First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
°REQUEST° Banners ll
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
1.Mod Requesting: anyone ^^
2.Text : Welcome to..Valtora (bigger text), Darkness and Light (smaller text)
3.Size: regular banner size
4.Designs/Effects: anything that fits the pics ^^ and light textures i guess
5.Cropped or Not: if needed
6.Color Scheme: bright colors such as white and orange on one half of the banner; dark colors (red, black, a bit of purple) on another half
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: yup
Pic: (put the two together in the same avi pls)
(light side)
(dark side)
Posted 5/2/09
1.Mod Requesting: anyone
2.Text : Welcome Anime picture finder
3.Size: regular banner size
4.Designs/Effects: anything
5.Cropped or Not: if needed
6.Color Scheme: any
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: yup

if the picture quality is low..then use this pic:
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/30/09
ash foo

Form
1.Mod Requesting: any
2.Text : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” & in small letters, "Rebekah" & "ThePorcelainMask " ( these two dont have to be very visible )
3.Size: up to yoo
4.Designs/Effects: can you please keep the width to 455 & the height to 100 thanks
5.Cropped
6.Color Scheme: up to yoo
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: yes
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request
Member
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / some where
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09
1.Mod Requesting:anyone
2.Text : Welcome to Code Geass Palace
3.Size:banner size
4.Designs/Effects: word effect( old english font),brushes
5.Cropped or Not: If it will luk more nicer then ,yes
6.Color Scheme: none
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics:yes
pic:


Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/18/09
nevermind
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The World Of Skip...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/30/09
ash foo

1.Mod Requesting: any
2.Text : hippohorse
3.Size: 200x450
4.Designs/Effects: textures
5.Cropped or Not :yes
6.Color Scheme: no
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yh!
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/30/09
ash foo took this

1.Mod Requesting: Anyone
2.Text : Oh-soFLY
3.Size: Banner Size
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes
5.Cropped or Not: Up to you
6.Color Scheme: You deicde
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yep
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request

Posted 5/30/09

ThePorcelainMask wrote:

ash foo

Form
1.Mod Requesting: any
2.Text : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” & in small letters, "Rebekah" & "ThePorcelainMask " ( these two dont have to be very visible )
3.Size: up to yoo
4.Designs/Effects: can you please keep the width to 455 & the height to 100 thanks
5.Cropped
6.Color Scheme: up to yoo
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: yes
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request


8D Hope yu like it. 455x100 is too small so i made it 400x225. Hope yu wont mind.




Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09

hippohorse wrote:

ash foo

1.Mod Requesting: any
2.Text : hippohorse
3.Size: 200x450
4.Designs/Effects: textures
5.Cropped or Not :yes
6.Color Scheme: no
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yh!
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request


Hope yu like it : )


Posted 5/30/09

Oh-soFLY wrote:

ash foo took this

1.Mod Requesting: Anyone
2.Text : Oh-soFLY
3.Size: Banner Size
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes
5.Cropped or Not: Up to you
6.Color Scheme: You deicde
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yep
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request



Hope yu like it. <33

Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of the co...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/31/09
ash foo took this

1.Mod Requesting:yumikosakura195
2.Text : Welcome to My Profile // on the right bottom corner put (make it kinda small)--> Christina Le Profile
3.Size: Banner Size (x
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes
5.Cropped or Not:
6.Color Scheme: black // light blue
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yeep
Picture;

Done by :: yumikosakura195
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

yumikosakura195 wrote:


Oh-soFLY wrote:

ash foo took this

1.Mod Requesting: Anyone
2.Text : Oh-soFLY
3.Size: Banner Size
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes
5.Cropped or Not: Up to you
6.Color Scheme: You deicde
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yep
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request



Hope yu like it. <33



I like it, Thanks ^.^
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The World Of Skip...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

yumikosakura195 wrote:


hippohorse wrote:

ash foo

1.Mod Requesting: any
2.Text : hippohorse
3.Size: 200x450
4.Designs/Effects: textures
5.Cropped or Not :yes
6.Color Scheme: no
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yh!
8.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request


Hope yu like it : )




its soo cool thanxs!
Posted 5/31/09

NerdyGirlxo wrote:

ash foo took this

1.Mod Requesting:yumikosakura195
2.Text : Welcome to My Profile // on the right bottom corner put (make it kinda small)--> Christina Le Profile
3.Size: Banner Size (x
4.Designs/Effects: Brushes
5.Cropped or Not:
6.Color Scheme: black // light blue
7. Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: Yeep
Picture;

Done by :: yumikosakura195


2 versions. hope yu like 'em <33



Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/2/09
Mod Requesting : yumikosakura195
Text : Welcome
Size:Designs/Effects: doesnt matter
Cropped or Not : banner size
Color Scheme: doesnt matter ohh nd put all 3 of them in there
Did you upload your payment of 5 pics: yup
Pic :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.