Jandi hurry and come to my room.
JD: Hey! I don't want to!
JP: Come! Hurry and come!
JD: Goo Joon Pyo-
Episode 21, preview (9 minutes)
Episode 21, preview (9 minutes) text: english translations
1. JK's room
JD knocks on the door and enter. JD sees JK wearing a wedding gown.
JK: How is it?
JD: !!!!!.....Very beautiful. Really
JK: This was what my mother gave to me. It been 20 years , but it seems that it still can be worn , so i tried it. Do you want to see this also.(The table has some jewelry)
JK: My mother still has not given me the Pearls , she said she will only give me after i give birth to my first child. My mother really thinks too far ahead , right? Thinking about it makes one laugh doesn't it? Does the child look like me or JunPyo. Haha.
JK: JD , i want to ask a favour from you.
JD: What is it?
JD: When you hear my request , you definitely must agree ok?
JD nods her head.
JK: Be my bridesmaid.
JK : It cannot be anyone else , it must be you. You will be my bridesmaid right? Yes?
YJ: What do you want to do?
JP: I don't know. My mind is in such a mess, it feels as if there is a bomb about to explode soon. What should i do? What can i do?
JH: This is something you need to find out for yourself.
JP looks at JH
JH: This is the answer , it can only be found by you.
WB: If it was last time , the correct answer would have been to get married. But now , we have changed to become troubled by such a question
3. In the field of flowers.
YJ: Talking while in the midst of this field of flowers, it doesn't seem like this is an emergency/urgent situation?
GE: It doesn't feel real that someone is getting into a political marriage at this age.
YJ: For people from our world, this is not anything surprising.
GE: So, are you also going to accept something like this as your future, like its natural?
YJ: Well...I don't see any difference between this kind of future and the other options for my future.
GE: How can you be so indifferent and irresponsible about your own future? Sunbae, its because you're like this, thats why you can't keep anyone by your side.
YJ: Just because you know some of my private family matters, you're acting big?
GE: Why didn't you go? 3 years ago at Valentine's Day?
Credits: kilaalaa@ Soompi
4. Coffee shop
JH stands at the window , JD sits at a table.
JH: I am not sure if today is the last day , but if you want to hold on to JP , there is very little time left.
JH: After knowing you , I have only one wish. That is for your happiness, in future , don't cry anymore , wish that you can be like the first time you smiled at me when you met me.
JH:After tomorrow , you may never smile again, i am afraid of that.
JD: (Holding onto her emotions) Don't worry.
Credit: [email protected]
5. Resort room
JK opens the door to find JP. JP seems to be sleeping.
JK sits on the bed at JP's side, and kiss his eyebrows. Because of this , JP wakes up.
JP: You gave me a shock. What are you doing? You this woman ah ....
JK: (Not too sure of this line)
JP: Who are you saying is yours?
JK: Don't make a fuss , quickly go down, the elders are waiting.
Credit: [email protected]
6. At the swimming pool
JP: JH ah ...
JP: To me , you are my brother. Last time you were , now also. I previously thought, if you don't have me , you probably would have lead a good life , but if i did not have you , what would i do?
JH: Don't tell me you want me to run away with you from the wedding venue tomorrow?
JP: (Hold his tears, and looks at JH) Why don't you hit me?
JP: I am not joking , you must hit me.
JH: JP ah....
(JH hits JP, and JD can't stand by....)
Credit: [email protected]
the storyline seems interesting lol.
hope they won't change~
Love Life by playing Love Live
Episode 22. Written preview.
"Why me? I have neither looks, money, nor status... Why do you like me?" (JD to JP)
"Money, status, looks... I have them all. I don't need anything else. Geum Jandi, just being Geum Jandi is enough." (JP to JD)
After the turmoil, JP enters the wedding hall and the wedding seems to be proceeding normally, but JK puts her plan into action, and the wedding of the century turns into a disaster.
JP and JD escape to a beautiful resort and spend a sweet night together.
They console each other for their past pain and confirm their love for each other.
At the same time, JK meets JH and returns the star/moon necklace to him. The next day, JK asks JP and JD for reassurance that her decision would not have been in vain, and leaves for NY.
JD and JP's happiness are short-lived though. Due to JK's cancellation of the wedding, Shinhwa Group is in danger again, and Chairwoman Kang now directs her anger at JD.
Posible spoiler of episode 22:
* Five people - Jae Gyeong, F3, and Ga Eul - speak up and object to the marriage during the ceremony. The objections were not planned - once Jae Gyeong objects first, the rest follow on impulse.
* There’s a specific reason that Jun Pyo HAD to go ahead with the ceremony. It is the same reason that Jan Di WAS NOT at the wedding. There’s also a specific reason why Jae Gyeong refused to comply with Jun Pyo’s request (when he begged her to cancel the wedding the night before).
* After the wedding ceremony falls apart, Ga Eul is touched by the turn of events and sobs.
* Ga Eul believes in happy endings, but Yi Jeong says that he doesn’t.
* Jun Pyo and Jan Di reunite on a yacht. (KP’s note: There are rumours that Jae Gyeong arranges this.) He hugs her tightly.
* During the couple’s night together, they waltz, look at stars with binoculars, talk about his father, share a kiss, and smile a lot for no reason. Jun Pyo says, “I love you”. They sleep in separate single rooms.
* As she hands back Jan Di’s necklace to Ji Hu, Jae Gyeong tells him that she had hoped the J♡J stood for Ji Hu ♡ Jan Di.
* Jae Gyeong leaves for New York, carrying the shoes [left on the ground by Jun Pyo] that she picked up at the airport in Macau.
Posible spoiler of episode 23:
* Jun Pyo is expected to lose his memory, as they have announced intentions to cast for the HYD character, Nakashima Umi.
* Jun Pyo calls Jan Di to come out on a date at the zoo, and she shows up with a young boy! The child is the son of a patient at the clinic [she volunteers at], and she had volunteered to watch over him for a bit. However, Jun Pyo ended up calling just then, so she had to bring him along. At first, Jun Pyo was displeased, but he then ended up enjoying the time with the little boy. A disaster then occurs at the hands of Chairwoman Kang. (KP’s note: Our source said that this disaster isn’t the one that causes Jun Pyo’s memory loss.)
“You’re my girl, so of course I have to protect you!” –Jun Pyo
* Due to Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s split, their respective companies are no longer carrying on with their business deal. As Shin-hwa’s stock prices fall, Chairwoman Kang seeks out Jan Di and threatens her. At that moment, Ji Hu’s grandfather appears and helps Jan Di out. However, this event inspires Chairwoman Kang to change her tactics. In the end, she hurts Jan Di greatly.
* Jan Di finds a good, safe place to live after being kicked out of Jun Pyo’s house. (KP’s note: We are almost positive that it is Ji Hu’s home.)
* Yi Jeong continues to reminisce about Eun Jae. Boys Over Flowers will follow the Hana Yori Dango storyline very closely in regards to Eun Jae’s hidden message for Yi Jeong on the rooftop. Ga Eul searches all over in order to discover what Yi Jeong had missed. Once she finds it, she takes Yi Jeong there to show him, and he breaks down and sobs.
Episode 23: + spoilers:
Woo Bin helps Jun Pyo escape from his house, but they are chased by the Gu household security. However, the Song security defends them so that Jun Pyo can make a safe escape to meet Jan Di.
Jun Pyo calls Jan Di to come out on a date at the zoo, and she shows up with a young boy! The child is the son of a patient at the clinic [she volunteers at], and she had volunteered to watch over him for a bit. However, Jun Pyo ended up calling just then, so she had to bring him along. At first, Jun Pyo was displeased, but he then ended up enjoying the time with the little boy. A disaster then occurs at the hands of Chairwoman Kang. (KP’s note: Our source said that this disaster isn’t the one that causes Jun Pyo’s memory loss.)
“You’re my girl, so of course I have to protect you!” –Jun Pyo
Due to Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s split, their respective companies are no longer carrying on with their business deal. As Shin-hwa’s stock prices fall, Chairwoman Kang seeks out Jan Di and threatens her. At that moment, Ji Hu’s grandfather appears and helps Jan Di out. However, this event inspires Chairwoman Kang to change her tactics. In the end, she hurts Jan Di greatly.
Jan Di finds a good, safe place to live after being kicked out of Jun Pyo’s house. (KP’s note: We are almost positive that it is Ji Hu’s home.)
Yi Jeong continues to reminisce about Eun Jae. Boys Over Flowers will follow the Hana Yori Dango storyline very closely in regards to Eun Jae’s hidden message for Yi Jeong on the rooftop. Ga Eul searches all over in order to discover what Yi Jeong had missed. Once she finds it, she takes Yi Jeong there to show him, and he breaks down and sobs.
Yi Jeong makes up his mind to do pottery again.
Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s final date together before he loses his memory. JP and JD's second date (after the zoo date): JD goes to JP and asks for a date. They go out on a picnic and JD even brings a lunchbox. Of course, JP is ecstatic at the date. During the date, JD tells JP for the first time that she loves him. The scarf scene happens here. But at the end of the date, JD breaks up w/ JP.
Jan Di says, “Let’s separate…” and gets on a bus to go to her parents. (She doesn’t go directly to the seaside from here; she makes preparations to leave first.)
Jun Pyo, depressed after Jan Di’s departure, gets drunk at a club and makes a scene by causing fights. As Jun Hee sees her little brother falling apart, she feels sympathy for him.
Jun Pyo will lose his memory. (KP’s note: It is rumoured that this will take place at the seaside where Jan Di’s family is.)
Jan Di takes care of a man in a coma. (Probably JP's dad)
In addition to the photo of the kiss scene that has been going around the internet, there will be another kiss scene next week.
Episodio 22. Short preview
Man: Starting from right now, Groom Goo Joon Pyo and Bride Ha Jae Kyung's wedding will begin.
F3: We object.
Mom: It seems that they went to far with the joke.
LJ: When are going to stop crying?
LJ: I don't believe in happy endings.
JD: Goo Joon Pyo.
JP: Do you iknow what my dream is?
JP: Not making promises I can't keep.
Episodio 22. Long preview
Translate by: [email protected]
Mr. Jung: Young master.
Joonpyo: How's Jandi? Is she ok?
Mr. Jung: Dr. Lim has taken her to his house.
Joonpyo: To Jihoo's house??
Mr. Jung: As of right now, that's the safest place she can go.
Joonpyo: Let me borrow your cellphone.
Joonpyo: Are you ok?
Joonpyo: Even if you weren't okay, you're not the type who would tell me.
Jandi: I'm really okay.
Joonpyo: Just wait a little bit longer. This time, even if i have to leave my house, i'm going to protect you.
Jandi: What do you mean?
Joonpyo: The evil witch is not just going to sit back and watch. She's going to cause trouble. I'm telling you that I'll be ready for her.
Jandi: Don't do that.
Jandi: Whatever happens, you have to be the reason. I don't want you protecting me.
Joonpyo: Why? You're my woman, so it's obvious that i protect you.
Jandi: The idea of someone looking over someone else, and protecting that someone.. i don't like that kind of stability. Up until now, I've received a lot from you, the F4 sunbaes, and Jaekyung. At the least, I want you and I to be on equal standing. I want to go through what i have to face.
Joonpyo: Did you know?
Joonpyo: There's no cute side of you whatsoever. [little boy pulls on his jacket]Hey. What are you doing?
Jandi: Chan, what's wrong?
Joonpyo: What's wrong?! [little boy whispers into jp's ear] What?! This isn't something to laugh about! Hold it! No matter what, you have to hold it!
Woobin: It's worse than death these days. Yi Jung is acting like a pain, Joonpyo's imprisoned.. I've been so stressed. Look. My skin has been deteriorating. Don't worry too much, though. It's not a big deal. He's just not allowed to go out.. He ruined a wedding in front of that almighty woman. It would be strange if there was no consequence. I'm planning on going to Joonpyo right now. Do you want me to deliever a message or anything? [jandi shakes her head] Are you okay, Jandi?
Jandi: I'm doing perfectly fine.. Why? Why are you looking at me like that?
Woobin: Just... you staying at Jihoo's house.. it seems like both you and Jihoo are comfortable about that. [jd gives him a look] I'm just saying.. [gets up to leave] Be strong, Geum Jandi. And thanks.
Jandi: For what?
Woobin: Jihoo. I've never seen him look so peaceful and comfortable. He found his grandfather because of you.
Jandi: No, right now they're doing me a favor.
GaEul: You're going to quit? You're just going to run away from it like this? You think this is what that person wants?
YiJung: It doesn't matter anymore.
GaEul: It matters to me! In order to obtain a strong heart that doesn't break easily, you told me that you have to be shaped and burnt. It's only then that you won't feel any regrets!
YiJung: It was all just nonsense.
GaEul: It's not over yet! You're not finished! I refuse to give up like this. This hand, i'm going to make it move once again.
Chairman Kang: The preparations are going smoothly, right?
Mr. Jung: Chairman, the failed negotiations...
Chairman Kang: You know perfectly well that this about more than the negotiations.
Mr. Jung: What are your plans?
Chariman Kang: This time, I'm going to take out the roots. Luckily, I know what's more important than money to that child..
Joonpyo: I have a proposition.
Chairman Kang: Proposition?
Episodio 23. Long preview
Maids: Geum Jandi!
Jandi: How is everyone?
Maids: What are you doing here? Are you allowed to just come like this?
Jandi: It's do or die~
Maids: Geum Jandi Hwaiting~ We're all on Geum Jandi's side!
Jandi: Hello, Sunbae!
Gma: Welcome, Ms. Geum Jandi.
Jandi: What's wrong? I'm Geum Jandi! Your student!
Gma: You are now a guest in this house. What brings you here?
Jandi: Ah~ Goo Joonpyo... i mean the young master... I'm here to see Goo Joonpyo!
Gma: The young master is in his room.
Jandi: Joonpyo yah!! Let's play!!
Joonpyo: I'm hearing Geum Jandi's voice now sleep.gif
Jandi: GOO JOONPYO LET'S PLAY!!
Joonpyo: Yah! What's going on?
Jandi: Goo Joonpyo, let's go play ^^
Joonpyo: Why'd you come?! Did the evil witch do something again?? Is that it?
Jandi: GOO JOONPYO LET'S PLAY!!
Joonpyo: WHat are you doing??
Jandi: Let's go on a picnic! [holds up the lunch] Picnic!
Joonhee: How could you do that?
Kang: Can't you see that I'm already having a difficult time without you creating a scene.
Joonhee: Mom.. No i don't even want to call you Mom anymore. How can you.. How can anyone.. How could you do something like that??
Kang: What are you talking about?
Joonhee: Why did you say our father was dead?!
Joonhee: You want to know how i knew? Is that important? You thought you could just bury away our father and keep it a secret forever?! Why did you do that?! WHY?!?!
Kang: It's what your father would have wanted.
Kang: I was going to take resposibility for everything. Then, suddenly, your father fainted. He was in a vegetative state. I couldn't stand and watch the head of Shinhwa Group crumble like that. My pride wouldn't allow that to happen.
Joonhee: Pride.. Our father is alive and yet you told the whole world and your own children that he's dead.. all because of your pride?!
Kang: It was for your father.
Joonpyo: What are you talking about?
Kang: Joonpyo. I'll carefully explain everything. I-
Joonpyo: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Joonhee: I'm going to go see father right now. You're going to come too, right?
Joonpyo: I'm not going.
Joonpyo: I'm not interested.
Joonpyo: If you're going to go, go by yourself.
Jihoo: Goo Joonpyo.
Woobin: Joonpyo, is that how you really feel? Don't act like that, just go.
Joonpyo: I said i'm not interested.
Jihoo: I'm going to ask one more time. Is that how you really feel?
Joonpyo: I do miss her..
Jihoo: It's up to you whether you come or not.
+++Spoiler of the next episodes!!!
* The reason that Jan Di decides to break things off with Jun Pyo:
Chairwoman Kang hits her where it hurts - the chairwoman victimizes both Ji Hu and Ga Eul.
* Jun Pyo does not know that the picnic date with Jan Di is to be their last:
Jan Di asks him out on the date as a farewell. She has made up her mind to leave him (due to Chairwoman Kang). However, Jun Pyo has no idea that this is supposed to be their farewell date. He tells her that he was surprised that she was the one who suggested going on a date - “Isn’t this the kind of special thing people should do for birthdays?” - and that he wishes they could do this every day because it’s fun. She just smiles and kisses him.
* Jun Pyo gets locked up in a detention centre after getting drunk and trying to destroy property:
On the way home from drinking at a club, he sees one of those game machines where you try to grab a toy with a claw. He gets upset when he can’t grab one, and thinks back to his double-date with Jan Di. Upset, he smashes the machine and gets caught. Secretary Jung and Jun Hee come to pick him up from the detention centre. Jun Hee is extremely sad to see her brother’s emotional deterioriation.
* Regarding Ga Eul and Yi Jeong’s scene at Namsan:
The photo of the scene filmed MIGHT have been to attempt to mislead viewers because it is not a date. Yi Jeong shows up at the porridge shop and goes to Namsan with Ga Eul. First, they discuss the sudden disappearance of Jan Di. Then, Yi Jeong says he wants to say something to Ga Eul. However, she cuts him off and tells him not to feel burdened - she will leave him alone from now on and she doesn’t regret anything that happened with him because she tried her best. From there, she leaves alone.
* The reason for Jun Pyo’s memory loss is probably in episode 24:
He takes a blow that was directed towards Ji Hu. (Actually, there are rumours that someone attacked Ji Hu with a knife THINKING that he was Jun Pyo. Then, Jun Pyo stepped in to protect Ji Hu. This has not been confirmed, however. Also, there are mixed reports on whether Jan Di was present during this incident or not.)
* Ji Hu fans beware - he is going to be temporarily miserable:
a) His grandfather is sick.
b) Jan Di rejects him. (It is being assumed that he tries proposing with the ring - not confirmed.)
c) Jun Pyo gets hurt on his behalf.
* KP’s prediction was right in that the drama will end with a “__ years later” scene:
However, the ending has yet to be confirmed and the script for episode 25 is not available. By “years later”, we mean like in My Girl or Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.
Date scene/kiss scarf - JP & JD
The farewell date was intiated by Jandi who decides to leave good memories behind with Joon Pyo for the last time after Joon Pyo's mum made life difficult for Ji Hoo and Gal Eul.
Joon Pyo was however clueless about the whole situation and told Jandi, "What day is it today? Either it's someone's birthday or someone strike lottery. You (Jandi) initiated the date and didn't pick a quarrel the entire day. It would be great if everyday could be like this." Joon Pyo then said, "I have a request. Why do you not say you like me. I have already said that many times to you", hoping to hear Jandi confess her feelings to him.
Jandi does adhere to his request, "I like you", "I like you to the point that I tried really hard to not like you, and hoping to forget you. But I just couldn't do it no matter how hard I try", which was followed by Jandi leaning over to kiss Joon Pyo shly on the lips.
EPISODE 23. TEXT PREVIEW
‘I can tolerate hunger and I can tolerate the cold… but there’s just one thing I can’t stand… when people who I love face hardship because of me.’ –Jan Di
Thanks to Ga Eul’s troubled efforts to turn Yi Jeong’s heart around, Eun Jae’s confession that Yi Jeong had overlooked three years ago is finally revealed. Yi Jeong stands on a building rooftop, and when his eyes are uncovered by Ga Eul, a message appears like magic in front of him.
When Chairwoman Kang finds out about Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s enjoyable secret date, she begins to attack those dear to Jan Di as a final tactic. Upon finding out about the circumstances that her loved ones have been put into, Jan Di makes an important decision.
Official episode 23 preview:
EPISODE 24. TEXT PREVIEW
‘How did you know I was here?’
‘I could hear you. I kept a night watch in case I’d miss it. Every night.’
Upon finding out Jan Di’s whereabouts by chance, Ji Hu expects to go visit her with Jun Pyo. However, Jun Pyo who hasn’t been able to do anything [since Jan Di left him] once again lets Ji Hu down by declining to go.
The false expectation that greets Jan Di upon her arrival in the fishing village is that she is the fiancee of [Shinhwa's] heir. Jan Di is in a dilemma when it is eventually revealed that the news is false; however, Ji Hu suddenly turns up to settle the situation down. Finally, Ji Hu gets the courage to confess the feelings that he had been suppressing to Jan Di. Jun Pyo, who has shown up late, watches this scene with a despondent expression… but suddenly–!
Episode 24. Possible spoilers:
* The scary-looking man who bought fish from Jan Di’s mom in episode 23 is the one who will strike Jun Pyo with a car and cause him to lose his memory of Jan Di. The man is someone whose life was ruined due to Shin-hwa. He actually tries to attack Ji Hu (since the villagers mistakenly believe that he is Jun Pyo), but Jun Pyo rushes forward.
* It was originally said that Jan Di is not there when Jun Pyo gets hurt. However, this is not quite clear. Our source does say that the attack happens after Ji Hu sends Jan Di home, and he leaves through a dark alley. However, it is not clearly stated that Jan Di is not present - after all, she might not have actually gone home.
* F3 stand while Jan Di and Jun Hee sit in front of the operation room, waiting to hear about Jun Pyo.
* When Chairwoman Kang and Secretary Jung approach, Jun Hee yells at her mother: “Are you satisfied now!? Do you even know what your son likes eating, what he likes doing?” Secretary Jung gets a call, confirming that the surgery went well. Chairwoman Kang then turns to leave so that she can attend her business meeting in Hong Kong. This infuriates Jun Hee and she says, “Is it not enough for you to have dad [in such a condition]? Answer me - is Shin-hwa more important to you or is Jun Pyo more important to you?” However, Chairwoman Kang continues to walk away.
* Jan Di and Chairwoman Kang have a conversation. Jan Di tells her that Jun Pyo likes omelettes, ramen, fishcakes, going on picnics, and stargazing.
* Chairwoman Kang tears up in front of a fishcakes [food] stall.
* At the empty clinic, Ji Hu is deep in thought while holding a ring. He starts to cry. However, when his grandfather enters, he puts his arms around his waist and begins to sob.
* Jan Di and her family move back to their old home. The landlord apologizes about what happened before and offers rent for cheap. (KP’s culture: The assumption is that Chairwoman Kang worked something out for them.)
* Ji Hu comes to find Jan Di at school and tells her that Jun Pyo is now awake.
* F3 and Jan Di plot on how to help Jun Pyo gain his memory of Jan Di back. For example, she shoves an ice cream in his face just like she did when they met earlier.
* Jan Di and Ji Hu converse at the clinic. He apologizes to her for losing his temper towards Jun Pyo earlier, but she says that she’s the sorry one. (She stopped him from hitting Jun Pyo.)
* Jung Yu Mi makes her entrance in the latter half of the episode as someone who causes problems for Jan Di by acting like she (Yu Mi) was Jun Pyo’s girlfriend.
+++ Possible spoilers....
Update (3/26, 3/24): Keep reading to the bottom! There are some points that have been altered.
* The “___ years later” is indeed FOUR years later.
* The last scene BEFORE fast-forwarding four years ahead is Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s kiss in the Namsan cable car on the day of her graduation.
* What sparks Jun Pyo to regain his memory of Jan Di? She does pack a lunchbox (eggs and rice) like before in order to try triggering his memory - however, Yu Mi takes credit for making it so it doesn’t help Jan Di at all.
Our source gives hints regarding what actually does trigger his memory to return:
1. Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s first kiss - NOT the one on the swing at the playground
2. New Caledonia
3. Jae Gyeong’s resort
4. Jun Pyo’s trauma
KP’s note: Maybe something to do with swimming?
* SoEul (Yi Jeong and Ga Eul):
Apparently, the date scene at Namsan is NOT in the before-4-years-later script that our source has. Hence, he/she is GUESSING that it is part of the “4 years later” ending.
The last SoEul scene before the fast forward is Yi Jeong opening up his heart slightly to her. All signs seem to point to a happy SoEul ending!
* Kim Min Ji (Empress Chun Chu, That Person Is Coming) has been cast as Jung Yu Mi (Umi from HYD).
Yu Mi uses lies to try to widen the drift between Jun Pyo and Jan Di during his memory loss (of Jan Di). She will appear in the latter half of episode 24. Apparently, she is a character that is sure to universally annoy all viewers - she refers to herself in the third person (”Yu Mi is …. Yu Mi wants….”). Our source says that viewers need not worry too much, Jun Pyo doesn’t pay that much attention to her.
* For those of you who have been asking about the possibility of another extension - no, they will not go past episode 25 on March 31.
* Also, for those of you waiting for episode 25’s script to be leaked - the cast was given their copies of the final script on March 24. HOWEVER, the script did not include the ending (approximately 10 scenes). The creators have decided that nobody will know what happens at the end until the day they film the finale. On that day, each cast member will receive a copy of the ending to memorize immediately. It has been confirmed that Boys Over Flowers will end happily, but it may differ from Hana Yori Dango’s ending. Our source says he/she will likely get the script by Monday, but for the sake of not spoiling the ending for everyone, will NOT reveal how it ends.