First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [SPOILERS ALERT!!] Clannad ~After Story~ episode 21 comments
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/14/09
It's so saaaaad!!!!! I can't believe Ushio have the same disease as Nagisa's!! Despite knowing that she's all sick and all, Tomoya still brings Ushio to a trip! (almost) Ushio looks so pitiful when she kept on saying "ryouko...ryouko ikitai. papa to..issho" (trip... I want to go to a trip... together with papa) I think. uu... Clannad ~after Story~'s not all that fun like the previous season but it's still nice to watch. (And it is fun when Fuko is around.. >.<)

PS: Episode 22 is the final season, be sure to watch it!!!!!

NEW: EPISODE 22 IS OUT!!!!
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Yeah, She (Ushio) want to go to a trip because she knew her lives couldn't last longer. And tried to make as much as possible memories with her father for bring it to heaven as memento...
And we know she did.

It's still fun, knowing Fuuko (hopefully) still in action later. I don't know how much the possibilities Fuuko will show up. But they showed it on1st season OP with mysterious girl. Well, looking forward for it, whether it'll be in extra chapter or alternate ending or it might be the last ep, Episode 22
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
:O will Ushio diE???.....
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
It's at the part of the show now which reflects on the game when it asks the player if you wanted to redo it all. Should the person say yes, good ending I guess. No, sad ending, I guess. I remember playing the game a long time ago. Sad what happened to Ushio, she was cute. Like a mini Nagisa.
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

amulet_heart wrote:

:O will Ushio diE???.....


Well, the only way to know is to watch it~
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

akira-sama wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

:O will Ushio diE???.....


Well, the only way to know is to watch it~


did ep.21 come out? O.O
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
i am currently watching CLANNAD After Story, episode 21 the end of the world. it's so sad. just like what nagisa did. she left her father. it's so pathetic. T.T i'm crying.
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
USHIO OKAZAKI will die on episode 21, entitled THE END OF THE WORLD
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

amulet_heart wrote:


akira-sama wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

:O will Ushio diE???.....


Well, the only way to know is to watch it~


did ep.21 come out? O.O



yes..=,= That's why I made his thread
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where..
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

jirrimarizu wrote:

USHIO OKAZAKI will die on episode 21, entitled THE END OF THE WORLD


Didn't you mean "...DIED in episode 21..." ?

Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

akira-sama wrote:


jirrimarizu wrote:

USHIO OKAZAKI will die on episode 21, entitled THE END OF THE WORLD


Didn't you mean "...DIED in episode 21..." ?



yeah.i know.sorry bout that.i am a bit busy that's why i didn't have time to correct it.
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
happy ending ONEGAI~
aahhh ushio died T_T she's too cute to die.
they never made it past their apartment.
it must have been so painful for Tomoya-kun to lie to her daughter "yeah, we're on the train."

BUT at least they said "i love you" to each other....and it's so messed up how tomoya has to experience losing someone all over again.
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
i cried at the end of the episode it was just so hard to watch. blogging the episode was even harder as i had to relive all Tomoya's pain :(

let's all hope for a happy ending! hopefully...
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

akira-sama wrote:

It's so saaaaad!!!!! I can't believe Ushio have the same disease as Nagisa's!! Despite knowing that she's all sick and all, Tomoya still brings Ushio to a trip! (almost) Ushio looks so pitiful when she kept on saying "ryouko...ryouko ikitai. papa to..issho" (trip... I want to go to a trip... together with papa) I think. uu... Clannad ~after Story~'s not all that fun like the previous season but it's still nice to watch. (And it is fun when Fuko is around.. >.<)

PS: Episode 22 is the final season, be sure to watch it!!!!!


their 24 ep not 22
Member
33105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
It is indeed sad, one of the depressing animes. Especially for Tomoya to experience losing two people that were dear to him. Just like the movie, this is sad. Hopefully in the next few episodes. There will be some happiness. And yes there are 24 episodes.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.